BCECE 2019 Result will be declared in the 3rd week of June 2019. The results will be declared for all the candidates who have taken the exam. The BCECE 2019 Results will be made available on the official website which is bceceboard.gov.in. The results of BCECE 2019 will be displayed in the form of a scorecard. The rank card will be released separately. Candidates will be required to enter their roll number and date of birth to view and download their rank card. Those who qualify the BCECE 2019 will be given admission in engineering institutions of Bihar State.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
BCECE 2019 Result
BCECE 2019 Result: The results of all the candidates who have taken the BCECE 2019 examination will be able to view the results in the 2nd week of June 2019. Candidates must visit the official website or can check the result link here as well. The BCECE 2019 result will reflect the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination. Candidates can download the BCECE 2019 result that will be available in the form of a scorecard. The scorecard will contain the name of the candidate, roll number, date of birth, qualifying status and marks scored by the candidate. Every candidate must make sure to take a print out of the BCECE 2019 results and take a print out of the same.
BCECE 2019 Result Date
Candidates can check the BCECE 2019 Result Date declaration in the table given below:
|BCECE 2019 Examination||4th week of April 2019|
|Announcement of BCECE 2019 Result||2nd week of July 2019|
|Beginning of Counselling||4th week of July 2019|
How to check the BCECE 2019 Result?
Check the steps below to download and view the BCECE 2019 Result easily.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the BCECE 2019 Result Link
- Enter your BCECE roll number and date of birth.
- BCECE 2019 Result will display in pdf format.
- Candidates can download the pdf and check their roll number.
- Check the result carefully before downloading it.
- Make a hard copy of the BCECE Result Page or Take a print out of the same.
BCECE Rank Card 2019
The Bihar Board will release the results first and then it will release BCECE Rank card 2019. Candidates from PCM and PCB group will be issued different BCECE 2019 Rank card. The Rank cards will be made available in the 3rd week of June 2019, a few days after the results have been declared. Candidates will be required to enter their roll number and date of birth to view the BCECE 2019 Rank card. Along with the rank of the candidates, candidates will also be able to see the BCECE merit list that will be made available on the official website.
Content on the BCECE 2019 Score Card
The BCECE 2019 Result will be published in the form of a BCECE 2019 Scorecard. The scorecard must have the below-listed details on it.
- Name of the candidate
- BCECE Roll number
- Total Scores
- Qualifying status
- Merit Rank
- Date and time of interview
A BCECE Cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate must obtain in order to be eligible for admission to the particular course. The BCECE Cut off will be released by the BCECE board. In order to be eligible for counselling, candidates must obtain the minimum BCECE 2019 cut-off marks. There are many factors that are considered will preparing the BCECE cut-off marks like availability of seats, previous years’ cut-off marks, the number of candidates appearing for the exam, etc. However, the cut-off will vary from institute to institute.
BCECE Merit List 2019
On the basis of the score of the candidate, BCECE board will be releasing the BCECE Merit list 2019. The Bihar Board will publish the merit list on the official website. Those candidates who are listed on the merit list will be called for counselling process. During the BCECE counselling, allotment of seats will be on the basis of rank list, number of seats and college choices filled by candidates.
Instructions for BCECE Result 2019
- The result of each candidate was available in the online mode only. It was available only on the official website.
- Candidates will not be sent the result personally through mail or post.
- All students who have taken the examination have to keep the result safely until the entire admission procedure is over.
- If two or more candidates score the same marks in BCECE 2019, then the following tie-breaking guidelines will be used by the authorities as per the given order:
- When two more candidates obtain the same score, then the candidate with the higher score in Mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- When the candidates have also scored the equal marks in Mathematics, then the candidate with more Physics score will be ranked above.
- When both the candidates have scored same marks in Physics and Mathematics, then the older candidate will be given more preference.