|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
BCECE 2019 Admit card: All those who have filled the application form correctly will be issued the BCECE 2019 admit card in the 2nd week of April. The admit card will be an important document for the candidates to carry to the exam center on BCECE 2019 exam day. You must remember to keep your registration number ready to download the admit card of BCECE. If you have filled the application form and waiting for the BCECE 2019 admit card to be released, then you should check out the information given below.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card
The BCECE 2019 admit card will be made available on the official website bceceboard.gov.in. The BCECE admit card 2019 will be released in the 2nd week of April 2019. It will carry all important information about the candidate like name, exam roll number, photograph, signature and about the BCECE 2019 exam like name and address of exam venue, exam date and time, etc. You must keep your exam roll number ready to view your admit card. Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to take the entrance examination.
How to download the BCECE 2019 Admit Card?
The procedure to download the BCECE 2019 Admit Card is easy. Check the steps given below to view and download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of BCECE.
- Or click on the BCECE 2019 Admit Card link (link has been provided here)
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- The BCECE Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the BCECE 2019 Admit Card.
- Take multiple print out of the same.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card Releasing Date
Candidates must make sure to check the BCECE Admit Card 2019 releasing dates. Check the tentative dates below:
|BCECE 2019 application form correction||2nd week of April 2019|
|Availability of BCECE 2019 Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|BCECE 2019 Examination||4th week of April 2019|
Details on BCECE 2019 Admit Card
While you are downloading the BCECE Admit Card 2019, you must make sure that you check whether your admit card has the below-listed details on it or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- BCECE 2019 Application Number
- Scanned Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of the Exam
- Exam center details
- General Instructions
Instructions for BCECE 2019 Admit card
- Only those candidates who have the BCECE Admit card 2019 will be allowed to take the Bihar CET 2019.
- In case the candidates are unable to download or find any discrepancy on the admit card of BCECE, they must report to the BCECE Board official authority. Such candidates must reach the below-given address with all the documents that had been enclosed with the application form.
- In the exam hall, candidates will be required to sign the BCECE admit card in the presence of the invigilator.
- The admit card of candidates will not be sent personally through post or mail.