Balarampur College Merit List 2020: Balarampur College invites Application form for admission every year. Candidates who are willing to pursue Undergraduate courses have to fill up the Application Form. Candidates have to provide valid and correct details in the Application form. Also, candidates must note the College will not conduct the entrance exam for admission to the courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The details regarding the further admission procedure will be written in the Merit List of Balarampur College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more of the details of Balarampur College Admission List 2020, go through the article.
Also, read CTI Merit List 2020
Balarampur College Admission List Release 2020
Candidates must be aware of the admission schedule. Hence, they must keep a check on the official website for the same.
|Provisional Merit list||June 2020|
|Date of Complain if any||June 2020|
Steps to check Balarampur College Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website of Balarampur College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- The Merit List of Balarampur College will be in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The candidate has to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Further, candidates can download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present on Balarampur College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List of Balarampur College.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Course name
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Balarampur College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the college prepare the Merit List of Balarampur College for admission. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the Balarampur College Admission Form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
UG Courses Offered by Balarampur College
Candidates can go through the list of the courses offered by Balarampur College under Honors and General. Find the list in the tabular format below.
|B.Com. (Honours)||Financial Accounting (Hons.)|
|B.A. (General)||Bengali/English/Hindi, Philosophy, History, Political Science, Geography|
|B.Sc. (General)||Bio Science: Chemistry, Zoology, Botany|
Pure Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.