Assam TET Admit Card 2020: The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is the conducting authority of Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Therefore, the applicants can download a copy of the Assam SSA TET admit card. The students who applied for Assam TET 2020 Secondary Teacher and higher secondary Teacher can download the admit card to appear in the examination. In this article, we have given more details about Assam Secondary TET Hall Ticket download process. Also read about Assam TET Notification, Application Form, Exam Dates, Result, Cut Off marks, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- ASSAM Secondary TET January 2020 Admit Card Download Link
- Assam TET January 2020 Notice
TET Assam Admit Card 2020
The Government of Assam releases the hall ticket for Assam high school TET 2020 at the official website, ssa.assam.gov.in. You can use the application number/username and password. All the students must carry hard copies of the Assam High School TET admit card 2020, photo ID proof to the examination centre. It is essential for all the candidates to carry a valid copy of the Hall Ticket of Assam TET Exam. Without the admit card the officials will restrict the entry of the candidate and he/she may not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Important Dates of Assam Teachers Eligibility Test
Aspirants who have applied for Assam TET Exam must check the important Exam Dates of Assam TET here. Applicants need to download their SSA Assam TET admit card before the exam date. Check the dates of exam from the table given below:
|Beginning of Online Application Process||20th November 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date of Application Process||November 30th 2020 (Started)|
|Last date of fees Payment||3rd December 2020|
|Release of Assam TET Admit Card||—|
|Assam TET Exam||10th January 2021 (Announced)|
|Assam TET Answer Key||—|
|Assam TET Result||—|
How to Download SSA Assam TET Hall Ticket 2020?
The Assam TET Examination is on 10th January 2021. All candidates must download the admit for participating in TET Exam.
Process to download Assam High School TET Admit Card
There will be two links available to download hall ticket.
- Visit the official site @ ssa.assam.gov.in.
- The Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam home page gets notified on the screen.
- On moving the home page down Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) section will be given.
- Just have click on it then all the latest updates regarding the Assam Secondary TET will be viewed.
- Check for the Assam High School TET Admit Card 2020.
- Download by logging in with details of Application ID and Password.
- Later on, the candidates must click on the submit button.
- Download and carry two hard copies for reference.
Assam TET High School Hall Ticket 2020 Download Link
Many candidates have applied for Assam TET 2020 and now they are waiting to download the admit card link. The Assam TET exam hall ticket will be available to download from the direct link given in this article. Aspirants can download the TET Permission letter from the official page by using Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB). Applicants should take a hard copy of the admit card for entering the exam hall.
How to Recover Lost or Forgotten ID to Download Assam TET Admit Card 2020?
If you have lost your application ID and cannot find your application form, then you must drop a mail to the Department. The contact information is provided below.
- Phone Number: 03612380144
- Fax Number: 03612380134
How to retrieve application number for Assam high school TET 2020
In case, a candidate forgets his/her Application number of Assam TET then he/she can retrieve the same by following the below-mentioned steps:
- By following the above-mentioned steps, candidates must initially visit the main login page.
- Click on the ‘forgot application number’ link present to retrieve application number.
- After clicking on that link, candidates are asked to enter their mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘check application number’ button.
- Application number is then displayed on screen.
Details Mentioned on the Assam TET Admit Card 2020
The following information is provided on the Assam TET Hall Ticket 2020. Go through them thoroughly before the exam date.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Guardian’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam’s Name
- Instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam’s Date and Time
Documents required for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Along with a valid Admit Card of Assam TET the candidates also need to carry their identity proof in original. The invigilators will cross-examine the identity of the candidates in order to avoid any kind of fraudulent activity. Therefore, the applicants can carry any one of the following identity proofs in on the day of the examination at the centre:
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Other ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
How to Resolve Discrepancies in TET Admit Card Assam 2020?
If you find any issue or mistake on your Assam TET Admit Card 2020, then you can get it corrected by contacting the officials at the Assam DEE. They will make the corrections and update your Assam TET Admit Card. The contact details are already mentioned in the article above.
What to Carry on the Date of Assam TET Exam?
One should have the following items with them along with the Assam TET Admit Card on the day of the Assam TET. These are essential not only for verification and exam point of view but also for your health and safety.
- Mask (preferably N95)
- Personal transparent water bottle (optional)
- A small bottle of sanitizer (70% alcohol-based)
- Identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID, etc. (Compulsory)
Things not to carry on the Date of Assam TET Exam
As per the rules that are mentioned on the Department’s website as well as on your Assam TET Admit Card, you must never have these items on your person on the day of the Assam TET exam.
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, music players, Bluetooth, etc.
- Any kinds of notes, papers, books, notebooks, etc.
- Cash or cards
Center / District of Examination
For the ease of the candidates, the Government of Assam has allotted many different centers within the state for conducting Assam TET 2020. Check the examination centres for the exam.
Assam TET 2020 Result
After the completion of the Assam TET 2020 Exam the official authorities will declare the Assam TET Result on the official website. All the candidates who qualify the Assam TET exam will be awarded a certificate. The validity of this certificate will be a maximum of 7 years from the date of the issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam, subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed for the recruitment to the services in Government of Assam.
Assam TET Selection Process 2020
The exam has multiple choice-based questions and is divided into four parts. Two of these are to test the language skills of the candidates and the other two are dedicated to teaching skills and subject knowledge. One can know the exam pattern and Assam TET Syllabus of the written exam through the tables below.
- One has to choose the correct option out of the four provided to them for each question.
- There is no negative marking in the written exam.
- A total time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General science and current affairs||50||50|
|Pedagogy and general English||100||100|
|Bengali subject for Bengali medium TET/|
Hindi subject for Hindi medium TET/
Assamese subject for Assamese medium TET/
Bodo subject for Bodo medium TET/
Manipuri subject for Manipuri medium
About Assam High School TET
The Government of Assam will be conducting the examination for Assam high school teacher’s eligibility test (TET). To apply for the post of teacher in Hindi medium, classical teacher and graduate teacher, candidates must have bachelor’s degree in the concerned subjects. After qualifying, a certificate, valid for 7 years, is issued to the selected candidates.
TET Assam Admit Card Highlights
|Assam Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Admit Card 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Exam Date||December 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2020 (Expected)|
Assam TET Admit Card FAQ’s
Other Important Links