UPTET Application Form 2020: The Pareeksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Uttar Pradesh is the official authority that conducts the Uttar Pradesh Eligibility Test (UPTET). It conducts exams each year in order to recruit teachers of primary (Class 1st – 5th), and also secondary school (Class 6th – 7th) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. In order to apply for UPTET, the candidates must primarily fill up the UPTET Application Form before the last date. However, they must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, whilst filling the UPTET online application form, they must make sure that the information provided is valid. Subsequently, they must upload the required documents in the prescribed size & format. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Thereafter, they must not forget to pay the UPTET registration fees. Furthermore, in order to know more about how to apply for UPTET Application Form 2020, keep on reading the article.
UPTET Application Form Date 2020
The candidates who will be sitting for the UPTET 2020, must keep themselves up-to-date with the registration date. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|UPTET Registration Starts||1st week of November 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd week of November 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Fee||3rd week of November 2020|
|Last Date For Taking Print Out Of Complete Application||4th week of November 2020|
|Date Of Entrance Examination||1st week of January 2021|
Download – UPTET Syllabus
Steps To Apply For The Online Application Form Of UPTET 2020
In order to apply for UPTET 2020, the candidates must primarily fill up the UPTET Application Form before the last date. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website (updeled.gov.in) of UPTET 2020.
- Therein, they will have to provide their registration details & then click on the submit button. Thereafter, the login details will be provided to the candidate.
- Thereafter, in order to pay the fees, the candidate can opt for either online or offline method. Therefore, they can pay using Internet Banking/Debit Cards/Credit Card & Internet Banking facility of other banks. However, for offline payment, the candidate must take out the print out of the Allan of SBI Bank.
- Subsequently, the candidate must enter their personal & educational details in the required field.
- Also, the candidate must submit the UPTET online application form only after verifying the details.
- After verifying the details, applicants have to submit it and also take the print out of Application Form for future use.
- Finally after the candidate has verified all the details, they must submit & take the print out of the application form for future purposes.
UPTET Application Online Registration Form Fees 2020
The aspiring candidates who will be sitting for the UPTET 2020 exam, must pay the registration fees whilst filling the UPTET application form. However, the registration fees varies according to the category of the student. Therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Categories||For paper I or II||Both the Paper I & II|
UPTET Online Application Form Documents Size & Format 2020
The candidates must upload the document in the specified size & format. In case, the documents aren’t in the specified size & format, then, the candidate will face problem in uploading it. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5 cm (Width X Height)||20 KB|
|Signature||4.5 X 2.5 (Width X Height)||2 KB to 10 KB|
List Of Documents Required To Fill Up UPTET Application Form 2020
In order to fill up the online registration form of UPTET 2020, the candidates must keep certain documents ready. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Otherwise, the candidate’s application will be liable to cancellation. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
Active mobile number
Valid email ID
Graduation and Post Graduation marksheet
10th and 12th marksheets
Recent photograph of the candidate (Less than 20 KB in Jpeg format)
Photo ID proof including Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, etc.
Bank details for online payment