Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019: Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern will be released by the exam conducting body. The official brochure of Assam CEE 2019 will carry all details about the exam pattern and syllabus for Physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates who are going to appear for the exam must make sure to check all Assam CEE 2019 details here. Assam CEE 2019 will be conducted in the offline pen and paper-based mode. Assam CEE preparation tips have also been provided here.
Assam CEE 2019 Syllabus
Assam CEE Syllabus 2019: Candidates must make sure to check the Assam CEE syllabus. The syllabus will carry the topics from Physics, chemistry and mathematics. Candidates must make sure to check the official syllabus and collect the right study material for the exam. The Assam CEE 2019 syllabus will contain topics from 11th and 12th class. Know the Assam CEE 2019 syllabus of Physics, chemistry and mathematics given below.
|1.||Units and measurement||Some Basic Concepts||Sets|
|2.||Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension||States of Matters||Arithmetic co-Geometric Series|
|3.||Laws of Motion||Atomic Structure||Complex Number|
|4.||Work, Energy and Power||Solutions||Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems|
|5.||Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia||Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics||Heights and Distances|
|6.||Gravitation||Chemical Equilibrium||Applications for approximation|
|7.||Solids and Fluids||Redox Reactions and Electro Chemistry||Arithmetic Geometric and Harmonic Progression|
|8.||Oscillations||Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics||Binomial theorems and its Applications|
|9.||Waves||Surface Chemistry||Integration using trigonometric identities|
|10.||Heat and Thermodynamics||Chemical Families – Periodic Properties||Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data|
|11.||Transference of Heat||Chemistry of Non-Metals – I||Family of Circles|
|12.||Electrostatics||Chemistry of Non-Metals – II||Combination|
|13.||Current Electricity||Heavy Metals||Conic Section|
|14.||Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents||Chemistry of Representative Elements||Differential Calculus|
|15.||Magnetic Effects of Currents||Alkali Metals||Differential Equation|
|16.||Magnetostatics||Alkaline Earth Metals||Binomial and Poisson distribution|
|17.||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Transition Metal including Lanthanides||Integral as limit of a sum|
|18.||Ray Optics||Nuclear Chemistry||Law of motion projectile|
|19.||Wave Optics||Some Basic Principles||Fundamental Integrals|
|20.||Electromagnetic Waves||Classification of Organic Compounds||Sphere|
|21.||Electron and Photons||Halogen Family||Motion under Gravity|
|22.||Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei||Boron Family||Relation between roots and coefficient numbers|
|23.||Solids and Semiconductors Devices||Carbon Family||Integral Calculus|
|25.||Oxygen Family||Matrices and determinants|
|26.||Halogen Family||Quadratic equation|
|28.||Organic Compounds containing Halogens|
|29.||Organic Compounds containing Oxygen|
|30.||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|31.||Synthetic and Natural Polymers|
|32.||Bio Molecules and Biological Processes|
|33.||Chemistry in Action|
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019: Before appearing for the exam, all students must make sure that they have checked the Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern. The exam pattern of Assam CEE will carry information about the examination and exam question paper like the number of questions, type of questions, language of the question paper, etc. Candidates can check the Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern given below.
- Mode – Assam CEE 2019 will be held in the offline pen and paper-based mode.
- Duration – The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours, i.e. 180 minutes.
- Languages – Assam CEE question paper will be in English and Assamese.
- Subjects – Candidates will be asked questions from Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Type of questions – There will be 120 multiple type questions.
- Marking scheme – Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
Assam CEE 2019 Marking Scheme
Check the full subject wise Assam CEE 2019 marking scheme given below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks per subject||Time allotted||Marking Scheme|
|Physics||40||160||3 hours i.e. 180 minutes||+4 for correct answers and -1 for an incorrect answer|
Assam CEE 2019 Preparation Tips
Preparation for Assam CEE 2019: The best way to prepare for the examination is to first know the Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern and syllabus. With both these tools at hand, candidates must know the correct exam preparing strategy. The Assam CEE 2019 preparation tips have been given below.
- Candidates must know the correct and full syllabus of Assam CEE 2019. With the syllabus, candidates can collect the right study material. There are a lot of books and sample papers that are available for preparation of Assam CEE.
- Candidates must take enough breaks and maintain a healthy eating and sleep schedule.
- After completing the syllabus for each subject or topic, candidate must practice sample papers available online and offline.
- For an effective preparation everyday, students must make time table on a daily basis. This will help in time management of the day.
- Candidates must cover all the topics and understand each concept.
- After completing the syllabus, candidates must revise all the chapters.
Assam CEE Previous years Question Papers
Candidates can check the Assam CEE previous year Question Paper for better preparation of the exam.