Assam CEE Application Form: Assam CEE 2019 application form has been released on the official website of Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) on March 1, 2019. The Assam CEE Application form 2019 is available in the online mode only. The Assam CEE 2019 Application Form is released in two sets, Set A and set B. Candidates looking for all details regarding Assam CEE 2019 Application form like form filling procedure and Assam CEE 2019 Application fees can check the article given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam CEE 2019 Result will be releasing on 10th May 2019. Candidates will be able to check the result using the link available here.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Assam CEE Application Form 2019: Candidates can fill the Assam CEE 2019 Application form in the online mode from the official website which is astu.ac.in/astu. Applicants have to fill Assam CEE 2019 application form A for appearing in the exam. Application form B has to be filled to appear in the counselling. The Assam CEE online application form has been released on 1st March and will be available till 25th March 2019.
All applicants who are planning to seek admission in B. Tech courses have to fill and submit the Assam CEE Application form 2019. Candidates have to enter their personal and academic details in the application form and upload the required images. All information provided on Application form of Assam CEE 2019 should be valid.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form Release Date
Check the Important Dates of Assam CEE Application form 2019 Date release here.
|Online Assam CEE 2019 application form starts||1st March 2019|
|Closing date of Assam CEE online application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date to reception of application fee at SBI||25th March 2019|
Steps to fill Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
How to apply for Assam CEE 2019: Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily fill and submit application form of Assam CEE 2019.
- Visit official website – Go to the official website of ASTU or click on the application form link provided in this article. Now click on the appropriate link to apply.
- Filling up the Assam CEE 2019 application form – Fill in all the details as asked in the application form like personal and educational details. Candidates must also enter their contact address, valid email-id and phone number.
- Uploading scanned images – After form filling, applicants have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. The images have to be uploaded in correct specification as prescribed by the exam conducting body.
- Submission of Assam CEE 2019 Application Form – Candidates are advised to check all the details provided carefully before submission as changes will not be allowed later. Applicants will receive a unique application number. Candidates must take a print out of the application form of Assam CEE 2019 and e-challan generated after submission.
- Payment of Fees – candidates will be required to submit the Assam CEE 2019 application fee in either online or offline mode. Applicants can pay the fee by using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. To submit the Assam CEE 2019 application fee in offline mode, students have to download the e-challan that will be generated after the submission of the application form. Candidates must visit their nearest SBI branch and paying the fee in cash.
Instruction For Photograph:
- Size of photograph must be less than 35 kb.
- The height of photograph must be between 250 pixel and 320 pixel
- width of photograph must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel.
Instruction For Signature
- Size of signature must be less than 30 kb.
- Height of signature must be between 100 pixel and 180 pixel.
- width of signature must be between 150 pixel and 220 pixel.
Assam CEE Application Fee 2019
The Assam CEE 2019 application form can be paid in either online or offline mode. Check the table given below to know the application fee of Assam CEE 2019.
|S.No.||Mode||Amount (in INR)|
|1||Online (SBI-Collect – Net banking, credit card, debit card)||600|
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form Status
Assam CEE Application Form 2019: After submission of Assam CEE 2019 application form, candidates will be able to check their application form status. The application status can be checked by visiting the official website and logging in with the application number. Candidates who have paid the Assam CEE 2019 application fee through offline e-challan mode, must specifically check their application status to know if the fees has been successfully paid or not.
Types of Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must note that there are two types of Assam CEE 2019 application for i.e. Application form – A and Application form – B. Those candidates who are going to appear for the Assam Combined entrance examination will be required to fill and submit form – A. Those who have been listed in the merit list and are going to appear for the counselling, will be required to fill up the Application form – B.
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2019: Candidates must check Assam CEE eligibility criteria 2019 set by Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) before applying for the exam. Check the eligibility criteria below: