Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2018: The official counselling authority of AP MBBS Admission 2018 has released the Merit List for APST and Non- APST candidates. Link to download the PDF is provided below. Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2018 has started. NEET qualified students have to enter their NEET 2018 score and rank. Link to register is provided below. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh is the official authority who is responsible to conduct the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Candidates who took the NEET 2018 Exam and obtained the qualifying marks are only eligible to register and participate in the counselling. Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2018 for the purpose of 85% State Quota seats will use NEET 2018 rank and score. After receiving the applications from the eligible candidates, the official authority will prepare a merit list based on NEET rank and number of seats available for admission. Candidates can get admission into the private and government universities affiliated to the MCI in the state. Candidates can check here for all the details related to important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, merit list, counselling and participating institutes of Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling Schedule 2018
- Merit list of APST Candidates (category – I) who have appeared NEET (UG) 2018 – Click Here
- Provisional Merit List of Non-APST Candidates (category – II) who have appeared NEET (UG) 2018 (i.e. Children of Non- APST State / central govt. Employees and others residing in the state for last Three years and having passed class x/xii from any schools of the state) – Click Here
The below table contains all the important events for the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2018. Please refer to the table below to get the idea about all the important events. This table will also help you to track all the important events for the admission.
|S. No||Events||Dates 2018|
|1||Last date of submitting NEET score||17th June 2018 (announced)|
|2||1st counselling starts from||Third week of July|
|3||2nd counselling||Fourth week of August|
|4||Commencement of Classes||Last week of August|
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Registration Form 2018
The Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2018 registration to participate in the counselling procedure has been released now. The NEET 2018 Qualified candidate can enter their score by clicking on the link given below. Candidate must qualify the NEET 2018 Exam in order to register to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Link to register is provided below. Candidates need to enter the NEET 2018 rank and score.
To register for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2018 – Click Here
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling Schedule 2018 Selection & Admission Procedure
- The counselling will be conducted after few days of the NEET 2018 Exam result.
- After receiving all the applications, the authority will release the state merit list for the selected candidates. It will contain the seat allotted to the NEET qualified candidates.
- Vacant seat details will be published on the website category-wise.
- The seats will be allotted after the verification of the original documents and choice filling procedure.
- If the candidate will not present in the counselling as per their rank in the merit list then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Numbers of counselling round will depend upon the availability of seats after every round.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college for final admission.
- Candidates also have to pay the admission fee at the time of taking admission.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2018 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria in the state of Arunachal Pradesh are applicable as per the rules and norms of the state government. Candidates can claim only in case they have relevant documents in support with reserve category. Without having a relevant document, the candidates will not be considered under reserve category and they will be considered as open category candidate.
It is necessary to bring the certificates given below to participate in the counselling. Without producing the original certificates, candidates will not be permitted to participate in the counselling. Document to be produced during counselling for verification is provided below.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Arunachal Pradesh Seat Allotment List 2018
The first open counselling for selection of candidates in various MBBS programme seats for the session 2018-19 will be based on NEET 2018 rank and score of the applicants. The students will be called on the basis of Merit and asked to choose the seat of their preference which will be available. Accordingly, the students opted for seats and will be allotted accordingly. The Allotment List can be checked later on.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Participating Colleges
There are seven colleges in Arunachal Pradesh that offer admission through NEET. The list of those colleges is mentioned below.
- Arunachal University of Studies
- Indira Gandhi Technological Medical Science University
- Rajiv Gandhi University
- North East Frontier Technical University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Apex Professional University
- Himalayan University
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.