AP LAWCET 2019: Andhra Pradesh LAWCET (Law Common Entrance Test) is a national Level entrance exam for admission to LLB 3 years and 5 years course to the Institutes of Andhra Pradesh. This entrance exam is organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Top colleges and Universities offer admissions in Undergraduate Law Courses on the basis of AP LAWCET score.
Applicants will be advised to go through the instructions in detail before going through the Form. The eligibility conditions required for appearing in an exam should be checked by the candidate. It should be noted that the information provided in the Form should be valid and correct as the institutes reserve the right of cancelling the candidature in case of any incorrect information.
- 1 AP LAWCET Date 2019
- 2 AP LAWCET Application Form 2019
- 3 Steps for applying online for AP LAWCET
- 4 AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 5 AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
- 6 AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
- 7 AP LAWCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- 8 AP LAWCET Answer Key 2019
- 9 AP LAWCET Result 2019
- 10 AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling
AP LAWCET Date 2019
Candidates planning on appearing for the exam can go through the tentative schedule of dates of AP LAWCET 2019 from the tabular format below:
|AP LAWCET 2019 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form available from||March 2019|
|Last Date for Form submission (without late fee)||April 2019|
|Correction in Application Form||April 2019|
|Last date for Form submission (with Rs.500/- late fee)||April 2019|
|Admit card available from||April 2019|
|Date of exam||April 2019|
|Preliminary Key available from||April 2019|
|Last date for receiving objections on Preliminary key||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019
The Application Form for AP LAWCET 2019 will be available on the official website. The Forms will be available in an online mode and filled in application form should be submitted before the due date. Go through the steps of applying online for AP LAWCET 2018 in detail from below:
Steps for applying online for AP LAWCET
The Application Form for AP LAWCET can be filled in following steps:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website of AP LAWCET.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link which will be available on the website.
- The first step will require to submit the Application Fee in an online mode or AP Centers. The amount of the Application Fee is Rs. 750/-. Candidates can pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Click on Make payment and provide all the asked details.
- Payment ID will appear on the screen after the successful payment of the Application Fee.
- In next step click on ‘Know your payment status’ button for checking the payment status of the submitted Application Fee.
- Note down the Payment ID after the successful payment of the Application Fee and proceed for filling up the rest of the form.
- Fill the details asked such as Name, address, qualifying exam details, personal details, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, stream, Caste certificate, aadhaar card number and other details.
- The next step will require the candidate to upload the scanned photograph and signature. The size of the signature should be less than 30 kb and passport size photograph should be of 50 Kb in jpg format.
- Click on Save and Preview button and submit it.
- Candidates should take a printout of the Application Form after the successful submission of the form.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates planning to appear for AP LAWCET 2019 exam are advised to go through the eligibility conditions in detail before filling up the Application Form. Qualifying for the entrance exam will make the candidate eligible for taking admission to 3 year LLB or 5 year LLB course in various institutes of Andhra Pradesh. But it should be noted that in case the prescribed eligibility conditions are not fulfilled by the candidate, her/his candidature is liable for cancellation. Applicants can go through the eligibility conditions in points below:
- Nationality- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Domicile- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Age Limit for LLB (5 Year)- Candidates should not have completed 20 years of age as on 31st December 2019. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not have completed 22 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Age Limit for LLB (3 Year)- Candidates should not have completed 30 years of age as on 31st December 2019. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not complete 35 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- For LLB (3 Year course)- Candidates must have any graduate degree from a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks.
- For LLB (5 Year course)- Candidates applying for 5 year course should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or Andhra Pradesh board with minimum of 45% of marks.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in marks given to SC/ST category applicants and 3% for OBC candidates in the qualifying exam.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates planning for taking admission in LLB 3 year and the 5-year course will be required to appear for an entrance exam. The admission to various Andhra Pradesh Law institutes will be offered on the basis of the score secured by the applicant in an entrance exam.
Get More Details Here – AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
For the important details go through the pattern of the examination paper mentioned in points below:
- The language medium of the question paper will be both in Telugu and English.
- The question paper will contain 120 objective type questions to be attempted by the candidate appearing in an exam.
- The duration of the exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Each correct answer will be of 1 marks.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
|Section||No. of questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
The exam of AP LAWCET 2019 will consist of 120 questions covering topics from General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude test. The question paper will be prepared from AP LAWCET 2019 syllabus. The topics which will be covered under each section is mentioned in the tabular format below:
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||General Knowledge will cover the topics of Social, Economic and General awareness. Topics from subjects like History, Geography, Civics, Economics will also be covered.|
|Current Affairs||Latest Update and Current information of Political, Social and Economic Development taking place globally.|
|Aptitude for Study of Law||The topics under this section will be from Constitution of India, Principles of Law etc.|
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
The hall ticket of AP LAWCET will be available for download online on the official website. It should be noted that the Hall Ticket is a mandatory document, its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance exam. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. In case of any incorrect detail, the examination authorities are to be immediately contacted.
Steps to download Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website of AP LAWCET
- Go to the Admit card link which will be available on the announced date. Click on download the Admit card link. It will lead to the Application Form Login.
- Enter the Registered User ID/Email ID and Password.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Cross-verify the details and download the admit card.
- Take at least two to three printouts of the Admit card.
Note: Along with the Hall Ticket, candidates will be required to carry
- 2 recent passport sized photographs
- Atleast one photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driving License etc.)
- Candidates will be required to carry two to three photocopies of Hall Ticket in case you lose the one downloaded.
AP LAWCET Answer Key 2019
The Answer Key of AP LAWCET 2019 will be available online after the entrance exam is conducted. Availability of answer keys will help the applicants in placing their scores by calculating the number of correct answers. Applicants who appeared for the entrance exam can cross check their answers attempted by them with the answers mentioned in the Answer Keys. The examination conducting body will also provide an opportunity of objecting to an answer if found incorrect by the applicant. After cross-checking and rectifying, the final Answer Keys of AP LAWCET 2018 exam will be released.
AP LAWCET Result 2019
The result of AP LAWCET 2019 will be declared online. Candidates will have to provide their Registration Number and LAWCET Hall ticket number for accessing the result successfully. Qualifying AP LAWCET entrance exam will make the candidates eligible for taking admission to LLB (3 years) and LLB (5 Years) courses offered by various institutes of Andhra Pradesh. The Result of AP LAWCET will only be available in an online mode. We will keep updating you as per the newly released notifications.
AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling procedure will commence after the release of the rank card. Candidates will be invited for admission to various colleges offering BA LLB (3 years and 5 Year Course). Admissions will be granted on the basis of candidate’s rank in the rank list. The final allotment will be done after the verification of all the required original documents which has to carried by the candidate at the time of the admission. It should be noted that the absence of candidate or inability of depositing fee at the time of final allotment will automatically lead to the cancellation of the admission.