AP EAMCET is common entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad for admission to various engineering, medical and agricultural courses. AP EAMCET 2018 will be held in the last week of April 2018. Before the exam, JNTU Hyderabad will also conduct mock tests so that interested candidates get familiar with the question pattern. Taking this mock test will allow the candidate to give the exam with more confidence.
The details about AP EAMCET Mock Test 2018 are:
- Total number questions in AP EAMCET 2018 Mock test: 160
- Total time to complete the test: 3 hours
- Mode of examination: Online.
- Charges: Free of cost.
Benefits Of AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test
Taking AP EAMCET 2018 mock test will increase the chances of a candidate to crack the exam.
A timer is also set so that candidates come to know the amount of time that they are taking for each question and also the total left.
After three hours the countdown will stop which stops which means that the candidate cannot submit the test.
AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Status
While practicing AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test, candidates are also informed about the status of the question. At the right-hand side of the question paper, there is a small window that displays different colors. Different color represents different status.
The colours and their meanings are:
VIOLET: This color means that you have not answered the question but have marked the question for review. Candidates are provided the facility to save an answer and go to the next question.
WHITE: It means you have not attended the question pattern.
VIOLET WITH GREEN TICK: This means you have answered the question and have marked the question for review.
GREEN: This color means that you have answered the question.
ORANGE: This means you have not answered the question.
Steps To Complete AP EAMCET 2018 Mock Test
The following steps must be taken to complete AP EAMCET 2018 mock test:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2018 – sche.ap.gov.in
- Log in using your registration number and password.
- After this, an instruction page will appear on the screen. Read all the instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- Click on the “next” button located at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click on “I am ready to begin” button.
- After this, the first question will be displayed on the screen.
- After selecting your answer to click on “save and next” button after which the next question will appear on the screen.
- If a candidate is satisfied with the answer, they can click on the “clear responses” button. This will allow the candidate to select another option in that place.