|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019: The exam conducting authority, APSCHE will release a mock test for all candidates. The AP EAMCET Mock test 2019 will be released on the official website during the application form filling process. Candidates who are going to appear for the AP EAMCET 2019 Can take the mock test 2019 and practice for the exam. The AP EAMCET 2019 mock test does not require the candidate to provide any credentials. AP EAMCET Mock test 2019 dates and the procedure to take the test have been given here.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Mock test 2019
- The mock test of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released online on the official website while the application procedure of AP EAMCET is still going on.
- AP EAMCET Mock test will help those candidates who have never taken a computer based test before and can can familiarize themselves with the same.
- The mock test will also be beneficial for candidates who want to know the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019.
- AP EAMCET mock test will also be beneficial for all the candidates who want to know the type of questions that will come in AP EAMCET 2019 exam.
- By taking the AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019, candidates will be able to gain confidence for the real time AP EAMCE 2019.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019 Question Status
|S.No||Color of the Button||Status of the Button Pressed|
|1||White||You have not visited the question yet.|
|2||Orange||You have not answered the question.|
|3||Green||You have answered the question.|
|4||Violet||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.|
|5||Violet with a Green Tick||You have answered the question but marked it for r|
AP EAMCET – Steps to take mock test 2019
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- After reading all the instructions, Click on the “next” button.
- Choose your language and click on “I am ready to begin”.
- The first question will appear in front of your.
AP EAMCET Answering Questions
- The candidate can “mark for review and Next”. This means that the candidate has selected an option and moved to next question. So if the candidate does not come back to the same question and save the answer option, the one marked for review will be considered for evaluation.
- Candidates can also choose “Clear Responses” when he/she wants to remove what he/she has selected or marked as answer option and wants to mark another answer option for that particular question.
- “Save and Next” means the candidate has chosen an answer and want to move to the next question.
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019 Instructions
- Taking the AP EAMCET 2019 Mock Test will increase the candidates chance to score well in the exam.
- Candidates must carefully read all the instructions in the AP EAMCET 2019 Mock test.
- The candidates will be allotted 180 minutes or 3 hours to attempt a total of 160 questions.
- At the top of the computer screen, there will be a countdown timer, that will remind the candidate of the timing left for the Mock test to get over.