AP EAMCET Counselling 2021: AP EAMCET is a state-level examination conducted for all the candidates who want admission to engineering colleges. Institutes of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are also seeking admission in agricultural, pharmacy, and engineering courses can take this common entrance test. AP EAMCET 2021 counselling process will involve various steps like filling of choices of colleges and courses, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Candidates will also have the option to edit the choices filled to a particular date. If the candidate is not satisfied with the options filled, he/she will also have the final option of editing the choices entered.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
Who All Can Participate In The AP EAMCET Counselling? n
- Qualified AP EAMCET 2021 candidates with valid score and rank
- They must also have passed class 12 or its equivalent examinations with at least 45% marks (40% marks for candidates of reserved category candidates)
- Completed 16 years of age on December 31, 2021
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2021
AP EAMCET Counselling dates are allotted to the students as per the ranking system. Thus candidates who are participating in the counselling procedure must check the dates accordingly. 2021 dates are not out, hence the dates & rank are given just as an example.
|1||35000||September 2021||September 2021|
|35001||80000||September 2021||September 2021|
|80001||Last||September 2021||September 2021|
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee 2021
The counselling fee is expected to be Rs.1200 for other backward classes and backward classes and Rs 600 for scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe. The AP EAMCET counselling fee has to be submitted in online mode through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET counselling.
- Click on the “Processing Fee Payment” link
- Enter AP EAMCET 2021 hall ticket number and rank
- Click on the “Pay Fees” link
- Select payment mode
- Enter the details required for credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on the “Make Payment” button to pay the fees
AP EAMCET Mock Counseling Procedure 2021
- Candidates must check the Andhra Pradesh Engineering and agriculture and medical counselling schedule thoroughly.
- They must carefully look for their rank wise counselling schedule.
- Candidates must attend the AP EAMCET counselling before the last date otherwise the seat offered will be cancelled.
- The candidate must pay the AP EAMCET counselling fee during certificate verification process.
- Keep the fee receipt safely.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure
Follow the procedure below for web counselling of AP EAMCET 2021:
- The fee receipt of AP EAMCET counselling will contain the registration id and password.
- Use the login credentials to log in to the web counselling portal.
- The page will display the list of vacancies branch-wise and college-wise.
- Choose the college and course according to the rank.
- After some days you will receive seat allotment order details at your registered mobile number by SMS.
AP EAMCET Counselling Document/ Certificate Verification
- Rank Card of AP EMACET 2021
- AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- SSC certificate or equivalent mark memo
- Intermediate memo of the marks-cum-pass certificate
- Income certificate or white ration card issued by the competent authority of AP
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure In Detail
Check out all the steps involved in AP EAMCET 2021 counselling procedure detailed out below.
Register themselves at the helpline centers by reporting according to the given schedule. Candidates must handover their rank card of AP EAMCET to the officer. After this, the candidate will be required to submit the counselling fee receipt and sign on the registration form to collect the registration-cum-verification certificate.
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2021
- Locate & click on the “Candidate Registration” link
- Enter Registration Number received on mobile, AP EAMCET hall ticket number, Rank in the entrance exam, and date of birth.
- Click on “Generate Password”
- Candidate details will appear on the screen, verify all the details and create a password of your choice for future login
- To complete the registration process, click on the “Save Password”.
- The candidate can view the “Registration Successful” message post completion of registration.
Verification of Certificates
Submit all the certificates and the registration-cum-verification certificate to the officer. Candidates have to verify the details printed on receipt of certificates and do the signature and collect the same from the chief verification officer. As soon as the verification is done, candidates have to collect the manual option form, college code and course code sheet. Based on codes, candidates have to fill college and course in the form given.
- Now those who will get their documents verified will receive the message” candidate is eligible for exercising options” and also receive an SMS containing their counselling registration number after fee payment. Such candidates have to log in to register and exercise web options using the application number and password received in their mobile.
- Those who will not verify the documents will receive the message “candidate is not eligible for exercising the option, Contact the helpline centre for certificate verification”. Such candidates will receive an SMS containing their counselling registration number and have to visit the help centre for document verification.
Filling of choices
Now candidates have to fill the choice of college and course as per their preference and rank. Candidates should not forget to lock the choices and take a printout of the same for future use.
On the basis of the merit, choices filled, category, local area and gender, allotment of the seats will take place. Candidates will be required to login to their account to download the seat allotment letter.
Reporting At The Institutes
Candidates have to physically report to the allotted institute to complete admission formalities. Candidates must report to the center through the self reporting system and also report at the allotted center. They must have the original documents with them while reporting to the centre/institute/college.