|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019: The counselling of AP EAMCET will be conducted by APSCHE. This article will provide all the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019. Eligible candidates who will appear in the counselling can check all the AP EAMCET counselling procedure here. Candidates can check AP EAMCET counselling information like course wise dates and full counselling procedure on this page.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
The AP EAMCET 2019 counselling will begin tentatively by the 4th week of May 2019. AP EAMCET is a state level examination conducted for all the candidates who want admission in the engineering colleges. Institutes of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are also seeking admission in agricultural, pharmacy and engineering courses can take this common entrance test. AP EAMCET 2019 counselling will involve various steps like filling of choices of colleges and courses, document verification, seat allotment, etc. Candidates will also have the option to edit the choices filled till a particular date. If the candidate is not satisfied with the options filled, he/she will also have the final option of editing the choices entered.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019
AP EAMCET counselling schedule for all the eligible candidates is given in the table below.
Dates (MPC stream)
Dates (BiPC stream)
Change of Options
Release of Allotments on Web
Certificate Verification & Exercising Options
AP EAMCET MPC and BiPC Counselling
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conduct the counselling of AP EAMCET 2019. This body conducts separate counselling for MPC and BiPC streams. The BiPC stream counselling will be conducted for candidates who want admission in B.Pharmacy, Pharma. D and Bio-Technology courses. Depending on the rank of the candidate, the document verification will take place. After the verification is over, candidates will be able to fill in the choice of their course and colleges according to their preferences.
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee 2019
The counselling fee is expected to be Rs.1200 for other backward classes and backward classes and Rs 600 for scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe. The AP EAMCET counselling fee has to be submitted in the online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking.
AP EAMCET Mock counselling Procedure 2019
- candidates must check the Andhra Pradesh Engineering and agriculture and medical counselling schedule thoroughly.
- Candidates must carefully look for their rank wise counselling schedule.
- Candidates must attend the AP EAMCET counselling before the last date otherwise the seat offered will be cancelled.
- The candidate must pay the AP EAMCET counselling fee during certificate verification process.
- Keep the fee receipt safely.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure
Follow the procedure below for web counselling of AP EAMCET 2019:
- The fee receipt of AP EAMCET counselling will contain the registration id and password.
- Use the login credentials to log in to web counselling portal.
- The page will display the list of vacancies branch-wise and college wise.
- Choose the college and course according to the rank.
- After some days you will receive seat allotment order details at your registered mobile number by SMS.
AP EAMCET Counselling Document/Certificate Verification
- AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- AP EMACET 2019 Rank Card
- Intermediate memo of the marks-cum-pass certificate
- SSC certificate or equivalent mark memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income certificate or white ration card issued by the competent authority of AP
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure in Detail
Check out all the steps involved in AP EAMCET 2019 counselling procedure detailed out below.
Registration – Register themselves at the helpline centers by reporting according to the given schedule. Candidates must handover their rank card of AP EAMCET to the officer. After this, the candidate will be required to submit the counselling fee receipt and sign on the registration form to collect the registration-cum-verification certificate.
Verification of Certificates – Submit all the certificates and the registration-cum-verification certificate to the officer. Candidates have to verify the details printed on receipt of certificates and do the signature and collect the same from the chief verification officer. As soon as the verification is done, candidates have to collect the manual option form, college code and course code sheet. Based on codes, candidates have to fill college and course in the form given.
Filling of choices – The choice filling of college and course has to be done in the online mode. Candidates should not forget to lock the choices and take a print out of the same for future use.
Seat Allotment – Candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit, choices filled, category, local area and gender. Candidates will be required to login to their account to download the seat allotment letter.
Reporting – Report to the allotted institute to complete admission formalities. Candidates must report to the center through the self reporting system and also report at the allotted center. Candidates must mandatorily report through these two stages.