The AP EAMCET Application form of 2019 is released for all the candidates on 26th February 2019. The Application form of AP EAMCET 2019 is available in the online mode only. Candidates are required to first pay the specified application fee through AP online centers, Payment Gateway, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net banking and then proceed to fill the AP EAMCET application form 2019. After the deadline to submit the application form, candidates will be required to submit the application form with late fee. The Application form link of AP EAMCET 2019 is provided here. All applicants must provide only the correct and valid details in the AP EAMCET 2019 Application form. If the candidate fails to submit the application form within the deadline or provides invalid information, the application of the candidate will be rejected.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
The AP EAMCET 2019 Application form is now available. The candidate will have to pay the Application fee first and then they will be able to proceed for the Application Form.
Click Here for AP EAMCET Application Form 2019.
Have checked the newly announced AP EAMCET 2019 application form dates yet? Check the table below.
The AP EAMCET Application form 2019 details have been given in this article. Candidates who are going to take the AP EAMCET 2019 must apply online through the official website of AP EAMCET 2019. The AP EAMCET dates of application form release and closing have been given here. Candidates must provide the relevant and correct details during application form filling of AP EAMCET 2019. The full procedure of AP EAMCET 2019 has been given in this article.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 Dates
Check the dates of AP EAMCET Application 2019 in the table below:
Release of Online Application
26th February 2019
Last date to submit application form without late fee
27th March 2019
Last date to submit the Application Form with late fee of Rs. 500/-
04th April 2019
Application Correction window
|6th April to 10th April 2019|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs 500|
4th April 2019
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs 1,000||9th April 2019|
|Last date for online application of AP EAMCET 2019 with late fee of Rs 5,000|
14th April 2019
|Last date for online application with late fee of Rs 10,000|
19th April 2019
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam|
20th, 21st, 22nd, 24th April 2019 (Engg)
23rd, 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)
22nd – 23rd April 2019 (Both)
Documents Needed for AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must make sure to keep the following documents ready before starting to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form:
- A working Mobile number and Email Id
- Scanned copies of photograph max size 30 KB and signature max size 15 KB.
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying examination
- AP Online Transaction Id. Receipt form from AP Online Center
- Date of birth/Birth certificate / SSC or equivalent certificate
- Local status of the candidate
- Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Special Category certificate
How To Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2019?
All candidates will be required to follow the below given steps to fill the AP EAMCET application form correctly.
- Payment of Fee – Candidates must first go to the official website of AP EAMCET. A link will be provided and candidates must click on the same to pay the application fee of AP EAMCET 2019. Candidates must click on the “Fee Payment” tab. The candidate will be redirected to a page where they will be required to enter their qualifying exam hall ticket number, name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. Click on “Initiate payment” button. On successful payment of the registration fee, payment ID would be generated and displayed on the screen. The candidate must now click on “Proceed to Fill AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form”
- Filling up the application Form – Candidates now have to fill the application form with correct information. All applicants have to fill up candidates details (name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Card Number, etc, Contact details (address and phone number/ email id), qualifying examination details (type of examination, DIPLOMA, intermediate, others) and details of CET (language of the examination, stream of the examination).
- Uploading of Scanned Images – In case candidates had appeared/ passed intermediate (Regular), their photographs and signatures will be automatically populated from the already existing intermediate information. Candidates belonging to the category of “others” will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
Candidates must also enter two exam center districts and for each district three preferences will be allowed. Candidates must finally click on The “submit” button.
- Printing of Application form – The candidate after clicking on the “Submit” button will see the completed application form of AP EAMCET 2019 on the screen. The candidate has to take 2-3 print out of the completed AP EAMCET application form 2019 for future references.
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2019
The AP EAMCET 2019 Application fee is likely to be Rs 500 + Rs 59 (additional charges). The application fee payment can be done through net banking, debit or credit cards. Application fee could also be paid at AP & TS Online Centers.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction
The Application form correction facility of AP EAMCET 2019 will be made available during the application procedure. The candidate can make use of this facility if he/she has made mistakes in the application form. There are certain details that the candidate cannot edit in the application form during form correction. Candidates cannot change the name, date of birth, father’s name, signature, photograph, stream, qualifying hall ticket number. Corrections/changes in the application form (which cannot be corrected by candidates themselves) have to be done by CONVENER, AP EAMCET‐2019 Office, subject to thorough Verification of the Valid Documents and Approval by the Committee.
List of things that the candidates can change on their own:
|Qualifying Examination (Year of Appearing/Passing)|
|Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam|
|Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent|
|Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number|
|Birth State, Birth District|
|Local Area Status|
|Annual Income of the Parents|
|Exam 10+2 studies in|
|Place of Study – SSC or equivalent|
|SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing|
|Address for Correspondence|
|Aadhaar Card details & Ration Card details|