AP EAMCET Admit Card: AP EAMCET 2018 is an important entrance test for students aspiring to take admission in engineering, medical and agricultural courses offered in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Admit card/ hall ticket is one of the most important document because the absence of it can debar a candidate from taking the exam. The admit card for an entrance exam is issued online after all the application form has finished.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
Check Here the JEE Main Counselling Schedule
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018
The AP EAMCET 2018 admit card has been issued by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education on AP EAMCET official website. It is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam center on the day of the exam. The absence of the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2018 will debar the candidate from taking the AP EAMCET 2018 exam. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the hall ticket from the website sche.ap.gov.in. It has been released on 18th April 2018. The EAMCET Admit Card will fetch the candidate’s Name, exam center details, photo and signature of the candidates. To download the ticket, each candidate will have to provide their registration number and their date of birth.
Steps for AP EAMCET Admit Card Download 2018
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by visiting official website of Andhra Pradesh State Counsil of Higher Education – sche.ap.gov.in.
JNTU will release the AP EAMCET Admit card on the official website Today! AP EAMCET download link will be provided here.
The EAMCET AP Admit Card download easily by following these 3 steps given below:
- Go to the official website – http://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link to log in to your account.
- Enter your AP EAMCET registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates must download the AP EAMCET Admit Card and take a print out of it.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph and get it attested by either a gazetted officer or by the principal of the school where the candidate has given the qualifying examination.
- Take the admit card to the exam hall and fill in the empty spaces provided for signature and left-hand thumb impression in front of the invigilator.
Details on AP EAMCET Admit Card
Candidates must check that the below-mentioned information is printed on their AP EAMCET 2018 hall ticket. If there is any discrepancy, they must contact the official authority immediately.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- AP EAMCET application number.
- AP EAMCET Roll number.
- Category (ST, SC, OBC, General).
- Rural Weightage.
- AP EAMCET exam date, timing, and venue.
- A Recent photograph of the candidate and signature.
- EAMCET AP Important Exam instructions.
If you have any queries related to AP EAMCET 2018 admit card, as us in the comments section below.