Aakash ANTHE Application Form 2020 will release in the month of July 2020. The candidates can grab the forms from the online and the offline mode as well. If any candidate wants to do ANTHE 2020 Registration in an online mode, then he/she will have to open the website of Aakash Institute. In case if any candidate is unable in submitting the form in an online mode, then he/she can do the same offline too. The ANTHE offline form can be grabbed from the nearby Allen Centre. This is to note that the application form of ANTHE 2020 will be submitted only after the payment of the application fee. Without the same, no application form will be submitted.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check ANTHE Admit Card 2020
ANTHE Application Form Release Date
The candidate should make sure that he/she is skipping none of the dates. The official dates have not been released by Aakash Institute yet. As soon as the same gets released, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Release of Registration/Application Form||July 2020|
|Last Date of receiving Application Form with Late Fee||October 2020|
Check ANTHE Answer Key 2020
Steps to Fill ANTHE 2020 Registration Form
The steps to fill ANTHE Application Form 2020 are:
The first step will be registration. The candidates can do the registration by filling his/ her mobile number. After that the candidates fill the mobile number, he/ she will be getting an OTP. Post they verify their number with the help of the OTP, they will have to fill the mandatory details.
Step-2: Filling the Form
The candidates have to fill the form with correct details. The applicant will have to provide the following details in the form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Address of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Class of the Candidate in which he/she is studying
After filling all the details, the applicant will have to agree to the Terms and Services by clicking on the provided field.
Step-3: Selecting the Exam related Details
The candidate, then, will have to select the details related to the examination, i.e, Time of the examination, date of the exam, mode of the test, state of the exam, etc.
Step-4: Payment of Fee
Post selecting all the details, he/she will have to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode only.
Step-5: Submit the Application Form
The candidates, who are unable to submit the form can do it offline too. In order to submit the form offline, the candidates will have to follow the following steps:
- Hit the link of the offline registration (or grab the forms from the nearest Aakash Centre).
- The registration form will be in the form of OMR Sheet. The candidates have to make sure that they are filling the application form with correct information.
- Once the candidate fills the application form, he/she has to submit the form along with certain documents which are:
- Self-attested Photocopy of mark sheet of the 8th/9h/10th standard.
- 4 passport size photographs
- DD of Rs. 300/- in favor of Aakash Institute
4. The duly filled form has to be submitted (by post or by hand) to the nearest Aakash Centre.
ANTHE Application Fee 2020
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to pay the application fee.
- The fee paid will be non-refundable.
- The amount, which is to be paid is Rs. 500/- (Including GST)
- The authority is providing the candidates with a discount of Rs. 200 on the application fee till the month of July 2020. So, the candidates must be sure to be an early bird to avail the facility of the discounted fee.
Check ANTHE Result 2020
The important points related to ANTHE Application Form 2020 are:
- The authority will release the application form in the online as well as offline mode.
- The candidate has to make sure that he/she is filling the application form with correct details.
- After the candidate has filled the application form, he/she will have to pay the application fee.
- The aspirant has to submit certain documents along with the application form.