ANTHE Application Form 2019: The application form of ANTHE will be released tentatively in the month of August 2019. The candidates will be able to grab the forms from the online and the offline mode as well. If any candidate wants to fill the form in an online mode, then he/she will have to open the website of Aakash Institute. In case if any candidate is unable in submitting the form in an online mode, then he/she can do the same offline too. The ANTHE offline form can be grabbed from the nearby Allen Centre. This is to note that the application form will be submitted only after the payment of the application fee. Without the same, no application form will be submitted.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ANTHE Application Form 2019 Date
The candidates are advised to keep himself/herself updated regarding the dates of the application form. The candidate should make sure that he/she is skipping none of the dates. The official dates have not been released by Aakash Institute. The time it will release the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the expected dates mentioned below:
|Release of Registration/Application Form||August 2019|
|Last Date of receiving Application Form with Late Fee||October 2019|
ANTHE Application Form 2019
Aakash Institute will be releasing the application forms for ANTHE expectedly in the month of August 2019. The candidates will be able to fill the application forms in the online and the offline mode as well. The procedure of filling the form online will be including visiting the website of Aakash Institute, hitting the link of the application form, filling it with correct and valid details, paying the fee and then submitting the application form. If one is unable to submit the form online, then he/she can do the same in an offline mode also. The offline form will be available in the nearest Aakash Centres.
The candidates should note the fact that the application form (online as well as offline) will not be submitted if he/she does not pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through the online mode only.
Steps to Fill ANTHE Application Form 2019
The steps to fill ANTHE Application Form 2019 are:
The first step will be registration. The candidates can do the registration by filling the registration/application form.
Step-2: Filling the Form
The candidates have to fill the form with correct details. The details, which have to be provided are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Address of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Class of the Candidate in which he/she is studying
- Nearest Aakash Centre
Step-3: Payment of Fee
After the candidate has filled the application form, he/she has to hit the button of ‘Submit and Pay’ and then pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode only.
Step-4: Proceed Further
After the candidate has selected the mode of the payment, he/she will have to click on the button saying ‘Proceed to Pay’.
The candidates, who are unable to submit the form can do it offline too. In order to submit the form offline, the candidates will have to follow the following steps:
- Hit the link of the offline registration (or grab the forms from the nearest Aakash Centre).
- The registration form will be in the form of OMR Sheet. The candidates have to make sure that they are filling the application form with correct information.
- Once the candidate fills the application form, he/she has to submit the form along with certain documents which are:
- Self-attested Photocopy of mark sheet of the 8th/9h/10th standard.
- 4 passport size photographs
- DD of Rs. 300/- in favour of Aakash Institute
4. The duly filled form has to be submitted (by post or by hand) to the nearest Aakash Centre.
ANTHE Application Form Fee 2019
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to pay the application fee.
- Without the fee, no application form will be submitted.
- The fee paid will be non-refundable.
- The amount, which is to be paid is Rs. 300/- (including GST).
The important points related to ANTHE Application Form 2019 are:
- The application form will be made available in the online as well as offline mode.
- The candidate has to make sure that he/she is filling the application form with correct details.
- After the candidate has filled the application form, he/she will have to pay the application fee. Without the same, the application form will not be submitted.
- The aspirant has to submit certain documents along with the application form.