ANTHE Sample Paper 2019: Candidates looking forward to sitting in ANTHE should make sure that they practice for the examination by the sample papers. In order to score well, the aspirant must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus. The exam of ANTHE 2019 will be conducted on 20th October 2019. After practising from ANTHE 2019 Question Papers, the applicant will get to know about the format of the ANTHE 2019 examination. The sample papers will be provided in PDF Format. The students will be able to find the sample papers from the official website of Aakash Institute (or you can grab the same from the article below). The candidate should make sure that he/she is preparing from the sample papers as it will help the candidate in scoring well.
ANTHE Sample Papers 2019 PDF
The candidates can download the PDF Format of Sample Papers of ANTHE from the following table as the links of the same are mentioned below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ANTHE Junior 2019 (Class 7th-9th)
|7th||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|8th||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|9th||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
ANTHE Senior 2019 (Class 10th)
|2012||Click Here to Download||–|
|2013||Click Here to Download||–|
|2014||Click Here to Download||–|
|2015||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
ANTHE Previous Year Question Paper 2019 Download Procedure
The steps to Download ANTHE Sample Paper 2019 are:
- Click on the link of the sample paper provided in this article.
- Download the sample paper from the download icon provided on the top-right corner of the PDF.
- Take a printout of the previous year question paper and start practising from the same.
Why Should One Practice ANTHE Sample Papers 2019?
The exams will be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2019. By practising, the candidates will be able to learn much about the examination. After the candidate practices for ANTHE by the sample papers, he will get to know the type of questions, marking scheme, exam pattern and types of questions which will be there in the exam.
Aakash ANTHE 2019 Preparation Tips
While preparing for ANTHE 2019, the candidate should follow the tips which are mentioned below:
- Kick-start your preparation after going through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare a proper time table for preparing for the exams.
- Make sure that you are clear with the exam pattern.
- Just clear each and every doubt of yours before you sit in the examination.
- Take a sufficient amount of sleep and eat healthy food.