ANTHE Sample Paper 2020: Candidates looking forward to sitting in ANTHE should make sure that they practice for the examination by the sample papers. In order to score well, the aspirant must prepare as per the prescribed syllabus. The exam of ANTHE 2020 will be conducted in the month of October 2020. After practising from ANTHE 2020 Question Papers, the applicant will get to know about the format of the ANTHE 2020 examination. The ANTHE Sample Paper will be provided in PDF Format. The students will be able to find the sample papers from the official website of Aakash Institute (or you can grab the same from the article below). The candidate should make sure that he/she is preparing from the sample papers as it will help the candidate in scoring well.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ANTHE Sample Paper 2020 PDF
The candidates can download the PDF Format of Sample Papers of ANTHE from the following table as the links of the same are mentioned below:
ANTHE Junior 2020 (Class 7th-9th)
|7th||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|8th||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
|9th||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
ANTHE Senior 2020 (Class 10th)
|2012||Click Here to Download||–|
|2013||Click Here to Download||–|
|2014||Click Here to Download||–|
|2015||Click Here to Download||Click Here to Download|
ANTHE Previous Year Question Paper 2020 Download Procedure
The steps to Download ANTHE Sample Paper 2020 are:
- Click on the link of the sample paper provided in this article.
- Download the sample paper from the download icon provided on the top-right corner of the PDF.
- Take a printout of the previous year question paper and start practising from the same.
Download ANTHE Admit Card 2020
Why Should One Practice Aakash ANTHE 2020 Sample Paper?
The exams will be conducted tentatively in the month of November 2020. By practising, the candidates will be able to learn much about the examination. After the candidate practices for ANTHE by the sample papers, he will get to know the type of questions, marking scheme, exam pattern and types of questions which will be there in the exam.
Aakash ANTHE 2020 Preparation Tips
While preparing for ANTHE 2020, the candidate should follow the tips which are mentioned below:
- Kick-start your preparation after going through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Prepare a proper time table for preparing for the exams.
- Make sure that you are clear with the exam pattern.
- Just clear each and every doubt of yours before you sit in the examination.
- Take a sufficient amount of sleep and eat healthy food.
Know About ANTHE 2020