Amity University Result 2021: Amity University will conduct the Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2021 commonly known as Amity JEE 2021. The candidates must ensure that they fill the Amity application form before the last submission date. The exam is conducted in order to grant admission to deserving candidates in the B.Tech course. After the conclusion of this exam, the university will announce the Amity University Result 2021. The result will be available only via online mode. Thus, students need to visit the official website to access and download the result of Amity University. Amity JEE 2021 Result will display several details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, on the basis of this result, the authority will publish a merit list. The eligible aspirants whose names will be present in this list will be invited to participate in the counselling. Hence, the shortlisted applicants will be further offered with Amity University Admission 2021. The link to check the result will be available here as soon as the authority will declare it.
Amity JEE Result 2021 Release
Authorities of Amity University have the power to release the dates of all the events of an examination. These dates will be available on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the exam must be aware of the releasing date of Amity University 2021 Result.
|Amity JEE Exam/ GD/ Interview||to be notified|
Candidates can take a glance over the key points related to the result listed below:
- Amity Joint Entrance Examination Result 2021 will be available on the official website.
- Thus, students can access and view their results via online mode using their application number and password.
- The result will be further used by the exam conducting body for counselling and admission.
Procedure To Download The Amity University Result 2021
It is mandatory for candidates to view and Download Amity University Result 2021. By checking the result, they will come to know about their qualifying status. For accessing and downloading the result, applicants have to follow a stepwise procedure. The complete procedure is prescribed beneath:
- Visit the official website of Amity University.
- Select the “Admission” option available on the website
- Now select “My Admission Microsite”
- Enter the required details such as application number and password in the required fields.
- Amity Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Result 2021 will appear on the screen
- Download the same
- Also, take a printout of the result for future use.
Details Imprinted On Amity JEE Result
There are a number of details that are present on the Amity JEE Result 2021. These details comprise of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- B.Tech course selected by the candidate
- Amity JEE Application Number 2021
- Roll Number of Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2021
- The total score obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam
- Rank secured in the exam by the candidate
- Qualifying Status
Amity University Merit List 2021
The exam conducting authority will publish the Amity University Merit List 2021 after the declaration of result. The merit list will contain the name of those students who qualify for the exam. Moreover, the university will publish a separate merit list for different categories. Applicants whose names will be present in the list, therefore, have to attend the counselling process.
Amity University 2021 Counselling
Amity University will organize the Amity University Counselling 2021 for all those whose names are in the merit list. At the time of counselling, aspirants have to fill the choice of B.Tech branch according to their preference. After this choice filling, the university will allot seats to candidates on depending upon the rank secured, choices filled and availability of seats. Furthermore, they have to report in person for verification of documents. Therefore, applicants need to carry their original documents as well as the photocopies. Finally, the authority will shortlist students for offering them admission.
Documents Needed For Counselling
Candidates need to produce the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Counselling letter
- Amity University Admit Card 2021
- Amity JEE 2021 Scorecard or JEE Main Scorecard or NATA Scorecard
- Medical documents
- Category Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Several Passport size photographs