Amity JEE 2020 Sample Paper/Question Paper: Amity University will take the entrance exam for the selection of the students for the engineering courses. The students who are eligible and willing to apply for Amity JEE must be well acquainted with the Amity JEE Syllabus. Having the Amity JEE sample paper helps the students to understand the exam pattern, the type of question asked and the nature of the question paper. Apart from the topics it also helps the students to learn about time management. Thus in order to analyze the preparation of the exam, candidates have to keep solving the Amity JEE previous years question paper. This also helps the students to understand the weightage of the topics in the exam. Read the article in order to solve the Amity JEE sample paper.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Why Solve Previous Years Amity JEE Question Paper
There are many advantages in solving the previous year Amity JEE sample paper. Some of the importance are listed below.
- It helps the candidates to get an idea about the questions that can appear in the exam.
- Students also get the awareness of the marking scheme in the exam.
- Since the exam is based on an online mode, it guides the students to prepare according to the format of the online exam.
- It helps the students to understand which type of questions need more time than the others. Therefore it teaches the students to learn about time management. So that candidates may not miss the question due to lack in time.
- It motivates the students if they perform well in the test paper.
- This is the best source of new questions.
Amity JEE Sample Paper 2020
Candidates can download the question paper as per the subject and practice the sample paper for the exam. Check the Amity JEE sample paper and download it and solve it.
|Amity B.Tech Sample Paper|
|Amity JEE Physics Sample/Question Paper|
|Chemistry Sample Paper for Amity JEE|
|Amity JEE sample paper Mathematics|
|Amity JEE Test Sample Paper|
Learn About The Amity JEE Exam Pattern
Below is the Amity University Exam Pattern. The candidates can have a look at it in order to be aware of the examination.
Number of Questions and Marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AMITY JEE Exam Pattern 2020-Marking Scheme
- The candidates will be given 4 marks for a correct answer
- Any wrong answer will fetch -1 marks per answer
- The candidates will not be given any marks if they select more than one option
Amity JEE Exam Preparation Tips
Sample/Question papers provide best practice at the time of the examination, so solve as much as sample papers for the exam. Some of the important tips are:
- Students must take the exam very seriously and give time to each subject equally.
- They must create the time table and study accordingly.
- The study plan is important as every subject and topics are important.
- Frequent revision of the sample paper helps the candidates to well acquainted with the topics
Amity JEE 2020 Preparation Books
Below are some book recommendations that the candidate can refer to. Hopefully, this will help the students in preparing for the examination.
|Physics||Understanding Physics By D.C Pandey|
|Concepts of Physics Part 1 By H.C Verma|
|Concepts of Physics Part 2 By- H.C Verma|
|Chemistry||Organic Chemistry By- Morrison And Boyd|
|Organic Chemistry By- O.P Tandon|
|Inorganic Chemistry By- O.P Tandon|
|Mathematics||Mathematics Class XII Volume 1 By- R.D Sharma|
|Plane Trigonometry Part 1 By- S.L Loney|
|Problems in Calculus of One Variable By- I.A Maron|
|English||High School English Grammar & Composition By- Wren & Martin|
|Objective General English By- S.P Bakshi|
|English for General Competitions By- Neetu Singh|
We hope that you are clear with the information provided in the article. If there is any query or doubt, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.