AIIMS is an autonomous body that awards its own medical degrees and other distinctions. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. It conducts the AIIMS MBBS examination for students who wish to study medicine at the undergraduate level. As per the notification released by AIIMS in September 2017, AIIMS MBBS examination for the year 2018 will be conducted on 26th and 27th May 2018 and the result of the same will be announced on 18th June 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who are planning to give the exam must check all the exam related details. The important dates for the exam are given below:
|Application Notification||1st February 2018|
|Online Applications begin||5th February 2018|
|Online Applications close||5th March 2018 (at 5:00 PM)|
|Correction in application form||8th – 12th March 2018|
|Release of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||10th May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018||26th and 27th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||18th June 2018|
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Now
The first step before giving any entrance examination is to carefully fill and submit its application form. The AIIMS MBBS 2018 application form has been released on 5th February 2018. The online applications will close on 5th March 2018. AIIMS will not accept any application forms after the last date prescribed by it.
General Guidelines :
- The application form will be available online only. There will be no printed forms available offline.
- Applicants will have to register themselves first and only then will they be able to fill the form.
- The fee submission will also be made online only through either credit card/debit card or through net banking.
- Candidates will have to upload the required documents like the signature, photograph, and thumb impression in the prescribed specification.
- Candidates must not forget to take a print out of the submitted application form and fees for future references.
How To Fill The AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form
Applicants will have to fill the application form that will be made available online in the month of February 2018. Students must carefully fill the application form. Any mistake made by the students cannot be rectified later. Candidates can fill the application form by following six simple steps given below.
- Applicants will have to first register themselves at the official AIIMS website i.e mbbs.aiimsexams.org.
- Go to “ New registration”
- Before clicking on “proceed” read all the general instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the details like candidate’s name, parents’ name, date of birth, category, gender, etc., AIIMS preference order of colleges and contact details.
- Click ‘Register’ to get an email and SMS having your Candidate ID and Password
Payment of Application Fees
- After registration is complete, click on “make payment” option.
- The candidate will be redirected to the Bank Payment page.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Pay the required fees through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Click on proceed.
Selection of Exam Centres
- Candidate will now have to choose the preferred city of examination from the list provided by the exam conducting authority.
- From the drop down list, candidates will have to choose 3 exam centers preference wise.
- Now click on “Proceed”.
Filling Up The Application Form
- Applicants must now fill personal details like address, contact information, etc, and academic details like percentage, CGPA, exam board, class 12 roll number, etc.
- After this click on “proceed”
Uploading of Images
- Candidates will now have to upload their recent passport size photograph, signature and an image of their left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates will have to adhere to the specifications otherwise the application form will be rejected.
|File size||File format|
|Photograph||50 to 100 KB||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG/||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||20 to 100 KB||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||6 cm X 3 cm|
|Left-hand thumb impression||20 to 100 KB||JPEG/ GIF/ PNG||4 cm X 3 cm|
Print Out of Acknowledgement Slip
- After following all the steps, candidates will get a last chance to edit any detail on the application form.
- Click on either “edit” or “submit”
- Candidates will receive an SMS and an email on the registered number and email ID.
- Candidates must take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
AIIMS 2018 Application Form Correction Facility
AIIMS has opened the window for the correction of AIIMS MBBS application form. The window has been made available from 8th – 12th March 2018 for a short period of time. Only those candidates who have registered and paid the required fees will be able to change the details. It must, however, be noted that the changes cannot be made to the exam centers chosen.
Application forms are crucial for any examination. Candidates must be very careful while filling up the form. The information provided on the form should also be valid, verification of which will be done during the counselling session. Any candidate who provides false information will be directly rejected and his/her candidature will be cancelled.