The registration has begun from 1st February 2018 and the last date to apply and register for the exam was 21st March 2018.
The final schedule for JKCET 2018 has been announced on the official website i.e. www.jakbopee.org. The entrance exam will be conducted on 22nd April 2018 in offline (pen and paper-based) mode. Candidates who wish to pursue engineering at the undergraduate level can take this exam. It is mandatory that the candidates should have studied science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10+2.
Applicants planning to take the exam must make sure that they fit all the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form for JKCET 2018 will be made available on 1st February 2018.
Candidates must keep the following points in mind before filling up the form.
- Exam form will be available online only on the official website i.e www.jakbopee.org. Candidates have to submit the form and pay the application fee within the prescribed date.
- The application fee has to be paid online .The payment is to be made either through the J&K BANK integrated Payment gateway with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card or through net banking facility.
- Reserved category candidates claiming any benefit of the reserved category have to mention the relevant code number in the column provided. They will also have to upload attested copies of their category certificates
- candidates belonging to the sports category will have to upload the sports certificate and also submit them to the sports council.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates will not have the opportunity to make corrections. Therefore, applicant must double-check whatever he or she has provided as the information.
- Candidates must read the official brochure carefully before filling up the form.
How To Fill The JKCET 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website www.jakbopee.net. Candidate may click the link CET (Engineering)– 2018 to apply online.
- A web page with various portals will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the e-application tab. This will display two options, “register” and “Login if already registered”.
- Click on “register”. Fill in all the details and click on submit for an application number to be generated.
- Now login with application number and date of birth.
- After this a web page with Payment information will be displayed.
- Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 800/- through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- After successfully paying the fees, candidates must fill in personal and academic details, along with contact information and click on “save and continue”.
- Candidate will now have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- Now the applicant will be provided 2 options, “edit application” and “preview confirmation page”.
- Click on the first option to edit any information or click on the second option to view the provisional confirmation page. The provisional confirmation page will have the “modify” button. After checking and modifying, click on “submit application form” button.
- Now take a print out of the form.
If you have registered and filled the JKCET 2018 Application Form, visit here to know more about the JKCET 2018 admit card.
Instructions For Uploaded Documents
- The photograph must be a recent one taken after 1.1.2018 and should have a light colored background.
- The photograph must have the name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph mentioned on it.
- Photograph must be taken without goggles and caps. Spectacle are allowed.
Left hand thumb impression