AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science. It conducts national level examinations for both undergraduate and post-graduate level. For the under-graduate course Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS), AIIMS will conduct a common entrance exam for admission to 707 seats across India in 7 cities including New Delhi. The exam will be held in a computer-based online mode where students will have to sit in front of the computer and choose the correct answer out of the options given.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
On the day of the exam, all registered candidates will have to carry the hall ticket commonly known as the admit card of the exam. An admit card is a very important document that needs to be carried to the exam center. The admit card or hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be generated online on 10th May 2018 on the official website. The failure to produce the card in the examination hall will prevent the candidate from taking the examination. Only those who have successfully registered and submitted the application form will be able to view and download the admit card from the official website of AIIMS. It is important that the candidates check all the information given on the admit card. In case of discrepancy, they must contact the official authority of AIIMS to make the required changes.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 Updates
The official admission authority has also released the examination day guidelines which every applicant should follow on the day of examination. To check the same – Visit the “EXamination Day Guidelines” section given below.
The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 is now available for downloading. Registered candidates can check and download the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card by entering the “Candidate ID” and “Password”. Link to download the Admit Card is provided in the “steps to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card” below.
Contents of AIIMS MBBS Admit card
The AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 contains the following details. Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 carefully. If any kind of discrepancy found in the details, then the applicants must immediately contact the concerned authority.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Candidate’s name
- Exam center details
- Exam timings
- Admit card number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Candidate’s roll number
- Examination Day Guidelines
Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
Candidates who has successfully registered themselves must download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 by following the steps given below. The applicants should carry the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 on the examination day along with one valid identity card and one passport size photograph.
- click on the link “AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018” here. It will redirect to the official website.
- Enter candidates ID and password.
- Candidate’s admit card will be displayed.
- Download the admit card and click on “print”.
- Applicants must download the admit card and preserve it for future reference.
Discrepancy in AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
The admit card will be made available on 10th May 2018. candidates should check whether all the information given on the card is correct or not. In some cases where there is discrepancy in the information like date, name, time or if the candidate has not received the admit card/the link of the admit card is not being displayed, he/she must report the matter at the earliest to Assistant Controller Examination at the address given below –
All candidates appearing for the exam must make sure to take the admit card to the exam centre along with identity proof and their passport size photograph. Apart from these two, no other material will be allowed inside the exam centre. Candidates must keep the admit card carefully even after examination as it will be required during counselling and seat allotment procedure also.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre at the reporting time mentioned in the Admit Card. No Candidate will be allowed to enter after the closing entry time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates with Benchmark Physical Disability are requested to report early for facilitation during entry.
- You should carry with you only three items: (i) admit card (ii) a valid photo id proof in original (passport, aadhar card/ aadhar card print out, pan card, voters id, driving license, recognized central or state board, examination admit card / marks card / result sheet bearing photograph. Please note that id cards issued by schools/ coaching centres, aadhar enrollment receipt without aadhar number and photocopies or images stored in mobile phones etc are not acceptable] and (iii) one recent passport sized colour. Photograph. Please remember that entry shall not be permitted without admit card or without valid photo ID.
- While AIIMS does not specify any particular dress it is expected that you would dress conventionally appropriate for the summer. Please note that, clips, bands, hats, caps, scarf, and similar headgear as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear and large buttons (more than 1.5cms) are prohibited. However, if religion or customs require you to wear any particular headgear or attire, please visit the centre early to allow adequate time for frisking.
- Please do not wear any ornaments whatsoever. Mobile phones, wristwatches and any electronic device including those capable of transmission and receipt of any data in any form, pens, papers, books, bottles etc are forbidden. There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables in every centre. Therefore, please come prepared accordingly.
- Please note that the examination will be computer based and you should familiarise with the examination through the Mock Test available at official website. Do not use the keyboard during the examination. Please remember that the sequence of the subjects and both questions and responses shall be shuffled for all candidates.
- Please use the back of your Admit Card and Rough Sheet provided for Rough work. All Admit Cards and Rough Sheets must be returned. Those who do not do so shall not be evaluated.
If you have any doubts regarding AIIMS MBBS 2018 examination admit card, do ask us in the comments section below.