The JIPMER Admit Card 2018 is now available for downloading. The registered candidates can download the same by visiting the link given below. To download the JIPMER Admit Card 2018, user ID and password is required.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Admit card is the most important documents that the candidate must carry on the examination day. Admit card is also known as hall ticket. Without admit card, a candidate is debarred to take the exam.
Admit Card for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2018 will be available only for the registered candidates. Candidates who have applied for the JIPMER 2018 exam can view and download the admit card online from 21st May 2018 (from 11 AM) to June 3rd, 2018 (up to 8 AM) by visiting the official website.
Aspirants can follow the below-given steps to view and download the admit card of JIPMER 2018 examination.
Downloading of JIPMER admit card 2018 is a six-step process.
- Click on the link “JIPMER Admit Card 2018” here. It will redirect to the official website page.
- Enter the “Application number/User ID” & “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the details mentioned on the admit card properly.
- Download the admit card and take print out of the same for future use.
Details Admit Card of JIPMER 2018 Contains
Admit card or Hall ticket of JIPMER 2018 contains the following details:-
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of birth and roll number of the applicant.
- Image of photograph and signature uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Name of the examination city and address of the venue
- Examination date and time.
- Important instruction for the applicants.
Important Instruction for the examination day of JIPMER 2018
- MORNING SHIFT: Candidates who have allotted to take the exam on the morning shift should report to the exam venue by 08.00 AM. Entry to examination centre closes at 09:15 AM. Entry will not be permitted beyond 09:15 AM under any circumstance. This is to facilitate completing all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 10:00 AM.
- AFTERNOON SHIFT: Candidates who have allotted to take the exam on the afternoon shift should report to the exam venue by 01.00 PM. Entry to examination centre closes at 02:15 PM. Entry will not be permitted beyond 02:15 PM under any circumstance. This is to facilitate completing facilitate completing all the formalities including biometrics and photo capture. Exam starts at 03:00 PM.
- Candidates should carry only admit card along with valid identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall. Candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without valid hall ticket & valid ID Proof.
(Valid ID Proof: Aadhar/ E-aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport) ID Proof other than mentioned above will not be permitted /accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to be available in their allotted exam centers 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam to avoid the unnecessary rush at the last minute. They also advised visiting the exam venue one day before the examination.
- Candidate will not be permitted to take any other papers or rough sheets except hall ticket and valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators, memory, ear phones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall. (Arrangements will not be made by the duty staff for safe keeping and returning the above gadgets if brought). Candidates are solely responsible for the safe keeping of their belongings.
- Biometric finger print and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of examination inside the examination hall by the authorized personnel.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall unless the duration of the exams gets over.
So, Applicants for JIPMER 2018 are advised to go through this article in order to know about the JIPMER Admit Card 2018 Entrance Exam for admission into MBBS programme in detail.