ACPC D2D Merit List 2019: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has released the Admission Notification regarding the admission to the Diploma to Degree Courses in both Pharmacy and Engineering for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in applying will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Application Forms will be made available by the examination committee. The Admission to the courses is provided on the basis of the ACPC Merit List 2019 which is published by the Committee. The Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Committee. Candidates should keep it in mind that the academic information provided in the Application Form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. For more of the details regarding the ACPC Merit List 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admission Committee For Professional Courses has released the Merit List for various courses. The applicants who submitted the Application form successfully can check the list by providing the correct details in the login section.
Check ACPC Merit List 2019 here
ACPC Merit List Schedule 2019
ACPC grants admission to the Diploma to Degree Program in Engineering and Pharmacy Courses. The Committee has released the official schedule regarding the Diploma to Degree program in both the courses. The Schedule of Engineering course is mentioned in the tabular format below.
Diploma to Degree Engineering 2019 (Provisional) Schedule:
|Course Name||Provisional Merit List||Final Merit List|
|Engineering||11 June||19 June|
|Pharmacy||13 June||21 June|
|Bachelor of Planning||June||–|
|M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm||June||–|
|Hotel and Tourism Management||03 July||05 July|
|B.Arch and ID||July||July|
ACPC Diploma to Degree Merit List 2019
The Merit List of both Engineering and Pharmacy is published on the official website of ACPC. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form are eligible to go through the Merit List and make them aware with the admission procedure further. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct as the Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided in the Application Form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Merit List contains all the required information such as Name of the candidate, Merit secured by the candidate, Rank as provided by the committee, Gender, Category and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in the Merit List will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure for which only those candidates will be invited who have been mentioned in the Merit List.
Steps to Check ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Merit List 2019:
- Visit the Official website of the committee or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Diploma to Degree Course.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The Merit List mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on ACPC Diploma to Degree Merit List 2019:
Go through the following details mentioned on the D2D Merit List 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of ACPC Merit List 2019
The D2D Merit List 2019 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required at the time of the Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)