ACPC D2D Merit List 2020: GUJCET based Rank is declared on the portal and choice filling is started. JEE Main based Rank has been declared on 25-09-2020. Candidates who are willing seek to admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Application Forms will be made available by the examination committee. The Admission to the courses is on the basis of the ACPC Admission List 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The preparation of the Merit List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. Also, candidates must note that the college will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. For more of the details regarding the ACPC Merit List 2020, go through the article.
- GUJCET based Rank is declared on the portal and choice filling is started. JEE Main based Rank has beeen declared on 25-09-2020. Click Here
- Common Registration for ACPC 2020 – Apply Now
- Admission Process
ACPC Merit List Schedule 2020
ACPC grants admission to the Diploma to Degree Program in Engineering and Pharmacy Courses. The Committee will release the official schedule regarding the Diploma to Degree program in both the courses.
|Course Name||Provisional Merit List|
|Engineering||to be notified|
|Bachelor of Planning||—|
|M.E, M.Tech, M.Pharm||—|
|Hotel and Tourism Management||—|
|B.Arch and ID||—|
ACPC Diploma to Degree Merit List 2020 Details
The Merit List of both Engineering and Pharmacy will release on the official website of ACPC. Candidates who successfully fill up the Application Form are eligible to go through the Merit List. Also, the candidates must provide correct details in the Application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Merit List contains all the information, such as the Name of the candidate, Merit of the candidate, Rank, Gender, Category, and the details regarding the Counselling procedure. Candidates should note that the mention of their name in the Merit List will not assure the final admission. The Final Seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling procedure.
Steps to check ACPC Diploma to Degree (D2D) Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the committee.
- Click on the link naming the Merit List of the Diploma to Degree Course.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Candidates should keep themselves up-to-date if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Details Present on ACPC Diploma to Degree Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the D2D Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Application Number
- Merit Points
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of ACPC Merit List 2020
The D2D Merit List 2020 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.