Aakash NEST Result 2020: Aakash Institute has the responsibility to conduct the result. The authority shall be releasing the result as per the specified dates. The applicants, who have taken the examination will be able to retrieve the Result. One will be able to check the result after providing their mandatory credentials in the login section. In order to check the NEST Result 2020, the candidate will have to follow certain steps. The applicants will be able to find the result from the official website of the concerned authority, www.aakash.ac.in. The complete details of Aakash NEST 2020 Result are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Aakash NEST Result Date
The authority will release the result 2-3 days after the conduct of Aakash NEST. One, who has taken the examination will have to make sure that he/ she is visiting the official website in order to be updated about the important dates of the release of Result. The concerned authority has not announced the official dates insofar. The below-mentioned dates are the tentative dates.
|Aakash NEST 2020 Examination Date||April 2020|
|Aakash NEST Result 2020 Date||April 2020|
Procedure to Check Result of Aakash NEST
While checking the result, the candidates will have to follow a certain procedure. The steps in order to check the result are:
- Open the official website of the concerned authority, www.aakash.ac.in.
- Click on the link of result.
- Enter the required credentials in the login section, i.e, roll number. The window, asking for the credentials will look like the following image:
- Click on Submit.
- The screen will, then, reflect the result of the candidate.
- The applicant is advised to save and print a hard copy of the result for future purposes.
The validity of Aakash NEST Scholarship
Along with the result, the applicants will be getting their scorecard. The candidate must join the classes before the validity of the Scholarship expires. The validity of the scholarship is:
- 30 days for regular courses.
- 30th June (Tentatively) for the repeater candidates.