Yogi Vemana University Admission 2021 is expected to start soon. Candidates can check the tentative dates below. The application form is expected to start in the second/third week of June 2021. The University offers admission to UG, PG, Diploma Courses. The YV University is located in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. The University offers admission Engineering Admission on the basis of JEE Main Scores. Whereas, for Postgraduate Courses, the University conducts YVUCET 2021 Entrance Test.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It also offers courses such as B.A, B.Sc, etc in which the selection process takes place on the basis of Merit Scores in 10+2. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the YVU Admission Process. Therefore go through the article carefully.
About Yogi Vemana University
YV University was established in the year 2006 in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Course Programs. It has five different departments that offer PG Courses in 17 disciplines. The University conducts admission through merit, and entrance tests scores.
Latest Updates of YVU Admission 2021
The university will soon start the admission process for the postgraduate, M.Sc integrated, Bachelor of Fine Arts, and PG diploma in Theatre Arts courses. Visit the website for more details.
Information Brochure for YVU Admission 2021
YVUCET M.Sc, PG Diploma Admission
The University conducts Entrance Test (YVUCET) for admission into Post-Graduate, M.Sc Integrated, Bachelor of Fine Arts, and PG Diploma in Theatre Arts Courses. The Online Application Form releases in the month of April.
Yogi Vemana University Admission 2021- Important Dates
The University has announced the dates of the admission process for Postgraduate Admission (YVUCET). Check the dates below.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Online Registration and submission of application form with registration fees (Rs 600)||June 2021|
|Online Registration with late fee (Rs 600 + Rs 500)||June 2021|
|Last Date of uploading the application form||June 2021|
YVU B.Tech Admission
The University offers B.Tech in 6 specializations. Students who are willing to get admission under B.Tech must qualify JEE Main 2021. However, the selection will be done on the basis of the ranks secured in the JEE Entrance Exam.
Specializations and Seat Intake in YV University B.Tech Courses
|B.Tech (Course Specializations)||Seat Intake/Capacity|
|Computer Science and Engineering||40|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||40|
|Electrical and Communication Engineering||40|
|Metallurgy and Material Engineering||30|
|Total Number of Seats||230 seats|
Yogi Vemana University Admission 2021- UG Programs
Admission to Fine Arts is done on the basis of YVUCET. A total of 20 seats are reserved for YVU BFA Admission.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Total Number of Seats|
YV University MBA and MCA Admission 2021
The University also offers MBA and MCA Courses. The MBA Courses have two specializations – General and Human Resource Management. Whereas, MCA has no specialization. The selection process of the candidates takes place on the basis of the YVUCET Admission. The course duration of MBA and MCA is two and three years respectively. Check out the seat intake of the course programs.
|MBA||(General- 40 seats and Resource Management- 40 seats)|
Yogi Vemana University Admission 2021- PG Courses
The Universities offer various Postgraduate Programs such as M.Sc, MPEd, M.Com, PG Diploma, MJC, M.A, etc. However, the selection process is done on the basis of YVUCET 2020. The Course Duration of all PG Courses is two years expect M.Sc (Integrated), and PG Diploma. The course duration of M.Sc Integrated is 5 years and PG Diploma is 1 year. 5% relaxation is provided for Reserved Category candidates. Check Out the Seat Intake of the various YVU PG Courses.
|Name of the Couse||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Seat Intake|
|M.Sc Integrated||Biotechnology and Bioinformatics||50% marks in Group Subjects (Part-II) in qualifying subjects. 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories||20|
|M.Sc||Botany||50% marks in Group Subjects (Part-II) in qualifying subjects. 5% relaxation is given for reserved categories||30|
|Genetics and Genomics||30|
|Material Science and Nano Technology||30|
|M.P.Ed||Physical Education||Bachelor’s Degree in B.P.Ed||30|
|M.Ed||Education||must have a bachelor’s degree in education||25|
|PG Diploma||Theatre Arts||20|
|MJC||Communication and Journalism||Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and Journalism||30|
|M.A||English||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline||40|
|History and Archaeology||30|
|Political Science and Public Administration||#5499C7|
YVU Ph.D. Admission- Eligibility Criteria, Specializations
|Ph.D. Program||Animal Science (Zoology)|
|Biotechnology and Bioinformatics|
|Genetics and Genomics|
|Materials Science and Nano Technology|
|Physical Education and Sports|
|Plant Science (Botany)|
|Political Science and Public Administration|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
Yogi Vemana University Admission- Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the YVU Admission Procedure. Students who do not satisfy the eligibility condition will not be eligible for the admission procedure. However, the YVU Eligibility Criteria is different for UG and PG Courses.
Eligibility for YVUCET Entrance Test
- The candidate must have passed 40% in the qualifying examination in the concerned subject.
- For courses, where the admission is based on the degree as a whole must have an aggregate percentage of 40%.
- You must qualify with the minimum qualifying percentage in the respective subjects you applying for.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time of admission through YVUCET-2021.
- Candidates who qualify YVUCET 2021-22 but do not have minimum qualifying marks in their course subject will not be eligible for admission.
However, candidates qualifying in instant examinations may have a chance to get admission in the academic year out of the unfilled seats before the schedule of the closure of the admissions.
YV University Application Form 2021
The University has released the application form for YVUCET 2020 (postgraduate courses). However, the application form for the UG Courses will available soon. The YVUCET Application Form has to be submitted online before the due date (without late fee). The admission form is available at yvudoa.in.
How to Fill the Yogi Vemana University Application Form?
The step by step process to fill and submit the YV University Admission Form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of yvudoa.in or click on the link provided above (latest update section).
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Select the “Subject” from the list. Enter your details such as Name, Contact, and other details.
- It will then redirect to the payment screen. You can make the payment through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Instructions While Filling the Application Form
- No multiple submission of application form is allowed.
- Go through the instructions carefully
- The scanned picture and signature must not be more than 150 Kb each and should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Preview your application form before submission.
- Take two copies of the printout of your application. Paste a recent passport size photograph (identical to the photo that used for scanning) in the space provided in the printout and save it, one copy of this should be submitted at the time of entrance examination at the examination hall.
YVU Time Table 2021
Yogi Vemana University Exam Time Table will be available a month before the date of the exam. The University releases the exam schedule on its website in pdf format. However, to appear for the semester exam, the students have to submit the YVU Semester Exam Form. The exam routine carries the date, time, and shift of the exam.
YVUCET 2021 Admit Card
The University releases the YV CET Admit Card a few days before the date of the examination. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the hall ticket. The YVUCET Hall Ticket will be available online only. Students can download the admit card by submitting their application number and other registration details.
Yogi Vemana University Semester Admit Card
The university releases the semester admit card a few weeks before the YV University Semester Examination. Students can download the hall ticket by providing their details such as user name and password. Candidates without hall ticket are not allowed to take the exam. The hall ticket carries the details of the subject and the candidate.
YVUCET Exam Pattern 2021
Students who are appearing the YV CET Entrance Test must check the test pattern. So, here are the exam pattern of the examination-
- The Entrance Test will take place at Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa
- The syllabus is different for each course program.
- The Yogi Vemana University Question Papers is divided into three sections- A, B, and C.
- Section “A” and “B” comprise of 30 questions each and Section “C” comprise 40 questions.
- In the case of 5 Years Integrated Biotechnology and Bioinformatics/Earth Sciences (Test code – 116) entrance test consists of Section-A for 25 questions (Physics), Section-B for 25 questions (Chemistry), Section-C for 25 questions (Mathematics) and Section-D (Biology: Botany and Zoology). The candidate has to opt for either Section – C or Section-D besides Section-A and Section-B. If any candidate has attempted both Section-C and Section- D, the highest scored section will be considered for the ranking.
- The time duration of the entrance test is 90 minutes with 100 MCQs. Each question carries one mark.
- The Computer Science Question Paper is available in English language. Whereas, for language subjects, the question paper will be in the respective language.
Yogi Vemana University Degree Result
YV University is responsible for declaring the YVUCET 2021 and Semester Examination Result. Students can check YVU Result online. The Semester Exam Result will be released within a month after the completion of the exam. Whereas, YVUCET Exam Result will release within 10 to 15 days of the examination.
YVUCET Entrance Test Result/Merit List/Tie-Breaking Method
- The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test are 25 marks (expect for Test-116). The passing marks for Test-116 are 18. However, for SC/ST Candidates there are no qualifying marks.
- In case of admission into M.P.Ed. Course additional marks will be duly considered for such of those candidates who have participated in games/sports at the international/national / Inter-University / State level.
- If there is a tie on the basis of the marks obtained in the test, then it will be resolved on the basis of the marks obtained in Section-B. If the tie still remains the same, then the candidate who is senior in age will be given priority.
- YVUCET Rank Cards will be available soon after the declaration of the result.
- The scores obtained in the entrance is valid for one academic year.
- There is no provision for revaluation or personal identification of answer sheets.
Yogi Vemana University Semester Exam Result
The YVU Semester Exam Result will be released within a month after the completion of the exam. Students can check the result online at yuvdoa.in. The result will have the qualifying status of the student for the next semester.
Yogi Vemana University Counselling
The University conducts admission for Post Graduate Admission (M.A, M.Com, M.Sc). The mode of counseling is offline. Eligible students have to visit the venue on the allotted date and time. The documents have to be carried at the time of YV University Counselling 2021–
- YVUCET Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Mark Statements and Provisional Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- SSC/Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two passport size photographs
- Study certificate from Class IX to qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Latest Income Certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2021 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will not be given if the income certificate is not submitted.
- PWD Certificate/Extra-Curriculum Certificate (NCC/NSS/Games and Sports/Cultural Activity).
- Discharge Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Migration Certificate
So, these are the complete details of Yogi Vemana University Admission 2021. If you have any queries then please comment on the section.