WBJEE Seat Allotment 2018 – The West Bengal JEE board has declared the WBJEE 2018 seat allotment round 2 result on 27th June, 2018. The Seat allotment of WBJEE will be done on the basis of rank obtained in the WBJEE 2018 and the choices of courses as well as colleges opted by them during the registration process. Students can check the WBJEE 2018 seat allotment, institute-wise seat allotment and opening & closing rank from the provided links in further sections of this article. As soon as the WBJEE seat allotment 2018 result is announced, candidates will have to pay the part of admission fee, report to the notified centres for document verification, obtain the provisional allotment letter and give their assent to upgradation if required.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Seat Allotment Result Round 2
- View Institute Wise Seat Allotment
- View Opening & Closing Rank
- View Seat Allotment Result and Pay Seat Acceptance Fee
Check WBJEE 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE 2018 was conducted on 22nd April for admission to B.Tech, BE, and B.Pharmacy courses. The WBJEE board has also declared the results on 5th June. And also, qualified aspirants have registered for the WBJEE 2018 counselling. The Choice filling for WBJEE counselling process commenced from 9th June and the second-round seat allotment has been declared on 27th June.
Follow the steps given to check WBJEE Seat Allotment Results:
- Click on the link given: https://wbjeeb.nic.in/
- A window will appear. Enter the details like- roll no, password to login
- Access to the WBJEE seat allotment will appear on the screen
- Check the seat allotment and download.
- Take a print out of the call letter
WBJEE 2nd Round Seat Allotment
WBJEE Second round seat allotment result has been published based on vacancy status of first round of reporting. There was no new registration and choice filling for the second round of counselling. All candidates who are alloted a seat during the second round must report to the Reporting Centre. Otherwise, their seat allotment shall stand canceled. Also, they will not be considered for further online rounds of seat allotment.
Eligibility for WBJEE Second Round Seat Allotment
|Groups||Eligibility for second round||Business Rules for WBJEE Seat Allotment 2018|
|1||Registered candidates who did not get any allotment in the first round|
All choices will be processed
|2||Registered candidates whose seat were cancelled due to non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria in the first round|
|3||Candidates who show their willingness to upgrade their seat after the confirmation of their admission in the first round.||Only higher preference choices will be processed|
|4||Registered candidates who have confirmed their admissions and do not wish for upgradation. Their old seat will be retained in the subsequent rounds of counselling of WBJEE 2018||Only previous allotted choices will be processed for category allocation|
What to do after WBJEE Seat Allotment 2018?
After the results of seat allotment of WBJEE 2018, applicants have to give their assent to the allotment or opt for upgradation or reject their alloted seat. They also have to complete their document verification, pay the specified fees and confirm their admissions. The WBJEE board has prescribed the steps to be taken after the WBJEE 2018 seat allotment is announced.
Candidate need to follow these steps after the Seat Allotment is published:
- If a seat is allotted to a candidate for the first time, candidate should download or take a print out of it and report to the reporting centres within the stipulated time.
- To download the WBJEE 2018 seat allotment letter, candidates need to pay the seat acceptance fee. They can pay the fee either through the e-challan of Allahabad Bank which has to be downloaded or can do an online transaction through Debit/Credit Card or netbanking.
- While reporting to the reporting centres, candidate should carry all the essential documents along with the payment proof, allotment letter and photocopies of documents.
- After documents verification, candidates must express their willingness to participate in further rounds if they wish.
- Candidates will be required to sign a declaration that in the event of an allotment in the subsequent rounds, their earlier allotted seat will stand cancelled
- If a candidate is satisfied with the seat allotment, he/she must opt for the freeze option to ensure that the allotted seat is retained for the subsequent rounds.
- After the completion of the seat allotment, candidates will be issued a provisional seat allotment letter that will carry information regarding the seat allotted, fees paid and willingness to upgrade after the completion of the document verification.
Fee Payment Details
|State Aided/ Govt Institutes||Rs 5000|
|Self financing Universities/ Institutes||Rs 20,000|
Documents Required for Verification
- WBJEE 2018 Admit Card
- WBJEE Result 2018
- WBJEE Seat Allotment Letter 2018
- Class 12 or equivalent standard examination mark sheet.
- Class 10 examination mark sheet, certificate
- E-Challan Receipt
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Note: Candidates who have applied for the 10% quota will have to carry JEE Main 2018 admit card along with JEE Main 2018 score/rank card.
Important Points for Rounds of WBJEE Seat Allotment 2018
- No fresh registration will be considered for the third round of WBJEE counselling 2018.
- The WBJEE 2018 seat allotment process for the third round will remain the same.
- A candidate who has completed his/her admission formalities in the second round will also be eligible for the third round.
- Candidates are suggested to report to the notified RCs after payment of seat acceptance fee.
- There is no facility for upgradation in the third round as it is the final round.
Why Are Candidates ineligible for Second round of WBJEE 2018 Counselling?
There are certain criteria which are considered while inviting candidates to the second round of WBJEE counseling 2018.
- Candidates who will be unable to visit the reporting centres will not be eligible for the second round.
- Candidates who have reported to the reporting centre and paid but have withdrawn from the counselling process will also not be eligible for the second round.
- If the documents of the candidates are not in order, they will not to be able to sit in the second round.
Withdrawal of WBJEE 2018 Seat Allotment
Candidates who wish to withdraw must inform the RCs, where they have confirmed their registration and seat allotment about their decision. They must fill the application for withdrawal and fee refund.
Third Round Conversion rules of WBJEE Seat Allotment 2018
As per the given guidelines, vacant seats will be converted to open category and allotted to the candidates till it become zero.
WBJEE Reporting Centres 2018
|District||Name of the Centre||Address with Phone No.||Landmark How to reach|
|Kolkata||Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology||73, A.C. Banerjee Lane, Kolkata – 10,|
Phone:033 2370 1263
|3.5 km. from Sealdah Railway|
Station. Near Beliaghata Main Road through Dr.
S.C. Banerjee Rd.
|Kolkata||Government College of Engineering & Leather|
|Plot 11, Block LB, Sector III. Salt Lake City, Kolkata –|
|Kolkata||Jadavpur University, Jadavpur||188, Raja S. C. Mallik Road, Kolkata – 700 032,|
Phone:033 2414 6666
|Near Jadavpur Railway Station and 8B Bus stand,|
|Kolkata||Jadavpur University (Second campus), Salt Lake||Plot 8, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700 098, Ph:+9133-24146666||E.M Bypass Chingrighata Bus|
Stop. Next to “Jalbayu Bihar”
|Paschim Bardhaman||Asansol Government Polytechnic||P.O. South Dhadka, P.S. Asansol, North Police Station,|
Paschim Burdwan 713302
Phone: 0341 227 0053
|Less than 1.5 km from Asansol Railway Station (towards platform No.6) Less than 2 km from G.T Road Raha Lane/ Station|
|Purba Bardhaman||University Institute of Technology||Golapbag, Purba Bardhaman – 713104,|
Phone: 0342 265 8777
|2.8 km. from Burdwan Railway|
Station (Near Rajbati)opposite – Kamal Sayar police outpost
Government College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore
|112, William Carey Road, Serampore, Hooghly 712 201,|
Phone:033 2662 3156
|2.2 km. from Serampore Railway|
Station. 2.2 km. from G.T. Road
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Balurghat B.Ed. College, Dakshin Dinajpur||SH 10, Mangalpur, Balurghat, West Bengal 733101,|
|Opposite to Bharat Sevashram Sangha|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Raiganj Government Polytechnic||Birnagar, P.O. Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Dinajpur, Pin – 733 134,|
West Bengal 733134,
Phone: 03523 242 410
|2 km. from Raiganj Railway Station|
|Birbhum||Sree Ramkrishna Silpa Vidyapith (Government Polytechnic)||Suri, Birbhum, Phone:03462 255 571||7.4 km. from Suri Railway Station 5.8 km from Suri Bus|
|Purba Medinipur||Dr Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, Haldia||Kshudiram Nagar, Haldia, West Bengal 721631,|
Phone:03224 253 064
|2.5 km from Haldia/Bandar|
Railway Station.Via High Road(NH-41) near the city centre
|Paschim Medinipur||Vidyasagar University||Vidyasagar University Road, Rangamati, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal 721102, Phone:03222 276 554||1.1 km from Midnapur Railway|
Station via W.B. State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.
through Vidyasagar University Road.
|Coochbehar||Coochbehar Government Engineering College||Harinchawra, P.O. Ghughumari, Coochbehar 736170,|
Phone:03582 233 044
|5 km from Coochbehar Railway Station and 5 km from Royal Palace. Bus route: Dinhata|
|Jalpaiguri||Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College||P.O. Jalpaiguri Government Engg. College, P.S. Kotowali,|
Jalpaiguri 735 102,
Phone: 03561 255 131
|More than 40 km. from NJP/Siliguri, 6 km. from Jalpaiguri|
Government College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampore
|4, Cantonment Road, P.O. & P.S. Berhampore, Murshidabad, Phone:03482 250 142||2.3 km. from Berhampore|
Railway Station(Near Rabindra Sadan &
|Bankura||K.G. Engineering Institute||Bishnupur, Bishnupur College Rd, Bishnupur,|
West Bengal 722122,
Phone:03244 252 030
|3.5 km from Bishnupur Railway Station and 1.7 km from Bishnupur Bus|
|Nadia||Kalyani Government Engineering College||P.O. & P.S. Kalyani, Nadia 741 235,|
Phone:033 2582 1309
|4.6 km. from Kalyani Railway Station (nearest Kalyani Simanta|
|Malda||Malda Government Polytechnic||P.O. Maliha, Dist. Malda, Pin 732 102,||5 km towards Manickchak from Malda Railway station via Rathbari.(nearest landmark Kendriya|
|Purulia||Ramkrishna Mahato Government Engineering|
|Vill: Sharper P.O.Yamamoto,|
P.S. Joypur Purulia-723103, Phone No. 8158940721
|Railway station Chasroad, Bus|
|Darjeeling||Darjeeling Government Polytechnic||M V Road, Kurseong, Darjeeling,|
West Bengal, 734203,
Phone:0354 234 4434
|1.8 km. from Kurseong Railway Station through|
|Darjeeling||University of North Bengal||Raja Rammohanpur, P.O. North Bengal University, Dist.|
Darjeeling 734 013,
Phone:0353 277 6313
|13 km. from New Jalpaiguri Station, 10 km. from Siliguri|
through NH27 via Matigara
|Howrah||Institute of Engineering for Junior Executive||Mahendra Bhattacharjee Road Dalalpukur P.O. Santragachi, Howrah 711 104,|
Phone:033 26678 8222
2.5 Km from Howrah Railway
|Agartala||Tripura Government Womens’ Polytechnic||Hapania, P.O. Amtali via Shekerkote, Agartala, Tripura 799 130,|
Phone: 0381 237 6814
|1 km. west from Amtail Near Tripura Institute of|
Top 10 WBJEE 2018 Participating Institutes
|S.No||Name of Institute|
|1||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|2||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata|
|3||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya|
|4||Haldia Institute of Technology|
|5||Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata|
|6||Kalyani Government Engineering College, Nadia|
|7||Academy of Technology, Adisaptagram, Hooghly|
|8||Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata|
|9||Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology, Kolkata|
|10||Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore|