WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2021: WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) prescribes the eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination. Only eligible candidates can fill the WBJEE Online Application Form. Hence, before applying, check the eligibility criteria. In case any candidate does not fit into the eligibility criteria, then their application will be rejected. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for WBJEE @ wbjeeb.nic.in. Through WBJEE 2021, candidates can get admission into Engineering, Architecture, and other courses in various institutions in West Bengal. It is a state-level examination. Also, it is considered to be one of the biggest competitive exams. Hence, candidates must prepare for it thoroughly. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For WBJEE Exam
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
In order to fill the WBJEE Application Form 2021, candidates make sure that they read the eligibility conditions below. Otherwise, the application will be rejected. Hence, check the criteria.
WBJEE B.Tech Admission Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidate must be of not less than 17 years as of 31.12.2021. They should have been born on or before 31.12.2004. However, for admission into Marine Engineering, age must be 17 -25 years as of 31.12.2021
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board. Appearing candidates are also eligible for applying
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must have studied Physics and Maths (compulsory subjects) along with Chemistry/ Computer Application/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science as an optional subject
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Also, candidates in 10+2 level should have passed in the English subject with at least 30% marks
NOTE: WBJEEB provides the eligibility conditions every year. They may/ may not change. Hence, keep a check on the information brochure of WBJEE 2021 for updates.
WBJEE Application Form 2021
Now that you are aware of the eligibility conditions, you can go ahead to fill the form. Ensure that you fulfill every condition. WBJEE Board will release the application form of WBJEE @ wbjeeb.nic.in. Hence, you can access the form on the given site. In order to fill the form, you need to provide personal, academic, and other necessary details. Check the form-filling process below.
- WBJEE Online Registration: The first step is to register on the official website. For registration, the candidate has to provide an email ID, full name, contact number, password, and captcha code. After submitting the details, the WBJEE login will be created. Also, the candidate will receive the registration details on the registered email ID as well as the contact number. All the candidates have to use this login for future events as well.
- Enter Details: Use the WBJEE login to fill the application form. The candidate has to provide the details, such as academic qualification, personal details, communication address, nationality, exam centres, etc. Hence, make sure you fill the application form carefully.
- Upload Documents: Now, the candidate has to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in the given format. Upload in the correct format otherwise it will show an error.
- WBJEE Application Fee Payment: One of the crucial steps is to pay the application fee. Without this, the application form will be incomplete. Hence, make sure you pay the fees by the given mode. The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 700. However, for the reserved category, it is Rs. 500. WBJEE Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Printout of Confirmation Page: After the successful payment of the fee, candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page. Hence, take the printout of it for future use.
In case you have any other queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will solve the queries as soon as possible.