VTUEEE Application Form 2019 – VTUEEE Application Form 2019 Has been released online and made available offline on 13th September 2018. To register for the entrance examination, the candidates had to fill the VTUEEE 2019 application form and submit it before the final date. The candidates can get the VTUEEE offline application form 2019 by visiting the VTU University Campus. Students can also get the Application Form it by sending a demand draft of application fee. The candidates can also fill and submit online VTUEEE Application Form 2019 by visiting the official website. All of the submitted information in Veltech Technical University Application Form 2019 must be valid.
NEW – VTUEEE 2019 Application form released on 13th September 2018. Get the application form link below!
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE stands for Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Examination. The Veltech University has released the online application form for all engineering aspirants on 13th September 2018. Those who are looking for the application details like VTUEEE application form link, application fee and procedure to fill the form can check this article for such details.
VTUEEE Phase 1 and 2 Application Form 2019
Candidates can visit the official site of Vel Tech University to register and apply for the entrance test. Moreover, the application fee can be paid via Net banking, credit/debit card or via Paytm wallet. All the candidates will be charged the same VTUEE Application fee which is Rs. 950. Those who are procuring the application form in the offline mode will be required to pay the application fee by handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai or purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-.
VTUEEE 2019 Application Form Dates and Registration Date
Candidates can check the announced dates of VTUEEE 2019 application form given in the table below.
|Events||Dates (Phase 1)||Dates (Phase 2)|
|Application Form Availability||15th September 2018||15th September 2018|
|Online Examination Date||29th & 30th December 2018||25th-28th April 2019|
|Offline Examination Date||26th & 27th January 2019||25th-28th April 2019|
|Result Date||15th February 2019||5th May 2019|
VTUEEE 2019 Application Form Online
All candidates who wish to take the VTUEEE 2019 can fill the application form in the online and offline mode from 13th September 2018. The online VTUEEE 2019 application form can be filled on the official website. The link to fill the application form has been provided above. Candidates must provide all the necessary details and submit it before the last date. The application fee can be paid via Net banking, credit/debit card or via PayTM wallet. Check the procedure here:
VTUEEE 2019 Application Form – Click HERE
Candidates must first register at the official website of VTU i.e. https://veltech.edu.in. After which the application form will be available where the candidates must enter personal details such as Name, DOB, email ID and Mobile no. for further communication. After this, the candidates will be provided with a login id and password to fill the application form.
Filling Up Application Form
Applicants must login and fill up all the details which include Personal Details, Correspondence address, Academic qualification details, X and XII marks etc. Also, the candidates should fill the details without making any mistakes.
Candidates have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format and dimension.
Submission of Fee
After uploading the scanned images, candidates have to pay application fee via Net-banking, Debit/credit card or a new PayTM wallet method.
Submission of Application Form
Candidates must check all the details and submit the application form.
Offline VTUEEE Application Form 2019
The students who wish to apply for VTUEEE 2019 can also fill the application form in the offline mode. The VTUEEE 2019 application form can be obtained in person or via Post from Admission Office of VTU by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 950/-. The DD should be in favour of Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University payable at Chennai. The application has to be sent to:
The Director – UG Admission Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India. Toll Free Number: 1800 3070 6949 Email : [email protected]
Candidate can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-.
VTUEEE Application Fee 2019
The steps to pay the VTUEEE 2019 application fees is given here.
- The applicants have to submit the application fee of Rs. 950 which will be non-refundable.
- This application fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode.
- In the case of online payment, fees can be paid either by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or PayTM Wallet.
- In the case of offline payment, fees can be paid through Demand Draft (DD). The candidates must draw the DD in favour of Vel Tech Dr RR & Dr SR University, payable at Chennai, to the Director-UG Admissions. The applicants need to send the print out of filled Vel tech university application form 2019 along with Demand Draft to the address of VTU.
VTUEEE 2019 Eligibility criteria
Eligibility Criteria is the important thing which candidates have to fulfill before applying the exam. As per the Veltech Technical University norms, only those candidates, who satisfy the prescribed VTUEEE eligible criteria 2019, can apply for the exam. Check here the complete info about eligibility criteria for VTUEEE 2019.
- Indian nationals can apply.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years.
- Aspirants should have passed the 12th class examination from a recognized board with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
How to apply for VTU Admissions 2019?
Applying for the Veltech Technical University Entrance examination is indeed the first stage of the admission process. Candidates are recommended to first read the instructions about “how to register for VTUEEE” before filling the application form. Check here the important info about VTUEEE application form 2019:
- The 2019 application form of VTUEEE will be available online as well as offline.
- For offline application mode, candidates can collect the application form from the university or many other designated centers/book shops.
- Fill all the required details such as the candidate name, qualification etc. as asked in the form
- Candidates have to attach their scanned photograph and put signature within the application form.
- For successful registration, they have to pay Rs. 950 as necessary application fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking or Paytm wallet.
VTUEEE 2019 Application Form Details
- Veltech Technical University Admission form can be filled in both online and offline mode.
- Overwritten or incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Those who are filling the application form in the online mode must remember to retain a photocopy of the filled application form and remittance of application cum examination fee.
- The offline application form for VTUEEE 2019 will be made available in regional centres, bookshops and the University.