The TS PGECET is an Entrance Examination for students who want to pursue their career in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology or in Architecture. The universities of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh provides candidates with various programmes these fields. The Examination will be held on 28-31 May. This is a state level Entrance Examination and this year Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) will be organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The entrance qualified candidates can take admissions in M.Tech/M.E/M.Pharma in the Government-affiliated University. The examination is held online i.e computer based. Candidates should have minimum knowledge of computer to sit in the Examination. More than 3800 seats are available for this Entrance Examination. The GATE/GPAT candidates can also apply for the Examination. The GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are released from giving Examination and they are given the first preference in terms of seat allotment. The remaining seats are then given to the TS PGECET qualified students.
The Application forms shall be declared online and on the official website of TS PGECET. The Aspirants will have to apply online. The Application forms will be released officially by the month of March. The Application procedure will stop by the first week of May. Candidates who will not be able to apply on time have to pay late submission fee to the Examination Fee. The late fee keeps on increasing with time.
Important Dates: TS PGECET
The candidates should keep following all the notifications related to the examination. And for that they should know the dates which are related to the test. They have to check the information time to time. The list below in the table gives all the significant dates associated with the Examination and Application Process.
|S. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||The Release of the Application Forms||March 15, 2018|
|2||Closing Date of the Application Form||May 1, 2018|
|3||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 500/-||May 7, 2018|
|4||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 1000/-||May 14, 2018
|5||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 5000/-||May 21, 2018|
|6||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 10000/-||May 26, 2018|
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate goes through an application process, he/she should always check the eligibility criteria. If only candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria of TS PGECET 2018, they should proceed.
Here are some points which a candidate should fulfill.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. He/she should hold the Indian Citizenship.
- The Candidate should be the local resident of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and should carry the Local Status. He/She should have lived there for the substantial period of time
- The candidates should have done Bachelors in Engineering, Technology or Pharmacy. Candidates who want admission in M.Pharma should complete their Bachelors in Pharmacy from a reputed organization.
- The minimum percentile that is needed by the students of General Category is 50% to in their Last Qualifying Examination and for ST/SC students is 45 %.
TS PGECET Application Form Released – Fill Now
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET 2018-http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the link that is provided on the website.
- The candidates then have to register themselves and enter details like Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Hall ticket Number, Year Of Passing, Father/Mother’s name, Aadhar card Number, Category, Select no. Of test.
- After Entering all the details, the candidates need to click on the Submit Button.
- A registration number and a password will be generated which will be needed later to log in. The number and the password will be sent to the Mail Id or Mobile Number. The number and password should be noted by the candidate for further use.
Payment of the Fee:
The payment of the fee is the second step in the Application process. The fees differ with the different category of the students. The students belonging to the General Category have to pay Rupees 800 only and candidates from the SC/ST category have to pay Rupees 400 only. The payment can only be done online. Candidates can pay the fee through two modes. AP/TS Online or Debit card/Credit Card Mode.
TS PGECET Application Form Fillip process:
- Candidates need to login entering the Transaction Id and the Password which was generated after the successful payment of the fees.
- The candidates then have to fillip their form with their Personal Details, Academic Details, and other details. They should enter all the details very carefully.
- Candidates can change their Login Id and Password if they wish to.
- Candidates can also choose the Examination Center. They will be given three options to choose and they have to choose in the descending order as per their preferences.
Submission of the Photograph and Signature:
The last step of filing up the form is Photograph and signature upload. The Candidates have to upload a passport size photograph whose size should be less than 50KB in the JPEG or JPG format and the signature should be less than 30 KB in JPG or JPEG format.
Details to be filled in the TS PGECET Application Form
|Name of the Candidate||Mobile number|
|Email Id||Hall Ticket number|
|Year of Passing||Father/Mother’s Name|
|Category||Select No. Of Test|
|Aadhar Number||Qualification Details|