The TS PGECET is an Entrance Examination for students who want to pursue their career in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology or in Architecture. The Application Form Correction is available between 15th May to 17th May 2019. The universities of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh provides candidates with various programs in these fields. This is a state level Entrance Examination and this year Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The candidates who will qualify the entrance can take admissions in M.Tech/M.E/M.Pharma in the Government-affiliated University. The Application forms are declared online and on the official website of TS PGECET. The Aspirants have to apply online. Candidates who will not be able to apply on time have to pay late submission fee. For more of the details regarding TS PGECET Application Form 2019 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New- The Application Form correction for TS PGECET 2019 is available between 15th May to 17th May 2019. The applicant must provide their Registration number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth to proceed for the Application form correction.
Click Here for TS PGECET Application form correction 2019.
New- The Application Form of TS PGECET 2019 was available and the last date for the form submission was 30th April 2019.
TS PGECET Application Form 2019
The candidates should keep following all the notifications related to the examination. And for that, they should know the dates which are related to the test. They have to check the information from time to time. The list below in the table gives all the significant dates associated with the Examination and Application Process. Go through the schedule of TS PGECET 2019 from the tabular format below.
|S. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||The Release of the Application Forms||13th March 2019|
|2||Closing Date of the Application Form||30th April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 500/-||06th May 2019|
|4||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 2000/-||13th May 2019|
|5||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 5000/-||20th May 2019|
|6||Last Date to Submit Application Form with Late Fee 10000/-||25th May 2019|
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before a candidate goes through an application process, he/she should always check the eligibility criteria. If only candidates fulfil the eligibility criteria of TS PGECET 2019, they should proceed.
Here are some points which a candidate should fulfil.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. He/she should hold Indian Citizenship.
- The Candidate should be the local resident of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and should carry the Local Status. He/She should have lived there for a substantial period of time
- The candidates should have done Bachelors in Engineering, Technology or Pharmacy. Candidates who want admission in M.Pharma should complete their Bachelors in Pharmacy from a reputed organization.
- The minimum percentile that is needed by the students of General Category is 50% to in their Last Qualifying Examination and for ST/SC students is 45%.
TS PGECET Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of TS PGECET 2019-http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the link that is provided on the website.
- The candidates then have to register themselves and enter details like Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Hall ticket Number, Year Of Passing, Father/Mother’s name, Aadhar card Number, Category, Select no. Of test.
- After Entering all the details, the candidates need to click on the Submit Button.
- A registration number and a password will be generated which will be needed later to log in. The number and the password will be sent to the Mail Id or Mobile Number. The number and password should be noted by the candidate for further use.
Payment of the Fee:
The payment of the fee is the second step in the Application process. The fees differ with the different category of the students. The students belonging to the General Category have to pay Rupees 800 only and candidates from the SC/ST category have to pay Rupees 400 only. The payment can only be done online. Candidates can pay the fee through two modes. AP/TS Online or Debit card/Credit Card Mode.
TS PGECET Application Form Filling process:
- Candidates need to login entering the Transaction Id and the Password which was generated after the successful payment of the fees.
- The candidates then have to fillip their form with their Personal Details, Academic Details, and other details. They should enter all the details very carefully.
- Candidates can change their Login Id and Password if they wish to.
- Candidates can also choose the Examination Center. They will be given three options to choose and they have to choose in the descending order as per their preferences.
Submission of the Photograph and Signature:
The last step of filing up the form is Photograph and signature upload. The Candidates have to upload a passport size photograph whose size should be less than 50KB in the JPEG or JPG format and the signature should be less than 30 KB in JPG or JPEG format.
Details to be filled in the TS PGECET Application Form
|Name of the Candidate||Mobile number|
|Email Id||Hall Ticket number|
|Year of Passing||Father/Mother’s Name|
|Category||Select No. Of Test|
|Aadhar Number||Qualification Details|