VOCLET 2020 Result, Merit list and Counselling: The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE), the official examination conducting body will release the VOCLET Result in online mode tentatively in June 2020. The authority will not send any email or post regarding VOCLET Result 2020 to any individual candidates. The link to check the Result of VOCLET will subsequently be provided below. Candidates can access their VOCLET 2020 Result by entering the valid enrollment number and name. This article will provide the information related to VOCLET 2020 Counselling, Merit List & Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Steps To Check The VOCLET Result 2020
Steps to check the VOCLET 2020 Result is provided below:
To check and download the “VOCLET 2020 Result” – Click Here (link will be activated here once it gets released)
- Click on the link “VOCLET Result 2020″ as this will redirect to the official website
- Enter the enrollment number and name.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- After filling in the correct details, your result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the result along with the scorecard and take the printout of the same for the further use.
VOCLET Result Release Dates
|Entrance Test||26th April 2020|
|Release of result||1st week of June 2020|
Content Of The Result Of VOCLET 2020
The VOCLET 2020 Result contains the following details. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Name of the Candidates
- Father Name
- Marks Scored
VOCLET 2020 Merit List
Go through a few of the points of the Merit List from below:
- Based on the marks obtained in the VOCLET entrance exam 2020, the official authority will determine the minimum cut-off and prepare the VOCLET 2020 merit list accordingly.
- The name of candidates appearing in VOCLET Merit List will be eligible for counselling.
- The applicants who will score less than the cut-off mark will be disqualified to participate in the subsequent programmes.
- The merit position will be available on the website of the Council at www.webscte.org (or in any other website as per announcement later) tentatively in the third week of May 2020.
- The council will not communicate the VOCLET Result 2020 to any individual applicant.
- No VOCLET 2020 Rank Card will be issued by the Council to the merit listed candidates individually.
- There is no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection and hence any such request will not be entertained.
- A candidate must follow the Council or in any other website as per announcement later on regular basis for obtaining information regarding post-result-publication counselling programme for admission.
- The Council will publish a consolidated VOCLET Merit List 2020 as per requirements but shall not communicate the result to any individual applicant.
- No Rank Card will be issued by the Council to the merit listed candidates individually.
- Merit positions will be available on the website of the Council at www.webscte.org (or in any other website as per announcement later) tentatively within 3rd week of May 2020.
- Candidates will not be merit listed unless they score at least 20% marks in both the papers separately.
- A candidate must follow the Council’s website at www.webscte.org (or in any other website as per announcement later) on a regular basis for obtaining information regarding post result publication counselling programme for admission.
VOCLET 2020 Counselling Updates
The VOCLET Counselling schedule has not been released by the official authority. However, all the valid rank holder of VOCLET 2020 must follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure. The VOCLET Counselling 2020 schedule will be subsequently released by the official authority. All the valid rank holder of VOCLET 2020 should follow the below-mentioned dates and perform the activity. Candidates belonging to all the categories with valid rank are eligible to attend the counselling procedure.
Registration & Choice Filling
Allotment Results of 1st phase
Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 1st phase
Allotment Results of 2nd phase
Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 2nd phase
Allotment Results of 3rd phase
Last date of Admission in 3rd phase
Factors for the Seat Allotment
The candidates will be allowed to make a choice of colleges. After that, the official authority will allot the seats to the candidates based on the following factors:
- Seat intake in the respective colleges
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Stream opted by the candidates
- Number of candidates cleared the cut-off marks
- If the shortlisted candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her, then they must lock the seat and report to the respective college with the following document for verification.
Documents to be Carried for VOCLET 2020 Verification
Shortlisted candidates need to carry the following documents in original as well as one photocopy of the same at the time of reporting for document verification.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates. (if applicable)
- 4 recent colour passport size photograph.
- Printout of VOCLET application form, admit card and result.
- One set of Photocopies of all the above certificates.
If you have any query regarding this article, then please write to us in the comment section below.