VOCLET 2020 Admit Card: West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (WBSCTE) will release the VOCLET admit card in an online mode tentatively in May 2020. The registered candidates must subsequently download the admit card by entering the application form number. The link to further download the Admit Card of VOCLET 2020 will be provided below. The candidates are further advised to download the document within the scheduled date and time. The VOCLET Hall Ticket 2020 is the most important document that needs to carry to take the offline mode of test. Furthermore, to know the steps to download, examination day guidelines, the content of the admit card – go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
VOCLET 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Below table contains the date for the release of VOCLET Admit Card 2020. Further, go through the table of VOCLET from below.
|S. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Availability of online admit card||May 2020|
|2.||Date of Examination||May 2020|
Procedure to Download VOCLET Hall Ticket 2020
The following steps must be followed to download VOCLET Hall Ticket:
- Click on the link “Download VOCLET 2020 Admit Card”. It will redirect to the official website of VOCLET.
- Then, enter the application form number (generated during application form filling).
- Further, Click on “submit” button.
- The admit card will subsequently be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate must further download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Contents Of VOCLET 2020 Hall Ticket
The VOCLET Admit Card 2020 contains the following details. Candidates are advised to check the details carefully of VOCLET 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidate’s name
- Timetable for the examination
- Complete address of the test centre
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Examination day guidelines.
What To Carry On The VOCLET 2020 Exam Day?
Candidates need to further carry the following things on the VOCLET 2020 exam day. Therefore, be sure to carry everything mentioned below.
- Two printouts of the Admit Card Of VOCLET 2020.
- One valid Govt identity proof in original and photocopy of the same. Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contain the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two blue/ballpoint pen.
VOCLET 2020 Examination Center
The exam centre for VOCLET 2020 is further provided below. Furthermore, candidates need to choose one of the centres mentioned below during the application form filling.
|S. No||Examination Center||Center code|
|2.||South 24 Parganas||11|
|3.||North 24 Parganas||12|
VOCLET 2020 Examination Day Guidelines
Below are some important examination day guidelines which every applicant need to follow carefully.
- Candidates should further check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must subsequently ensure that there is no error in it. However, if there is any discrepancy, they must contact the official authorities.
- Furthermore, do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- Candidates must subsequently hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator. Furthermore, the applicant can take away the question booklet with them.
- Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- However, candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2020 gets over.
- No subsequent request for change of test centre is entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants are allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and also to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- The examinees should subsequently visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date. Since it will avoid any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time.
- Also, the candidate must reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- However, if the candidate does not follow the instruction or violates the rules during the exam, then she/he will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Furthermore, rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. However, question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
- Also, No candidate will leave her or his seat without the permission of the invigilator.
- Furthermore, No candidate should leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).
If you have any query related to this article, then please comment in the box given below.