Andhra University B.Ed Admission 2020: The Andhra University is among the country’s oldest & first residential & teaching cum affiliating University. It primarily focuses on postgraduate teaching & research. The University was established in the year 1926. As of now, it offers 313 courses in the field of Commerce, Arts, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy & Eduction. Furthermore, it provides the full two year B.Ed program to candidates who wish to pursue a career in teaching. It also conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam in the month of July 2020. The exam is of 120 minutes, wherein the candidate must answer 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). For each correct question, the candidate will get 1 mark. Furthermore, the candidate must fill the online application form of Andhra University B.Ed, in order to take admission. However, the candidate must possess 50% marks in graduation and also fulfill other eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After, the successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website. After, the University Conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam, it will subsequently release the Andhra University B.ED Results. The selected students will then be called for the counselling. Thereafter the candidates will be granted admission in the Andhra University B.Ed Program. Furthermore, in order to know more about the Andhra University B.Ed Admission, keep on reading the article.
Andhra University B.ED Admission Date 2020
The candidates who wish to take admission in Andhra University must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates of Andhra University B.Ed. The official examination authority will upload the dates on the official website. We will mention the same here once it releases. However, for the time being, check the Andhra University B.Ed tentative dates.
|Andhra University B.Ed 2020||Date|
|Application forms releases||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for receipt of filled in the application form||Last week of Jul 2020|
|The Last dates for receipt of filled with Rs. 300/-||1st week of Aug 2020|
|B.Ed Entrance Exam date||Last week of Aug 2020|
Andhra University B.Ed Eligibility 2020
The aspiring candidates who wish to take admission in Andhra University B.Ed must primarily check the eligibility criteria. The candidates who do not meet the required eligibility criteria must not apply. Doing so will only result in further complications in the Andhra University B.Ed Admission. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- The trained in service women teachers in the Elementary Education must possess a minimum of 50% marks in their UG or PG degrees.
- The trained In-service Teachers with a graduation degree who are working in recognized schools or in the education sector can apply. Furthermore, reservation & relaxation in marks will be provided for the SC/ST/OBC & other students, as prescribed by the Government Of Andhra Pradesh.
- Furthermore, the candidate must also be a trained in-service candidate. They must be working in Government recognized schools. Also, they can be working in the Educational sector as a primary, upper-primary teachers with SGT/PRT/TTC/D.Ed./D.EI.ED/D.P.Ed./Pre-Primary/Montessori/Fine Arts/Any Other Course In Education Approved by the University/NCTE.
- Also, the candidate must have a bonafide experience of at least two years after they have completed their graduation.
- Furthermore, the women candidates will get a reservation of 33.33%. However, this relaxation is not applicable if the women candidates are selected on the basis of their merit in each category from 33.33% or more of the seats. In such cases, the absence of the women candidate in the categories SC/ST/OBC (A,B,C,D) groups, CAP, NCC, PWD & Sports, these seats are filled in with the male candidates of the same category.
- Also, the candidate must be a rank holder in the “entrance test” that is to be conducted by the school of Distance Education For Admission to the Andhra University B.ED 2020 Course.
Andhra University B.Ed Syllabus 2020
The candidates who will be sitting for the Andhra University B.ED Exam must keep themselves updated regarding the syllabus of Andhra University B.Ed 2020. The prior knowledge of the Andhra University B.ED Syllabus will help the candidates in fetching an optimal result. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Foundations of Education Syllabus
- Educational Psychology Syllabus
- (a) : Educational Technology Syllabus
- (b) : Computer Education Syllabus
- School Management and Systems of Education Syllabus
- (a): Personality Development Syllabus
- (b) : Communicative English Syllabus
- Methods of Teaching I : English Syllabus
- Telugu Syllabus: Methods of Teaching I
- Methods of Teaching I : Special English Syllabus
- Physical Science Syllabus: Methods of Teaching I
- Methods of Teaching II : Biological Sciences Syllabus
- Social Studies Syllabus: Methods of Teaching II
- Methods of Teaching II : Mathematics Syllabus
Andhra University B.ED Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates who will be taking the Andhra University B.ED Exam should possess the knowledge of the Andhra University B.Ed Exam Pattern. This will help them in ascertaining the question paper. Thereby helping them in achieving an optimal result. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
|Duration Of Exam||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Medium Of Langauge||English & Telugu|
|Type Of Questions||Objective Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number Of Questions||150 Questions|
|Sections Of Question Paper|
|Marking Scheme||Each Question Carries 1 Mark|
Andhra University B.ED Application Form 2020
The candidates who wish to apply for admission to the Andhra University B.Ed Program must primarily fill the online application form before the last date. In order to do so, they must visit the official website. Furthermore, whilst filling the online form, the candidates must make sure to provide valid personal, academic & residential details. Since any invalid information can lead to further complications. Thereafter, they must also, upload the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission complications.
Finally, the candidates must pay the registration fees. The Andhra University B.Ed Admission course fees structure vary for different categories, therefore, the candidates must pay accordingly. Moreover, online fees registration is a vital step for admission enrollment. Therefore, the candidates must pay the fees, as there will be no successful registration without it. Thereafter, the candidates must save & download the Andhra University B.Ed Online Application Form, for future purposes.
Documents Required Along With The Andhra University B.ED Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates must possess certain documents whilst filling the online application form of Andhra University B.ED. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Otherwise, the candidates will face problems in subsequently Andhra University B.Ed Admission Rounds. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Service Certificate from MEO/DEO/Concerned Employer.
- Degree Certificate of qualifying examination.
- S.S.C. or equivalent certificate with Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (if required).
- . Two Self-Addressed envelopes of 11” X 5” size.
Andhra University B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The candidates who registered themselves successfully by filling the Andhra University online application form will be able to download the admit card of Andhra University B.Ed 2020. The hall ticket of Andhra University B.Ed is an important facet from the exam point of view. As there is no entry inside the examination hall without it. In order to download the Admit Card of Andhra University B.Ed 2020, the candidates must visit the official website of the university. Subsequently, they must save & download it for future purposes. Thereafter, the candidates must carry it along with them to the examination center. Furthermore, the Andhra University B.Ed Hall Ticket consists of important information relevant to the candidate. Therefore, the candidates must check it carefully.
However, in case of any discrepancy on the Andhra University B.Ed Admit Card 2020, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to correct it themselves as it will lead to further complications. Also, the candidates must carry a valid proof of identity along with the admit card for document verification. Subsequently, the candidates must reach the examination venue at the mentioned date & time. The entry inside the examination hall will be debarred if the candidates, is late. Therefore, the candidates must be punctual.
Andhra University B.ED Result 2020
The candidates who appeared for the Andhra University B.Ed Exam will be able to check the result of Andhra University B.Ed 2020. The candidates can check the Andhra University B.Ed result date. In order to check it, the candidates must visit the official website (www.andhrauniversity.edu.in). However, only those candidates will be able to check it who sat for the Andhra University B.ED Exam. The candidates who qualify in the Andhra University B.Ed Exam will further be called for the counselling rounds of Andhra University B.Ed 2020.
The Andhra University B.Ed Result is an important facet from the exam point of view. As candidates are further allotted seats in the Andhra University B.Ed Admission, on its basis. Furthermore, in case of any discrepancy on the Admit Card of Andhra University B.Ed 2020, the candidates must contact the examination authority. They should not try to correct it themselves. It will only lead to further complications. Furthermore, the candidates must save & download the Andhra University B.Ed Result for future purposes.
Andhra University B.ED Counselling 2020
The candidates who obtained the qualifying marks in the Andhra University B.Ed Exam will be called for the Andhra University B.Ed Counselling. Furthermore, the candidates can check the counselling dates of Andhra University B.Ed from the official website. Thereafter, they must carry the Andhra University B.Ed Counselling list of required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Any request for the change of the time & date of counselling will not be entertained. Therefore, the candidates must make sure that they reach the examination venue on the mentioned Andhra University B.ED counselling date. However, in case the candidate fails to be present on the mentioned date, then the seat will be allotted to the next candidate. Hence, the candidates must be punctual.
Andhra University Counselling Documents Required
School of Distance Education B.Ed Entrance-Test,Hall-Ticket& Rank Card
b) Date of birth extract from SSC / ICSE / CBSE / Matriculation certificates.
c) Marks Memos, Provisional/O.D Certificates of UG degree &Professional Certificates.
d) Service certificate and ‘No Objection Certificate’ countersigned by MEO/DEO.
e) Migration Certificate
f) Four recent pass-port size photos.
g) Supporting evidence certificates for claims of reservation under SC, ST, BC, PWD, NCC, Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) category and Minorities. The University reserves the ri
Andhra University B.ED College List 2020
The candidates will get enrolled in the following study centres will pursuing B.Ed program from the Andhra University B.Ed 2020. Check further below.
- School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam as Nodal Centre
- IASE, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- MR College of Education, Vizianagaram
- Aditya College of Education, Kakinada
- Govt.Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Rajahmundry
- DNR College of Education, Bhimavaram
- A L College of Education, Guntur
- Gurajada College of Education, Srikakulam
- 9 DSN College of Education, Anakapalli