VITEEE 2019 Counselling: The admit card for appearing in the counselling has been released. Candidates can download the Counselling Call Letter using the link available below. The counselling will start from 9th May 2019 onwards. All eligible and qualified candidates will be called for counselling of VIT. The Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct the VITEEE 2019 counselling. The Counselling dates of VITEEE 2019 have been given in this article. Check the counselling procedure and other VITEEE counselling 2019 dates in this article.
Check here CUCET 2020 Examination
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
About VITEEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify the examination shall get the call for VITEEE counselling 2019 and seat allotment. The VITEEE 2019 counselling will be conducted in two phases in the offline mode. All the candidates will be allotted seats based on their rank on the exam. The number of seats available for each branch at different participating institutes will be displayed at the counselling centre. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure and choose the college and course. Those who fail to attend the counselling of VITEEE 2019 will not be considered for further procedure and their candidature will be cancelled.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Dates
All the dates related to VITEEE counselling 2019 have been given in the table below
|Counselling Call Letter||Released|
|Declaration of Result||21st April 2019|
|Round 1 Counselling||9th May 2019 onwards|
|Round 2 Counselling||2nd – 3rd week of May 2019|
|VITEEE Counselling for Bhopal Campus||3rd week of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must follow the steps given below to participate in the counselling procedure of VITEEE 2019.
- Report to the counselling center and get registered. Candidates must reach the specified counselling venue and select any campus or branch as per the availability based on VITEEE ranking.
- Candidates must get their Documents verified.
- After the documents of the candidates have been verified, the candidates will be allotted seats based on their rank, the choices filled and availability of seats.
- Candidates must upload their Photograph, finger print or digital signature.
- Candidates must then upload the required documents on the students profile.
Document Verification of VITEEE 2019
Candidates must present the following documents at VITEEE counselling 2019.
- Print out of VITEEE 2019 Admit card
- Copy of VITEEE Result 2019
- Class 10 Board Certificate (as a proof of date of birth or any other age proof Certificate)
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available)
- Class 12 hall ticket (for candidates awaiting results)
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST only)
- Nativity Certificate (for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.)
- Demand Draft for Rs 50,000 (For Phase I candidates) and DD of Rs. 3,00,000 (For Phase II candidates) drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 21,200 drawn in favor of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore (Only for candidates who want hostel)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Student Profile
- Undertaking Form
Guidelines to Participate in VITEEE 2019 Counselling
- The candidate can attend the VITEEE Counselling 2019 only once.
- The counselling will be conducted based on the AIR (All India Rank) of VITEEE 2019.
- Candidates will no be allowed any change in the branches or campus.
- There will be a single window counselling and candidates will be selected and given admission through it.
- The counselling of VITEEE 2019 will be held in the campuses of VIT University – Vellore/Chennai/Bhopal (MP)/Amaravathi (AP). Qualified candidates can attend the counselling in any of the four campuses.
- Candidates must participate in the VITEEE 2019 counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000 (For Phase I) and a DD of Rs. 3,00,000 (For Phase II) in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, on confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted.
- Candidates will be able to avail the scholarship only when they joined the Institute.
- If in any case the candidate fails to attend the counselling, his/her admission will stand canceled and the seat will be offered to the candidate next to him/her in merit order.
- In special cases of unavoidable or unforeseen circumstances, a candidate is not able to attend the conselling on the specified date and time, he/she can attend the subsequent counselling.
- If in case a candidate’s mark sheet is not received before the scheduled day of counselling, he/she has to produce an undertaking, mentioning that if the candidate fails to qualify as per the rules, then he/she will give up their seat.
Counselling is a crucial step in the whole VITEEE 2019 admission Procedure. Admission will only be granted on Merit basis. The candidate must be ready with all the documents to be presented in the counselling. To accept the allotted VITEEE 2019 seats, the candidate must pay the admission fees.
Other Related Links of VITEEE 2020 Exam