UPSEE Seat Allotment 2021: All students who have secured qualifying marks in JEE Main can take part in the UPSEE seat allotment 2021. UPSEE 2021 counselling tentatively starts from the third week of June 2021 with the registration. The selection of the candidates is done based on the jee main scores. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts the UPSEE Seat allotment procedure. Candidates will be given a seat based on their overall performance in the UPSEE 2021.
Check Eligibility For UPSEE Exam
The UPSEE Seat allotment takes place in four rounds. Candidates who have applied will be required to obtain the qualifying marks (25%), register themselves and fill in the choices of their college and course. UPSEE 2021 seat allotment will be done online.
UPSEE Seat Allotment 2021 Date
Make a note of all the dates given for events related to the UPSEE seat allotment here:
|1||Registration and Payment of Fee||Last week of June 2021|
|1||Document Verification||Last week of June 2021|
|1||Online Choice Locking||Last week of June 2021|
|1||Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|1||Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||1st week of July 2021|
|1||Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||1st week of July 2021|
|1||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||1st week of July 2021|
|2||Registration and Payment of Fee (Fresh Candidates)||2nd week of July 2021|
|2||Document Verification||2nd week of July 2021|
|2||Online Choice Locking||2nd week of July 2021|
|2||Seat Allotment||3rd week of July 2021|
|2||Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||3rd week of July 2021|
|2||Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||3rd week of July 2021|
|2||Online Withdrawal (Refund 15000/9000)||3rd week of July 2021|
|2||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||3rd week of July 2021|
|3||Registration and Payment of Fee (Fresh Candidates)||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Document Verification||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Online Choice Locking||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Seat Allotment||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Payment of Seat Confirmation||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Online Withdrawal (Refund 10000/6000)||4th week of July 2021|
|3||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||Last week of July 2021|
|4||Seat Allotment||Last week of July 2021|
|4||Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||Last week of July 2021|
|4||Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||Last week of July 2021|
|Internal Sliding in Govt Colleges||Last week of July 2021|
|Seat vacancy For Spot Round||Last week of July 2021|
|S1||Registration for Spot Round 1||1st week of August 2021|
|S1||Spot Counseling 1||1st week of August 2021|
|S2||Registration for Spot Round 2||2nd week of August 2021|
|S2||Spot Counselling 2||2nd week of August 2021|
|Academic Session Starts Last week of July 2021|
UPTU/ AKTU 2021 Seat Allotment Procedure
After the release of UPSEE results & cutoff, candidates will have to register for UPSEE seat allotment 2021. The counselling procedure will commence and candidates will be required to register and pay the counseling fee, get documents verified, fill in the choices of their colleges and courses, and then the UPSEE seats will be allotted to the candidates.
If the candidate has accepted the seat, he/she will be required to pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs. 20,000 (GEN/BC) or Rs. 12,000 (SC/ST). Only after the payment of fees, can students go for verification procedure and report to the allotted institute for completion of other formalities.
How to check UPSEE 2021 Allotted Seat?
Check the steps below to know the UPSEE 2021 seat allotment:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE i.e. upsee.nic.in or click on the link available below.
- Now enter your UPSEE roll number and password.
- Log in with the same.
- UPSEE seat allotment 2021 status will be displayed on the screen.
After UPSEE/ UPTU Round 1 Seat Allotment 2021
After the candidate has been allotted a seat, he/she will have three options to go for accepting the seat or rejecting it. Check the options given below:
- Freezing: If the candidate is willing to accept the allotted seat, he/she can choose the option to freeze the seat.
- Floating: Candidates can choose this option if they want up-gradation in other rounds of UPSEE counselling 2021 while holding on to the seat allotted.
- Withdrawal: If the candidate does not want to take admission at all, they can withdraw their admission.
Reporting the Allotted Institutes
This is the last stage of the admission process. The allotted candidates have to complete the admission process by reporting to the respective institute or college. The applicants have to pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs 20000 (Gen/OBC) and Rs 12,000 (ST/SC). The payment has to be done online before the due date. Candidates must note that they have to bring the required documents for verification and pay the balance fees. Check UPSEEE Seat Matrix.
Documents Required for UPTU/ UPSEE Counselling 2021
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents for the verification procedure:
- UPSEE Admit Card 2021
- UPSEE Rank Card 2021
- JEE Main Rank Card
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (only if applicable)
- After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to login for choice filling
UPSEE Counselling and Seat Allotment 2021- FAQs
In case you have any queries or doubts, then comment down below.