UPSEE counseling 2018 had begun from 25th June 2018 with the registration. This article will guide the candidates about the UPSEE counseling dates and their respective events. The full seat allotment procedure in the UPSEE 2018 counseling is also provided in this article. UP State Technical University (UPTU) conducts the UPSEE every year to offer admission to various undergraduate courses like B. Tech, B. Arch, MBA, BFA, BFAD as well as post graduate courses like MCA, MBA, MAM etc. The final dates for UPSEE Counselling 2018 have been announced. Check out the list of documents to be brought for verification in UPSEE counseling is also given here.
The last day for choice locking for Round 3 UPSEE counselling is 16th July 2018. Get the choice locking link below.
Special Notification for non-reported candidates of Round 1 and 2 has been released. Read here.
The result of Seat allotment round 1 has been published just now. get the link below!
UPSEE Counselling Schedule 2018
The UP State Entrance Examination UPSEE Counselling schedule has been released by Abdul Kalam Technical University and is being held from 25th June 2018 till 23rd July 2018. UPSEE counselling will be held online in 3 rounds, after which the UPSEE 2018 Spot round of counselling will begin(if seats remain vacant). :
|UPSEE Counselling Events||Dates|
|UPSEE Counselling Round 1|
|Registration, Document Upload& Fee Payment||25 June 2018 to 29 June 2018|
|Document Verification||26 June 2018 to 30 June 2018|
|Choice Locking||26 June 2018 to 01 July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||02 July 2018|
|Seat Confirmation||02 July 2018 to 05 July 2018|
|UPSEE Counselling Round 2|
|Registration, Document Upload& Fee Payment||06 July 2018 to 07 July 2018|
|Document Verification||07 July 2018 to 08 July 2018|
|Choice Locking||07 July 2018 to 09 July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||10 July 2018|
|Seat Confirmation||10 July 2018 to 12 July 2018|
|UPSEE Counselling Round 3|
|Registration, Document Upload& Fee Payment||13 July 2018 to 14 July 2018|
|Document Verification||14 July 2018 to 15 July 2018|
|Choice Locking||14 July 2018 to 16 July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||17 July 2018|
|Seat Confirmation||17 July 2018 to 19 July 2018|
|Physical reporting||20 July 2018 to 23 July 2018|
UPSEE Counselling Spot Round for Government Colleges
|UPSEE Counselling Spot Round||Dates|
|Internal sliding of seats in Govt. Colleges||August 2018|
|List of vacant seats to be displayed by all the govt. colleges||August 2018|
|Display of vacant seats along with payment of registration fees and uploading of documents.||August 2018|
|Document verification (online) at centralized centres||August 2018|
|Registration, choice filling and locking of seats||August 2018|
|Announcement of spot counselling result||August 2018|
|Online fee submission to confirm seat||August 2018|
|Uploading the list of candidate who did not attend the spot counselling||August 2018|
|Physical reporting of the candidate at the centre to pay fees.||August 2018|
To procure a seat in any of the participating institutes of UPTU, successful candidates have to compulsorily appear in the UPSEE Counselling. The seat allotment will depend on the rank of the candidate and availability of seats. Qualified candidates will be informed about the counselling through notification/alerts on the official website and newspapers.
You can also check out details about the cut-off and seat reservation in UPSEE 2018 cut-off and seat reservation article.
UPSEE Counseling Procedure 2018
Registration for UPSEE counseling 2018 – CLICK HERE
- Candidates will be required to log in by using their application number and password. In this step, the candidate will be required to register and after registration, candidates will be required to pay the specified counseling fee in online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The registration fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 20,000 whereas candidates belonging to the SC/ST category have to pay an amount of Rs 12,000.
Documents verification for UPSEE Counselling 2018
- In this step, the candidate will be required to upload the necessary documents and get them verified.
- The maximum file size should be not more than 200 KB while uploading.
- The documents to be verified are given in this article.
Filling of Choices during UPSEE Counselling
Lock the choices for Round 3 HERE
- Candidates will be asked to fill in the choices of their colleges and courses in the order of their priority during choice filling. A candidate can fill as many choices as possible.
UPSEE Counselling Seat allotment and Result
Check UPSEE Seat Allotment Result for Round 1 here.
- On the basis of the merit list, number of available seats, and the choices filled by the candidate, the candidate will be awarded seats in the University and all its affiliated colleges.
UPSEE Counselling Status Online
- In this step, the candidate will be required to choose any of the three options available.
- FREEZE – The candidate can choose this option if he/she wants to confirm the seat allotted and is satisfied with the allotted seat.
- FLOAT – Candidates can choose this option if they want an up-gradation of the seat.
- WITHDRAWAL – Candidates can withdraw the seat if they do not wish to accept the seat allotted and stop from participating in further rounds of admission.
UPSEE Category & Sub Category used in UPSEE Counselling Form
List of categories present in UPTU Counselling
UPGE: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located in the State of Uttar Pradesh and who do not claim for any reserved category are eligible for admission to all the courses at all the institutions against available General (OPEN) seats. (no certificate required)
UPSC / UPST / UPBC: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located in the State of U.P.; and are domicile of U.P.; and belong to Schedule Caste (SC) of U.P. / Schedule Tribe (ST) of U.P. / Other Backward Classes of U.P. are eligible for admission against available reserved seats of their category. (require certificate no. 1 or 2)
UPGD: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P.; and whose parents are domicile of U.P.; and who have not claimed for any reserved category, are also eligible for admission to courses offered at all institutions under General (OPEN) category. Such candidate has to produce the domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of counselling. (require certificate no. 3)
GDSC / GDST / GDBC: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P.; and whose parents are domicile of U.P.; and who belong to Schedule Caste of U.P. / Schedule Tribe of U.P. / Other Backward classes of U.P. are also eligible for admission against reserved seats of their category. (require certificate no. 3 / 1 or 2)
GDDA: The domicile requirement to son/daughter of following is relaxed and admission is permitted to such:
- defence personnel settled in U.P. (require certificate no. 5)
- defence personnel who are not domicile of U.P., but are posted in U.P. (require certificate no. 5)
- employee of All India Services belonging to U. P. cadre (require certificate no. 11)
OSGE: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination from an institution located outside U.P. and whose parents are NOT domicile of U.P. (no certificate required)
Note-Such candidates, along-with candidates of other categories, shall be considered only against 10 percent of the sanctioned intake of first year in Technology/ Architecture courses in Private Institutions affiliated to AKTU.
List of Sub Categories present in UPSEE Admission Form
Documents Required for UPSEE Counselling 2018
Candidates are required to bring the following documents for verification procedure during UPSEE Counselling Process:
- UPSEE Admit Card 2018
- UPSEE Rank Card 2018
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (only if applicable)
- After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to login for choice filling
Participating Institutes in UPSEE Counselling 2018
The participating institutes of UPSEE 2018 Counselling will be those institutes that accept the UPSEE 2018 score to give admission to the candidates in the Bachelors of technology course.
The expected participating institutes are listed here:
- Harcourt Butler Technical University
- Krishna Institute of Technology and Engineering, Ghaziabad
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, CSJMU, Kanpur
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information and Technology, Noida