UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2020 is conducted by the official authority to allot seat to deserving candidates. Therefore, candidates qualifying UP B.ed entrance exam must register for the counselling in order to acquire seats in their preferred colleges. The UP B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020 procedure will be held online. However, only registered candidates will be able to attend the seat allotment procedure. The procedure is an important part of the UP B.Ed admission process. Therefore, candidates must not miss out on any important dates of it. Furthermore, for detailed information on How To Download UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allottment Letter, Result, Allotted & Vacant Seats, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Check The UP B.Ed Online Off Campus Counselling Guidelines For Undergraduate and Undergraduate Management programs. Also, The Choice filling will start on September 22, 2020 at 2:00 PM
- UP B.Ed Counselling Re-Scheduled To Begin From 19th September 2020.
UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allotment Result Dates 2020
Candidates who have cleared the UP B.Ed counselling procedure will further be eligible for the UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allotment Procedure. However, they must keep themselves updated regarding the important dates. We have mentioned the same. Check below.
|Counselling will be starting from||22nd September 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE Classes will begin||September 2020|
|Last date for the direct admission of the candidates||September 2020|
UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2020
After the official releases of the UP B.Ed Result, it conducts the UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allottment Procedure. Therefore, in order to participate in it, the candidates must register themselves. The UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allotment Procedure is held for various colleges. However, in order to participate in the same, the candidates must primarily register themselves. Furthermore, the authority will release the UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allottment Date & Schedule on the official website. Therefore, the candidates must keep on visiting for future updates.
UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter & Result 2020 Procedure
UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allotment is an important procedure to be attended by the candidate if planning on taking admission to the course. The counselling will be done online. Furthermore, any latest updates and notifications will be made available on the official website. Therefore, candidates who have applied for the course and have passed the entrance exam are required to keep themselves updated with the latest released notification. Furthermore, go through the procedure of UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter mentioned in the points below.
Details About UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter Procedure 2020
- Candidates who will be selected for the UP B.Ed counselling based on the rank secured by them in the exam will have to download the UP B.Ed Counselling Letter and then visit the allotted centre for Document Verification on the allotted date and time.
- In the next step, after the UP B.Ed Counselling document verification, candidates will have to do the choice filling which will also be done online. In it, the applicants will have to provide their choice of colleges in which they want to take admission.
- After the choice filling procedure, the seat in UP B.Ed will be allotted by the examination conducting body. However, it won’t be necessary that the candidates will be allotted seats as per their choice.
- If not provided with the selected choice, the candidate will have a choice to apply for the seat in the next round.
- The allocation of the seat in UP B.Ed Counselling will be done on the basis of the Merit Secured by the candidate in the UP B.Ed, Choice regarding the course and college submitted by the candidate and number of vacant seats available in the applied college.
- After the UP B.Ed Counselling Seat allotment procedure has been done, if the candidate is satisfied with the allotted college, she/he will be required to report to the allotted college along with the documents and the admission fee. Furthermore, it will be important for the candidate to present physically at the time of UP B.Ed admission to the allotted college.
- In case the candidate is not allotted the preferred college, then his/her amount will be refunded within the stipulated time.
Steps to Check UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Result 2020
After the candidates has filled out the UP B.Ed Registration Form, the candidates will proceed further for the UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allotment Process. Furthermore, the allotment of the seats to the candidates will be provided on the basis of the preference provided by the candidate. Subsequently, candidates will be able to check their Seat Allotment result by visiting the official website. Furthermore, the candidate can check the detailed steps in order to participate in the UP B.Ed Counselling Seat Allotment Procedure. Check further below.
- Visit the official website of Lucknow University and look for UP B.Ed Admission portal. The direct link will also be provided here.
- The Link will be provided for UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2020.
- Click on the link and the section to provide the required credentials will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth in the login section.
- After entering the details, the link of “View Allotment Result” will appear on the screen.
- The UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and report at the allotted centre along with documents for verification and UP B.Ed admission fees for the submission.