- UP B.Ed Counselling 2021: Lucknow University will start the counselling for UP B.Ed from June 2021. The University conducts UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for the admission of the candidates to Government colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The interested candidates must sit for the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam. The UP B.Ed Exam will be conducted on 19th May 2021. Therefore, in order to enroll students in the course, the university subsequently conducts the counselling of UP B.Ed. Furthermore, candidates can find details about the UP B.Ed Counselling Date Schedule, Call Letter (Download), Seat Allottment, Fees Refund, Pool Counselling & Documents Required List, Registration, Result, News & Helpline Number, keep on reading the article.
UP B.Ed Counselling Date 2021
The candidates must visit the official website in order to check the UP B.Ed Counselling dates. Furthermore, the candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released notification. Moreover, go through the tentative schedule of UP B.Ed Counselling from the tabular format below.
UP B.Ed Counselling Dates Round 1 from Rank 1-212000
|Registration and Preference Filling with Successful Payments||To be notified|
|Preference Fillings for Registered Users||To be notified|
|Allotment Processing||To be notified|
|Decision Making and Final seat Confirmation with payment of college fees||To be notified|
|Reconciliation and Final Allotment of Seats for Failure Txs if any||To be notified|
|End of Phase 1||To be notified|
UP B.Ed Counselling Dates Round 2 From Rank 212001- till end
|Registration and Fee submission||To be notified|
|Re-Conciliation for Registered Users||To be notified|
|Preference Filling with the successful payments for Registered candidates||To be notified|
|Allotment Processing||To be notified|
|Decision Making and Final Seat confirmation with payment of college fees||To be notified|
|Reconciliation and Final Allotment of seats for Failure txs if any||To be notified|
|End of Phase 2||To be notified|
UP B.Ed Pool Counselling 2021
|Registration and Fee Submission||To be notified|
|Re-conciliation for Registered Users||To be notified|
|Preference filling with successful payments for Registered candidates||To be notified|
|Allotment processing||To be notified|
|Decision Making and Final Seat confirmation with payment of college fees||To be notified|
|Reconciliation and Final Allotment of seats for failure txs if any||To be notified|
UP B.Ed Counselling 2021
The Registration for UP B.Ed Counselling procedure will start from the month of June 2021. Subsequently, the candidates will be receiving a UP B.Ed Counselling call letter from the examination conducting body if they qualify the entrance exam. Also, the documents verification will be required to be done at the counselling centre on the allotted date. However, the choice filling and seat allotment will be done online. Furthermore, the online UP B.Ed Counselling procedure will be required to be attended by the candidates for the procedure of the seat allotment.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The candidates must provide the bank account details at the time of UP B.Ed Counselling. In case the candidates is not allotted a seat in the UP B.Ed counselling procedure, These details will further be used by the admission body to refund the fees.
UP B.Ed Counselling Phases 2021
Furthermore, go through the details of various UP B.Ed Counselling phases conducted during the Counselling Procedure of UP B.Ed JEE.
UP B.Ed First Counselling
- The candidate must login using their ID & password, in order to participate.
- Thereafter, the candidate will be able to view her/his basic details.
- Subsequently, click on the UP B.Ed counselling registration tab for registering yourself for the seat allotment.
- Then, the candidates will be required to pay the counselling Fee Rs. 750 through an online mode.
- After the fee payment, candidates can proceed for the choice filling procedure.
- Furthermore, on the basis of rank, the UP B.Ed admission conducting body will allot the seat to the candidate. The seat allotment detail will be available on the candidate’s login.
- After the seat allotment candidate will have to download Provisional allotment cum confirmation letter.
- Then, the candidate will have to report to the allotted college with all the required documents.
UP B.Ed Pool Counselling
- The vacant seat will further be filled during the UP B.Ed pool counselling.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for this round who have not participated in the first round or were not allotted any seat or were not able to take admission against the allotted seat in the first round.
- The Procedure of Pool Counselling will be same as of the First Round of UP B.Ed Counselling. Candidates will be required to register, pay the registration fee and fill the colleges.
- They have to visit the allotted college with all the required documents.
UP B.Ed Direct Admission 2021
- Only those candidates can apply who gave the exam and secured a valid state rank.
- Candidates who appeared for the exam and are enrolled in the wait-listed pool but could not get admission in any of the colleges will be able to apply directly to the college of their choice if the seats are vacant after both the rounds of UP B.Ed Counselling.
- The cUP Bed counselling and seat allotmentollege will verify the details from the University’s website and then provide direct admission to the candidates as per their rank.
- The fees will be deposited at the college level after the seat allotment process is over.
UP B.Ed Counselling Rounds & Procedure 2021
The candidates will be receiving the call letter to attend the UP B.Ed counselling procedure for the final seat allotment. Furthermore, the seat will be allotted to the students on the basis of their ranks. Therefore, go through the procedure of UP Bed counselling and seat allotment as mentioned in the points below.
Step 1- Registration
- The Counselling round will be divided into phases as per on the basis of the state rank. Furthermore, the candidates falling within the announced state rank range would be able to participate in that particular phase. Moreover, the detailed schedule will be released before the counselling procedure.
- The candidates will be required to further Login using their login details. However, in case they forget the password they can regenerate it through the link provided.
- Furthermore, fill the details of the bank account after Login.
- Thereafter, the candidates appearing in the qualifying examination and whose results have been declared have to enter the marks upload the scanned copy of their marksheet.
Step 2- Counselling fee and Advance College Fee Payment
Candidates who will complete the step 1 will have to pay Rs. 5750 (Rs.750 as Counselling fee and Rs. 5000 as Advanced College Fee) through online modes.
- In case if the candidate is not allotted a seat, then the refund of INR 5000, will be refunded back in the candidate’s account.
- The counselling fee of Rs. 750 is non-refundable.
Step 3- Choice Filling
In this step, the candidates will be able to select and submit the choices for the courses and colleges. Furthermore, it is conducted online. Also, this is an important UP B.Ed Counselling Procedure as in this the candidate submits the preference in order of priority because the seat will be allocated on the basis of it.
- Candidates can give as many choices as they want.
- Lower rank candidates are advised to give more choices to avoid rejection in an allotment.
- Choices can be previewed and rearranged any number of times till final submission.
- Choices can be filled in multiple sessions. There is an option of saving these choices before logging out. The data not saved will be lost.
- The choices filled by the candidate will be final and will not be changed once locked. Thus candidate must fill in a sufficiently large number of choices of college in required order of preference.
- If a candidate has submitted the choices but not locked after the last date of choice filling is over, it will automatically be locked before seat allotment.
Step 4- Seat Allotment
The conducting body will allocate the seat on the basis of the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam rank and the choices made by the candidate. To accept the seat candidate has to pay the seat acceptance fee. The candidate must pay the counselling fees via demand draft.
Step 5- Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter download
Candidates who have been allotted college will have to download UP B.Ed Counselling Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter through UP B.Ed JEE website.
Step 6- Report to the allotted college
- Candidates will have to report to the allotted college within seven days from the date of the allotment with the original documents along with allotment cum confirmation letter.
- The original UP B.Ed Counselling required documents will be physically verified by the principal of the allotted college.
- The candidate’s admisison will be cancelled in case the documents are invalid.
Documents Required UP B.Ed Counselling 2021
The candidates must carry the UP B.Ed original as well as self-attested required documents to the UP B.Ed Counselling.
- Printout of the provisional allotment cum confirmation letter from Lucknow University Portal.
- Copy of Application Form, Admit card and Result of UP JEE B.Ed 2021.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class 10th Certificate
- All Marksheest and Certificates up to qualifying examination.
- Category, subcategory and weightage certificates in original in the prescribed format.
- Original Photo ID issued by Government.
- Two passports sized photographs.
- Copies of all Fee receipts.
UP B.Ed Counselling Call Letter 2021
The candidates who will qualify the exam will be provided with the UP B.Ed counselling call letter. Receiving this letter makes the candidate eligible to proceed further with the Counselling process. The UP B.Ed Counselling Letter will contain information related to the counselling venue, time, date & documents. Therefore, the candidates must carry the counselling letter as well as the required documents to the UP B.Ed Counselling.
Steps To Download UP B.Ed Counselling Call Letter 2021
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to participate in the UP B.Ed Counselling. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Go to the official website (www.upbed.in) of UP Bed 2021 Counselling and navigate for the Counselling call Letter link.
- Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth and Displayed Text.
- Click on the submit button.
- The UP B.Ed Counselling call letter will appear on the screen. Cross Check the details mentioned.
- Download and save the displayed call letter.
Participating Institutes of UP B.Ed Counselling 2021
The following mentioned institutes will be participating in the counselling round of UP B.Ed JEE 2021. The candidates must further fill up their college choices. Othe basis of the UP B.Ed Counselling, the affiliated colleges will be granted admission. Furthermore, go through the names of few of the colleges from here.
- University of Lucknow B.Ed. College
- Allahabad State University B.Ed College
- Bundelkhand University B.Ed College
- CSJM University, Kanpur B.Ed College
- CCS University Meerut B.Ed. College
- DDU, Gorakhpur University B.Ed. College
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Agra University B.Ed. College
- Dr. RML Awadh University B.Ed. College
- Gautam Buddha University, B.Ed. College
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University B.Ed. College
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University B.Ed. College
- M.J.P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly B.Ed. College
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth B.Ed. College
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, B.Ed. College
- VBS, Poorvanchal University B.Ed. College.
Guidelines Regarding UP B.Ed Counselling 2021
Go through the guidelines and general information regarding the UP B.Ed 2021 counselling Procedure mentioned in the points below:
- The candidates should have the original marksheet of qualifying examination at the time of the UP B.Ed counselling whenever she/he is reporting on a scheduled date and time at the counselling centre.
- If the candidate for some reason is unable to report at the UP B.Ed counselling centre on the scheduled date as per her/his rank, they may report at a later date but should be eligible for the counselling only for the available seats on that day.
- The provisional internet marksheet of qualifying examination may be considered valid only if it is duly verified with a stamp by the respective registrar/ principal of the college at the time of the counselling.
- Furthermore, the coordinators of the UP B.Ed counselling must verify the online marks at the counselling center.
- The candidates must be present physically at the allotted B.Ed College along with all the UP B.Ed Counselling required documents for the verification.