UP B.Ed Counselling 2020: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly will start the counselling for UP B.Ed in the month of June 2020. The University conducts UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for the admission of the candidates to Government colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The candidates interested are required to subsequently appear for the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be held in the month of April 2020. In order to enrol students in the course, the university subsequently conducts the counselling of UP B.Ed. Furthermore, candidates can find details about the UP B.Ed Counselling 2020 Schedule, Dates Procedure and how to download call Letter from the article below.
UP B.Ed Counselling Date 2020
The dates of UP B.Ed Counselling will be released on the official website. Therefore, candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest released notification. Furthermore, go through the tentative schedule of UP B.Ed Counselling from the tabular format below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP B.Ed Counselling Dates Round 1 from Rank 1-212000
|Registration and Preference Filling with Successful Payments||June 2020|
|Preference Fillings for Registered Users||June 2020|
|Allotment Processing||June 2020|
|Decision Making and Final seat Confirmation with payment of college fees||June 2020|
|Reconciliation and Final Allotment of Seats for Failure Txs if any||June 2020|
|End of Phase 1||June 2020|
UP B.Ed Counselling Dates Round 2 From Rank 212001- till end
|Registration and Fee submission||June 2020|
|Re-Conciliation for Registered Users||June 2020|
|Preference Filling with the successful payments for Registered candidates||June 2020|
|Allotment Processing||June 2020|
|Decision Making and Final Seat confirmation with payment of college fees||June 2020|
|Reconciliation and Final Allotment of seats for Failure txs if any||June 2020|
|End of Phase 2||June 2020|
UP B.Ed Pool Counselling 2020
|Registration and Fee Submission||June 2020|
|Re-conciliation for Registered Users||June-July 2020|
|Preference filling with successful payments for Registered candidates||June-July 2020|
|Allotment processing||July 2020|
|Decision Making and Final Seat confirmation with payment of college fees||July 2020|
|Reconciliation and Final Allotment of seats for failure txs if any||July 2020|
UP B.Ed Counselling 2020
The Registration for UP B.Ed Counselling procedure will start from June 2020. Subsequently, the candidates will be receiving a call letter from the examination conducting body if they qualify the entrance exam. Also, the documents verification will be required to be done at the counselling centre on the allotted date. However, the choice filling and seat allotment will be done online. Furthermore, the Counselling procedure will be required to be attended by the candidates for the procedure of the seat allotment.
- Candidates participating in the Counselling procedure will be required to provide their Bank account details at the time of the Counselling registration. The details will be required by the admission body to refund the admission fee in case the candidate is not allotted seat during the counselling procedure.
UP B.Ed Counselling Phases:
Furthermore, go through the details of various Counselling phases conducted during the Counselling Procedure of UP B.Ed JEE.
- Candidates participating in this procedure will be required to login using their ID and password.
- The candidate will be able to view her/his basic details.
- Click on the counselling registration tab for registering yourself for the seat allotment.
- Candidates will be required to pay the counselling Fee Rs. 750 through an online mode.
- After the fee payment, candidates can proceed for the choice filling procedure.
- On the basis of rank, the admission conducting body will allot the seat to the candidate. The seat allotment detail will be available on the candidate’s login.
- After the seat allotment candidate will have to download Provisional allotment cum confirmation letter.
- The candidate will have to report to the allotted college with all the required documents.
- The vacant seat will be filled by the Pool Counselling.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for this round who have not participated in the first round or were not allotted any seat or were not able to take admission against the allotted seat in the first round.
- The Procedure of Pool Counselling will be same as of the First Round of Counselling. Candidates will be required to register, pay the registration fee and fill the colleges.
- They have to visit the allotted college with all the required documents.
- Only those candidates can apply who gave the exam and secured a valid state rank.
- Candidates who appeared for the exam and are enrolled in the waitlisted pool but could not get admission in any of the colleges will be able to apply directly to the college of their choice if the seats are vacant after both the rounds of Counselling.
- The College will verify the details from the University’s website and then provide direct admission to the candidates as per their rank.
- After the allotment of the seat fee will be deposited at the college level.
UP B.Ed Counselling Procedure
The candidates will be receiving the call letter to attend counselling procedure for the final seat allotment. The candidates will be called as per the rank. Go through the procedure of UP Bed counselling and seat allotment as mentioned in the points below.
Step 1- Registration:
- The Counselling round will be divided into phases as per on the basis of the state rank. The candidates falling within the announced state rank range would be able to participate in that particular phase. The detailed schedule will be released before the counselling procedure.
- The candidates will be required to Login using their login details. In case they forget the password they can regenerate it through the link provided.
- Fill the details of the bank account after Login.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination and whose results have been declared have to enter the marks upload the scanned copy of their marksheet.
Step 2- Counselling fee and Advance College Fee Payment: Candidates who will complete the step 1 will have to pay Rs. 5750 (Rs.750 as Counselling fee and Rs. 5000 as Advanced College Fee) through online modes.
- In case the candidate is not allotted a seat, the advance college fee of Rs. 5000 would be refunded into the account details provided by them.
- The counselling fee of Rs. 750 is non-refundable.
Step 3- Choice Filling:
In this step, the candidates will be able to select and submit the choices for the courses and colleges. It will be done online. This is an important procedure as in this the candidate submits the preference in order of priority because the seat will be allocated on the basis of it.
- Candidates can give as many choices as they want.
- Lower rank candidates are advised to give more choices to avoid rejection in an allotment.
- Choices can be previewed and rearranged any number of times till final submission.
- Choices can be filled in multiple sessions. There is an option of saving these choices before logging out. The data not saved will be lost.
- The choices filled by the candidate will be final and will not be changed once locked. Thus candidate must fill in a sufficiently large number of choices of college in required order of preference.
- If a candidate has submitted the choices but not locked after the last date of choice filling is over, it will automatically be locked before seat allotment.
Step 4- Seat Allotment: The conducting body will allocate the seat on the basis of the rank and the choices made by the candidate. To accept the seat candidate has to pay the seat acceptance fee. A certain amount of the fee will be required to be paid through demand draft and will be announced with the notice.
Step 5- Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter download: Candidates who have been allotted college will have to download Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter through UP B.Ed JEE website.
Step 6- Report to allotted college:
- Candidates will have to report to the allotted college within seven days from the date of the allotment with the original documents along with allotment cum confirmation letter.
- The original documents will be physically verified by the principal of the allotted college.
- If the documents of the candidates are not found valid by the college authority, her/his candidature shall be cancelled.
Documents Required UP B.Ed Counselling 2020
Candidates will be required to carry the originals and one self-attested copy of the following documents:
- Printout of the provisional allotment cum confirmation letter from Lucknow University Portal.
- Copy of Application Form, Admit card and Score Card of JEE B.Ed 2020.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class 10th Certificate
- All Marksheest and Certificates up to qualifying examination.
- Category, subcategory and weightage certificates in original in the prescribed format.
- Original Photo ID issued by Government.
- Two passports sized photographs.
- Copies of all Fee receipts.
UP B.Ed Counselling Call Letter
The candidates who will qualify the exam will be provided with the counselling call letter. Receiving this letter makes the candidate eligible to proceed further with the Counselling process. This letter contains all the required information including the counselling venue, time, date, documents to be carried etc. The candidates interested in taking admission will be required to bring the counselling call letter along with the other documents on the day of the counselling.
Steps to Download UP B.Ed Counselling Call Letter:
Candidates will be required to follow the mentioned steps for successfully downloading UP B.Ed Counselling letter. Go through the steps mentioned in points below.
- Go to the official website of UP Bed 2019 Counselling and navigate for the Counselling call Letter link.
- Enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth and Displayed Text.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Counselling call letter will appear on the screen. Cross Check the details mentioned.
- Download and save the displayed call letter.
Participating Institutes of UP B.Ed Counselling 2020
The following mentioned institutes will be participating in the counselling round of UP B.Ed JEE 2020. Furthermore, candidates will be required to fill up their choices as per the colleges they want to apply for. The candidates should also note that all the colleges affiliated to these universities will also be granted admission on the basis of UP B.Ed Counselling 2020. Furthermore, go through the names of few of the colleges from here.
- University of Lucknow B.Ed. College
- Allahabad State University B.Ed College
- Bundelkhand University B.Ed College
- CSJM University, Kanpur B.Ed College
- CCS University Meerut B.Ed. College
- DDU, Gorakhpur University B.Ed. College
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, Agra University B.Ed. College
- Dr. RML Awadh University B.Ed. College
- Gautam Buddha University, B.Ed. College
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University B.Ed. College
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University B.Ed. College
- M.J.P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly B.Ed. College
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth B.Ed. College
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, B.Ed. College
- VBS, Poorvanchal University B.Ed. College.
Guidelines Regarding UP B.Ed Counselling
Go through the guidelines and general information regarding the UP B.Ed 2020 counselling Procedure mentioned in the points below:
- The candidates should have the original marksheet of qualifying examination at the time of the counselling whenever she/he is reporting on a scheduled date and time at the counselling centre.
- If the candidate for some reason is unable to report at the counselling centre on the scheduled date as per her/his rank, they may report at a later date but should be eligible for the counselling only for the available seats on that day.
- The provisional internet marksheet of qualifying examination may be considered valid only if it is duly verified with a stamp by the respective registrar/ principal of the college at the time of the counselling.
- The counselling coordinators are also supposed to verify the marks online at the counselling centre.
- The candidates must be present physically at the allotted B.Ed College along with all the required documents for the verification.