UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2019 will be organized by the exam conducting body for the final allotment of the seats. Candidates qualifying UP B.ed exam will have to register for the Counselling in order to acquire seats in their preferred colleges. The counselling and Seat Allotment procedure will be held online and candidates will have to register themselves first. For detailed information of UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2019 go through the article below.
UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2019
The seat allotment of the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will be held after the declaration of the result. Candidates will require to register themselves for the counselling if eligible and proceed for the final allotment procedure. The seat allotment is held for the respective colleges for which candidates want to acquire admission, it should be made sure that the candidates have applied for the procedure as prescribed by the examination conducting body. The schedule of the counselling from particular ranks will be released on the official website and candidates will have to report as per the schedule.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Procedure of UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2019:
UP B.Ed Seat Allotment is an important procedure to be attended by the candidate if planning on taking admission to the course. The Counselling will be done online and latest updates and notifications will be made available on the official website. Candidates who applied for the course and have passed the exam will be required to keep themselves updated with the latest released notification. Go through the procedure of Seat Allotment mentioned in points below.
- Candidates who will be selected for the UP B.Ed counselling based on the rank secured by them in the exam will have to download the Counselling Letter and then visit the allotted centre for Document Verification on the allotted date and time.
- In next step, after the document verification, candidates will have to do the choice filling which will also be done online. Applicants will have to provide their choice of colleges in which they want to take admission.
- After the choice filling procedure, the seat will be allotted by the examination conducting body. It won’t be necessary that the candidates will be allotted seats as per their choice.
- If not provided with the selected choice, the candidate will have a choice to apply for the seat in the next round.
- The allocation of the seat will be done on the basis of the Merit Secured by the candidate in the UP B.Ed 2019, Choice regarding the course and college submitted by the candidate and number of vacant seats available in the applied college.
- After the allotment procedure has been done, if the candidate is satisfied with the allotted college, she/he will be required to required to report to the allotted college along with the documents and the admission fee. It will be important for the candidate to present physically at the time of the admission to the allotted college.
- In case the candidate is not allotted the preferred college, the amount will be refunded from the counselling centre within three days of allotment.
Steps to Check UP B.Ed Seat Allotment Result
UP B.Ed Seat Allotment will be done after the candidate the choice through the online mode. The allotment of the seats to the candidates will be provided on the basis of the preference provided by the candidate. Candidates will be able to check their Seat Allotment result by visiting the official website. The step by step procedure of UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2019 is mentioned in the steps below:
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Visit the Official Website of Lucknow University and look for UP B.Ed Admission portal. The direct link will also be provided here.
- The Link will be provided for UP B.Ed Seat Allotment 2019.
- Click on the link and the section to provide the required credentials will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth in the login section.
- After entering the details, the link of “View Allotment Result” will appear on the screen.
- The Seat Allotment Result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and report at the allotted centre along with documents for verification and admission fee for the submission.