TUEE Result 2020: Tezpur University has canceled the exam. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the meri scores. However, the University has extended the dates for uploading the documents. The last date to upload the documents is 31st August 2020. TUEE Merit List will be released soon its official website. The result is for graduation and post-graduation for the session 2020-21. One can view the result on the official site of the University. Every year, University conducts the entrance exam for U.G and P.G courses for the selection of the students. University provides multiple numbers of courses to the students.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
One can access the Tezpur University Result from the site mention in this article. Till the time, there is no final announcement by the University. Students are advised to look into the site for more information. Read the article carefully in order to keep themselves up-to-date.
Tezpur University has canceled the entrance test for admission. The University will conduct admission on the basis of the merit scores of the qualifying exam (12th marks). Candidates can now upload their documents up to 31st August 2020. Click Here to upload.
Tezpur University (TUEE) Result Dates 2020
|TUEE Exam Date||canceled|
|Uploading of Documents||31st August 2020 (extended)|
|TUEE Merit List||–|
|Merit List for admission||–|
|Document Verification for admission||–|
|Course Registration and Counselling||–|
TUEE Result 2020
Those who appear for the exam eagerly wait for the result. One can check the result by visiting the admission portal site and logging in to it. Some courses need to have an interview and counseling. Not all courses will go through the interview and counseling. So students have to check which subjects require counseling and interview. This is because so that the students may not miss any update relating to the TUEE admission process. The final admission process is done when all the process given by the University is fulfilled.
How to Download TUEE Result 2020
The result is the most awaited thing in the admission procedure. In order to know about the result, one has to follow certain procedures. Thus the steps they have to follow are:
- Visit the official site of Tezpur University.
- A home page of the University will appear in front of the screen
- Check the news and notification section for the result 2020
- A link is there representing “ result 2020” click on it
- Enter the registration no. and password
Thus following the above steps one can easily locate their results.
What if There is a Tiebreaker?
Many times it may happen that students secure the same marks on the same subject. Well, this is a tiebreaker situation. While having a tiebreaker, University takes different measurements into account. University takes the ratio of positive and negative marks into account. Priority is given to the student who has a higher ratio. If tiebreaker still exists then they consider the marks of 12, graduation, section 3 or 4 of the entrance exam. Even if the tiebreaker still there, then equal opportunity is given to the students. Students must be aware of this information so that no mishappening is done to them. They can claim their rights.
Category Is Important For Admission
The Tezpur University divides the admission into a category. They conduct the entrance exam for the selection of the students.
- Admission through the entrance exam in Univerity is under A category.
- Apart from this, there is B, C, D category.
- B. Tech Admission program on the basis of JEE falls under the B category.
- Direct Admission falls under the C category. In this, University considers the North East candidates who secure the top 10 positions in High School with more than 80%.
Importance of Result
The benefits of the result are:
- Clear the students whether they are in the race of admission or not.
- It secures the position of the students in their respective subjects.
- Reflects the performance of the students as compared to other students.
- University publishes the result as per the seat availability, category, and marks.
Thus University allows the seats to the students once the admission process is over. Concerned authority takes the steps whenever there is a need. However, the University conducts a peaceful admission procedure.