Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is an entrance examination for selection of meritorious candidates into MBA and MCA courses offered in full-time, part-time, evening and distance modes. The examination will be conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE and the candidates will be given admission in the above-mentioned courses in the following universities and their affiliated colleges:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU),
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU),
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H),
- Kakatiya University (KU),
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU),
- Osmania University (OU),
- Palamur University (PU),
- Satavahana University (SU), and
- Telangana University (TU).
The Hall ticket for TSICET 2019 will be available for download from the official website of ICET which is icet.tsche.ac.in. Hall tickets shall not be available in any offline mode. All the candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form shall be able to download the hall ticket issued in their name. Candidates must carry the hall ticket to the examination hall in order to be allowed to appear in the test.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The exam date of TS ICET 2019 is announced by Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The exam will be conducted on 23rd May and 24th May 2019.
How to download the Hall Ticket for TSICET 2019
The Hall ticket will be available for download in the steps mentioned below. You shall be needing the Application number and your date of Birth to download your Hall Ticket.
- Visit the official website for TSICET icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Download Hall Ticket” under the application section.
- On the page that shows, Enter your Application Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Click on the tab “Get Hall Ticket”
- Download and take a printout of your hall ticket.
Objects to be brought along with the Hall ticket
The following objects must be carried by the candidate to the examination hall along with the Hall Ticket:
- TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Two Blue/ Black Pens & Pencil.
- Valid ID Proof i.e., Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving License/ etc., and
- Passport Size Photograph which was uploaded at the time of Registration.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have anything to ask. We would be happy to help you out.