Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is an entrance examination for selection of meritorious candidates into MBA and MCA courses offered in full-time, part-time, evening and distance modes. The examination will be conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE and the candidates will be given admission in the above-mentioned courses in the following universities and their affiliated colleges:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
The application forms for TSICET 2019 will be available online and no offline mode of application will be available. Before proceeding to fill the online application form, it is advised that the candidate go through the eligibility conditions laid out by the organizing authority and ensure that the criteria is met.
Important dates for Filling the Online Application
|Notification Date TSICET||February 2019|
|Start of submission and registration of online application form||March 2019|
|Last date of submission and Registration of online application form without late fee||April 2019|
|Last date of submission and Registration of online application form with a late fee of Rs.500/-||May 2019|
|Last date of submission and registration of online application form with a late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2019|
|Last date of submission and registration of online application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||May 2019|
|Last date of submission and registration of online application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000/-||May 2019|
|TS ICET 2019 exam will be held on||23rd May and 24th May 2019 (announced)|
How to fill the online TSICET Application Form
Candidates applying for the admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and provide all the required details.
The application form will include the following steps:
- Payment of application Fees.
- Fill the Telangana state ICET Application/Registration form.
- Upload scanned photograph and Signature.
- Submit and printout the application form.
Payment of the application fees
- Visit the official website of TSICET icet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- The application fees are as follows:
The application fee will be paid through TS Online/ AP Online/ mee-Seva(e-Seva)/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Fill the Application form
After successful payment of Application fees, the online application will be filled. The following information has to be furnished:
- Personal Details: Candidates shall have to fill their Personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category(ST, SC, BC etc.), Local status, Minority, Parents’income etc.
- Educational details: Candidates shall have to fill their educational details such as Hall Ticket number of SSC, Marks scored in SSC, Name of Board, Year of Passing etc.
- Communication details: Candidates shall have to provide their Correspondence address, Permanent address, District, City, Pincode etc.
- You shall also have to select the Helpline centre where you would prefer to visit for verification of documents during counselling.
Upload scanned Photograph and signature
The applicants shall have to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the format and sizes given below:
|Photograph||.jpg||Less than 30 kb|
|Signature||.jpg||Less than 15 kb|
Submit the online Application Form
- After ensuring that you have entered all the required information correctly, submit the application form.
- Download the filled in application form by clicking on the link ‘View/ Print Submitted Application Form’ on the homepage.
- Take a printout and keep it safe for future reference.
Ensure that you have the Pre-requisites before filling the online application form:
Payment Transaction ID Receipt, if the payment will be made through the E- Seva /TS Online Payment Centers.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Residence certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority for the proof of residents.
- Income certificate of Parents published by the MRO/ Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate if the candidate belongs to Reserved category.
- Special Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc. categories.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries.