Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test, commonly known as TS DEECET, is a state level entrance examination. Department of School Education on behalf of the Government of Telangana organize and conduct this test. Students take this test to get enrolled in 2 years Diploma in Education (D. Ed) course in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET) and Private Elementary Teacher Training (PETT) Institution in Telangana for the academic session 2018-19. This article will guide the aspirants on how to apply for the TS DEECET 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS DEECET Application Form 2018
The application form for TS DEECET 2018 will be available online tentatively from 2nd week to 3rd week of May 2018. Link to apply will be provided here once it gets available.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Here is the step by step procedure to apply for the TS DEECET 2018 Exam.
Interested candidates must register and fill up the application form to attend the TS DEECET 2018. The applicants can apply for the test in online mode only. But before going to apply, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Hall Ticket will be available to those candidates who have registered for the exam.
Payment of Application Fee
The applicants, first of all, are advised to read the official information brochure of TS DEECET 2018 carefully. After reading the brochure, the candidates must visit the official website of TS DEECET 2018. Click on the “Apply Now” button. On clicking, a new page will open where the candidate has to enter the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
- mobile number
After entering and submitting the above details, the applicant will be redirected to the payment page. An amount of Rs.350/- (applicable to all the candidates) has to be paid via online mode using a debit card, credit card or net banking. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Fill up the application form
- Go to the official website of TS DEECET 2018 and Click on the application form.
- Click on the dialogue box that says “welcome to online application”.
- Enter your journal number (issued on the date of payment of fees) and Date of birth.
- Upload the scanned image of the recent size photograph along with the signature at the bottom of it.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- On uploading the images, an application form page will appear on the screen
- Enter the mandatory details carefully in the application form.
- After filling all the details press “preview” button. This will display the filled application form.
- If you find all the details correct, then press “submit” otherwise press “edit” button.
- On submission of application form, the candidate shall be given “reference ID number” which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application form and store it for future reference.
Guidelines of the scanned image
Correction in TS DEECET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can make the correction during application form filling. They, simply, have to click on the “edit” button. But once it is submitted, request for change/edit in any field in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances. So, candidates are advised to enter the details carefully while filling up the application form.
TS DEECET 2018 Exam Centre
The TS DEECET 2018 shall be conducted online in the 10 districts across the state Telangana. Candidates may give the preferential order of the centers. However, allotment of centres shall be the discretion of the department and request for change of test centres or sessions is not allowed under any circumstances.
If you have any query related to this article, then please write in the comment section below.