The process of dispatching the Admit Card of TJEE 2018 has started for the registered candidates by post from 20th March 2018. The exam conducting authority does not release the admit card of TJEE 2018 online.
Note – A few Application Forms received from the candidates are found incomplete in some respects. A list of such candidates will be uploaded to the official website on 31/03/2018 afternoon. Candidates/parents belonging to such list are requested to contact the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura on 05-04-2018 to 06-04-2018 in between 12.00 Noon to 4.30 P.M. with the following documents and information:
1. Self-attested copies of all original documents.
2. The Receipt copy of the Application Form.
3. SL .No. and Objection No. of the candidate in the Objection List (will be published in our website on 31/03/2018)
The Directorate of Technical Education, Tripura conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year in the month of April. The official authority has announced that it will conduct TJEE in the year 2018. The date to apply for the TJEE 2018 Exam is from 2nd January to 31st January 2018. This article will provide the information about Tripura JEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
What if the registered applicant does not receive the admit card for Tripura JEE 2018?
If any candidate does not receive the Admit Card due to postal dislocation or any other cause within17 -04-2018, the applicant or his / her parent/guardian is requested to contact the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura on 18-04-2018 and 19-04-2018 in between 12.00 Noon to 4.30 P.M. with the documents as said above. No further date will be extended for issuing of Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on the Tripura JEE 2018 Admit Card
The Tripura JEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket contains the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Group to attend in the exam*
- Enrollment number
- Complete address of exam center venue.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Photograph and full signature of candidate
* “Group to attend in the exam” refers to the group A/B/C.
|1.||A||Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses, (Group – A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|2.||B||Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such professional degree courses, (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
|3.||C||Those who desire to take chances in both of the above groups will have to appear in all the four subjects (Group-A)|
Documents to be Carried on the Examination Day
The applicants who are going to attend the TJEE 2018, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the admit card. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card and Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority.
Points to Remember Regarding Tripura JEE 2018 Admit Card
- The Tripura JEE 2018 Admit Card is an essential document which the candidates must carry on the test day to the examination hall. The print out of TJEE 2018 hall ticket must be shown to the invigilators on the examination day.
- The exam will be conducted in offline (pen-paper test). Please remember to carry blue/black ball point pen.
- Ensure that you have returned the Optical Mark Response (OMR) sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
- Adoption of any unfair means in the Examination Hall causing disturbance to others or indiscipline of any sort will lead to cancellation of your candidature followed by legal action.
- The signature on the OMR sheet should be identical with the signature given by the candidate in Application Form submitted to the Board.
- The use of Calculator/Mobile Phone or any other electronic gadget inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates must attend for the examination in the subjects for their respective group (A/B/C) as mentioned on the Tripura JEE 2018 admit card.
- Candidate must carry the TJEE 2018 Admit Card in every session of examination. It must be shown to the Officer-In-Charge / Invigilator in the examination hall.