TJEE 2019 Application Form: The Tripura JEE 2019 Application form has been released on 19th January 2019. The last date to apply is February 10, 2019. From this year onwards TBJEE is releasing the application form in the online mode only. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance examination (TBJEE) has released TJEE 2019 application form. All the candidates who wish to pursue engineering at the undergraduate level have to fill and submit TJEE Application form 2019.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
All candidates who wish to apply for TJEE 2019 have to first register and fill the TJEE Application form. The application form has been made available in the online mode on the official website of TBJEE. Check full details about TJEE application form 2019 in this article.
TJEE 2019 Application Form Dates 2019
TJEE 2019 Application Form: Candidates can check TJEE 2019 Application form dates given below.
|TBJEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||19 Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||10 Feb 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||24 to 25 April 2019|
How to obtain TJEE 2019 Application Form?
TBJEE 2019 Application Form: The Tripura Joint entrance examination application form can be accessed in online mode only. Check out the ways through which a candidate can obtain the TJEE Application form 2019.
- TJEE 2019 Application Form Online – The online application form can be accessed from TBJEE official website which is http://tbjee.nic.in/. Applicants will be required to fill and submit TJEE application form after downloading it along with the prospectus. If the candidate is applying through this method, he/she will have to pay the TJEE 2019 application fee through a challan of Rs. 100 that has to be submitted at any State Bank of India.
How To Apply For TBJEE 2019?
Until the last year, the TBJEE 2019 application form was available in the offline mode only. However, from this year only the online mode of application is available. To apply online the candidates need to go through the following stage:
- Edit Profile
- Fill the Application Forn
- Make the payment
Step:1 – Registration:
- The Candidate must Register using a Valid Unique Email – ID and Mobile Number. Once successfully registered, Candidate may login to the online system.
- After Login candidate will get a User Reference ID. This reference ID is must for all further communication.
Step:2 – Edit Profile:
You will need the following documents :
- One Scanned Copy of Photograph
- One Scanned Copy of Signature
- One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
N.B. If a candidate belongs to SC/ST category but do not have the Caste Certificate yet, may skip the uploading of the same for the time being, but must upload the certificate within 30 days from the last date of online application.
Step:3 – Fill Application Form:
You are required to provide the following details:
- Qualification Details
- Residency Details (As per eligibility criteria given in prospectus)
- Previous Application Details (if applicable)
- Other informations e.g. Group choice, Venue choice e.t.c.
Step:4 – Finalize Application:
Step:5 – Make Payment:
- Payment of the Application fee can only be made online using Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking through the Payment Gateway provided by us. No other mode of payment will be entertained.
- Once paid, the amount will not be refunded if it is not due to payment gateway error or any other system error.
- If money is deducted once from candidates account but not updated in the online system, candidates are requested to wait for 48 hours before trying again.
Step:6 – Print Acknowledgment:
- Once payment is successfully updated into the online system, Candidates will be able Print the Application Acknowledgment. Candidates should print the Application Acknowledgment Page for his/her record and future references.
- One payment receipt will be provided to the candidate too. Candidate can also print it if required.
TJEE 2019 Application Form Fee
TJEE 2019 Application Form: All candidates appearing for the examination have to mandatorily pay the Tripura JEE 2019 examination fee. The examination fee is different from the Application fee. Candidates appearing for the examination have to pay the examination fee depending on the category they belong to.
The application fees have been changed too. The fees have been hiked by a sum of Rs. 200/-. The revised application fees are given in the table below:
|General male candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ST male candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female and BPL (male & female) candidates||Rs. 350/-|
Procedure to Pay TJEE Application fee 2019
- Visit the official website of TBJEE and click on the link of payment of Exam fee.
- Payment through State bank collect will appear on your screen.
- Click on the check box and then proceed.
- Enter all the details as asked.
- Now click on submit.
- Verify your transaction and choose the option available as – Net Banking, Card Payment and Other Payment Modes.
Tripura TJEE 2019 Application form will be made in the online and offline mode from the 1st week January 2019. Students must read the prospectus and then only proceed to fill up the TJEE application form 2019. candidates must, however, remember that they cannot submit the application form in the online mode.
TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must make sure that they are eligible to appear for the examination and only then fill up the application form. The TJEE 2019 eligibility criteria laid down will be based on certain factors like age, nationality, domicile, etc.
Check the TJEE 2019 eligibility criteria below:
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent Resident of Tripura.
- The applicant or his/her parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Candidates must have passed / appeared or due to appear at the Higher Secondary Examination (class 12) of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination 2019.