TJEE 2019 Application Form: The Tripura JEE 2019 Application form will be released in the first week of January 2019. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance examination (TBJEE) will be releasing TJEE 2019 application form. The application form will be made available in both online and offline mode. All the candidates who wish to pursue engineering at the undergraduate level have to fill and submit TJEE Application form 2019.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
All candidates who wish to apply for TJEE 2019 have to first register and fill the TJEE Application form. The application form will be available in the online mode on the official website of TBJEE. The offline TJEE 2019 application form will be available at collection centres or can be bought in person from the TBJEE office. Check full details about TJEE application form 2019 in this article.
TJEE 2019 Application Form Dates 2019
TJEE 2019 Application Form: Candidates can check TJEE 2019 Application form tentative dates given below. The announced dates will be released here as soon as they are released officially.
|1||Start Date of Application Form Distribution & Submission||1st week of January 2019|
|2||End Date of Application Form Distribution & Submission||4th week of January 2019|
How to obtain TJEE 2019 Application Form?
TBJEE 2019 Application Form: The Tripura Joint entrance examination application form can be accessed in both online and offline mode. Check out the ways through which a candidate can obtain the TJEE Application form 2019.
- TJEE 2019 Application Form Online – The online application form can be accessed from TBJEE official website which is http://tbjee.nic.in/. Applicants will be required to fill and submit TJEE application form after downloading it along with the prospectus. If the candidate is applying through this method, he/she will have to pay the TJEE 2019 application fee through a challan of Rs. 100 that has to be submitted at any State Bank of India.
- TJEE 2019 Application Form in Offline – The Tripura JEE application form along with the prospectus can be obtained in person from the counters of any of these institutions – TBJEE- Agartala, College- Dharmanagar, K. Mahavidyalaya- Kailash Nagar, D. Memorial College- Khowai, Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College- Belonia and S. Mahavidyalaya- Udaipur. All applicants get the form by paying an amount of Rs. 90 in cash at the counter.
- TJEE 2019 Application Form through Post – The Tripura JEE Application form 2019 along with the prospectus can be obtained by postal request from the office of TBJEE by sending the postal order of Rs. 100 in favour of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office. Also, along with the letter and postal order, the candidate must send a self-addressed envelope bearing a Rs. 5/- postal stamp.
Submission of TJEE 2019 Application Form
TJEE 2019 Application Form: The completed TJEE Application Form has to be submitted at the counter of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building Agartala from 1st week to last week of January 2019 in between 11.30 A.M. to 3.30 P. M. on all working days. However, on 31. 01.2019, Forms will be received up to 5.00 PM.
TJEE 2019 Application Form Fee
TJEE 2019 Application Form: All candidates appearing for the examination have to mandatorily pay the Tripura JEE 2019 examination fee. The examination fee is different from the Application fee. Candidates appearing for the examination have to pay the examination fee depending on the category they belong to.
|General applicants||Rs. 350/–|
|SC and ST candidates||Rs. 300/–|
|Below poverty line (BPL) candidates||Rs. 250/–|
|BPL SC and ST applicants||Rs. 200/–|
Procedure to Pay TJEE Application fee 2019
- Visit the official website of TBJEE and click on the link of payment of Exam fee.
- Payment through State bank collect will appear on your screen.
- Click on the check box and then proceed.
- Enter all the details as asked.
- Now click on submit.
- Verify your transaction and choose the option available as – Net Banking, Card Payment and Other Payment Modes.
Tripura TJEE 2019 Application form will be made in the online and offline mode rom the 1st week January 2019. Students must read the prospectus and then only proceed to fill up the TJEE application form 2019. candidates must however remember that they cannot submit the application form in the online mode.
TJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must make sure that they are eligible to appear for the examination and only then fill up the application form. The TJEE 2019 eligibility criteria laid down will be based on certain factors like age, nationality, domicile, etc.
Check the TJEE 2019 eligibility criteria below:
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent Resident of Tripura.
- The applicant or his/her parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Candidates must have passed / appeared or due to appear at the Higher Secondary Examination (class 12) of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination 2019.