Top Class Education Scheme Scholarship For SC Students 2020: The Government of India support the meritorious student belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe financially through this scheme. The main objective of this SC/ST students scholarship scheme is to empower the students belonging to the above-mentioned caste to provide educational opportunities to the students who are financially weak. The three on-going Top Class Education Scheme Scholarship for SC/ST Students under the central plan – Pre-Matric, Post-Matric & Merit based.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The objective of the Top Class Education Scheme for SC/ST Student: Registration for SC/ST students is to promote education among SC/ST students, by providing full financial support for pursuing studies beyond 12th class. Students who want to apply online for this scholarship need to possess the eligibility criteria mentioned below. The Application Form for this scheme is now available. The link to apply has been activated now. To get the detailed information related to Top Class Education Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students – Read Below.
The Application Form For Top Class Education Scholarship Scheme For SC Students Has Been Released On 16th August 2020! Apply Before The Last Date (31st October 2020).
Top Class Education Scholarship Scheme For SC Students Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The annual family income ceiling from all sources for eligibility under the SC Student Scholarship Scheme should not be more than Rs.4.50 lakh. However, if for the last available slot in an institution, there are more than one students with equal marks, preference may be given to the student with the lowest annual family income.
- The SC students, who secure admission in the notified institutions, according to the norms prescribed by the respective institutions, are eligible for the scholarship under the scholarship scheme to the extent of the number of scholarships allocated to the institutions concerned.
- The Top Class Education Scheme Scholarship for SC Students available on NSP is merit-based and the top ones in each institution (subject to their eligibility) to get. In case the number of students admitted exceeds the number of awards, then the SC student scholarship will be restricted to the top ones in the inter-se merit list institute-wise. In case the institute finds that the number of eligible candidates in the 1st year is less than the number of scholarships allotted to it, the balance scholarships may be offered to students studying in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year, etc. on the basis of inter-se merit of previous year’s results giving priority to those with higher number of years left to complete their respective courses i.e., 1st year student is to get priority over the 2nd year student and so on.
- The Top Class Education fellowship scheme for SC students will become payable only if the students have secured admission and started attending classes.
- The scholarship will be terminated if the student fails to pass the final examination of each year. He/She will, however, remain eligible for the post-matric scholarship.
Benefits of Top Class Education Scheme Scholarship for SC Students 2020
- Full tuition fee and other non-refundable charges (there is a ceiling of Rs.2 lakh per annum per student towards fee in the private institutions and Rs.3.72 lakh per annum per student in private commercial pilot training institutions).
- Living expenses @ of Rs.2220 per month per student
- Books & stationery @ Rs.3000 per annum per student and
- The latest computer with full accessories limited to Rs. 45000 per student as one-time assistance (Living expenses, cost of books and stationery and computer are subject to actual).
Top Class Education Scholarship Scheme For SC Students Online Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020. The Top Class Education Scholarship for SC Students application form for the academic session 2020-2021 is going to release soon.
- Click on new user or register.
- Now, click to continue.
- Fill all the details and register.
- Login again with given ID.
- Registered mobile number will get an OTP.
- Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Fill the application form.
- At last click on “submit”. Save, Download & take the printout of the filled application form.