TNDTE Diploma Result 2019: Directorate of Technical Education holds the responsibility for releasing the results of TNDTE. The April Exam result will be released in the May/June 2019. The candidates will be able to check the results from the official website of Department of Technical Education. The candidates, who are studying in the institutes will have to keep themselves updated regarding the dates of the results after he/she has taken the examinations. The semester wise results can be checked from this page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check, TNDTE Diploma admission 2019
The Semester exam result of TNDTE is released on 4th June 2019. The exam was conducted in April 2019. The applicant must provide the correct details in order to check the Diploma result of 2019.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Result Releasing Dates 2019
The Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Result will be released on the prescribed dates. After the candidates have taken the semester examinations, he/she must keep himself/herself updated regarding the release of the TNDTE diploma results 2019. No one can afford to skip any date. The official dates have not been announced by the authority. As soon as the exams conducting authority declares the official dates, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates which are mentioned below in a tabular form:
|Examination||13 April to 21st May 2019|
|Release of Result||June 2019|
TNDTE Result 2019
- The results of all the semesters will be declared as per the prescribed dates.
- The results will be made available after the authority has conducted the examinations.
- The candidates, studying in the institutes participating in TNDTE will be able to check the results from the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- After that the candidates have taken the examinations, he/she should make sure that he/she is keeping himself/herself updated regarding the dates of the release of the results.
Steps to Check TNDTE Diploma Result 2019
While the candidates access the TNDTE Diploma Result 2019, they must make sure that they are doing the same by following some steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of TNDTE, i.e, tndte.gov.in.
First and foremost step is to visit the official website of TNDTE.
2. Hit the link of the results.
After that, the candidates will be needed to hit the link of the results. (The link will be mentioned here too)
3. Enter the required credentials in the login section.
After the candidates have clicked on the results, he/she will be asked to enter the required credentials in the login section. The candidates must make sure that he/she is filling in the correct details in the login section. If one fills in any incorrect information, then he/she will not be stopped from accessing the results.
4. Click on ‘View Result’.
After filling in the particulars, the candidates will have to click on the button of ‘View Result’ which will be provided therein.
5. The screen will reflect the results.
After the candidate has hit the button of view result, the screen will display the results.
6. Download and print a hard copy of the results for future purposes.
After the candidate has got the results, he/she will have to download and print ample copies of the results for future uses.
Details Mentioned in TNDTE Result 2019
The following details will be mentioned in TNDTE diploma Result 2019:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the Candidate
- Semester of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Marks secured
- Total marks
The important instructions related to TNDTE diploma Result 2019 are:
- The results of TNDTE will be released in an online mode.
- After the candidates have taken the semester examination, he/she must make sure that he/she is keeping himself/herself updated regarding the dates of the release of the results.
- The candidates will have to make sure that they are providing in the correct details in the login section. If the candidate provides any incorrect detail, then he/she will be prohibited from accessing the results.
- One must take multiple printouts of the results for future purposes.