TNDTE Admission 2019: The Directorate of Technical Education holds the responsibility of conducting the TNDTE Admission. The admission in TNDTE will be granted on the basis of the marks one achieves in the qualifying examination. In order to take admission in TNDTE, the candidates will have to submit an application form which will be available in an offline form and the online mode as well. If the candidate wants to submit the form in an online form, then the same can be grabbed from the official website of TNDTE. The application forms can be grabbed from the nearby prescribed centres.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Before filling the application form, the candidates must make sure that he/she runs his/her eye on the eligibility criteria. If the candidate turns ineligible, then he/she will not be able to fill the application form. The candidate will have to pay the application fee. One must note the point that any application forms without the fee will not be submitted.
TNDTE 2019 Admission Important Dates
The candidates, who are looking forward to studying in TNDTE must be sure that he/she is keeping a tab on the important dates which involve the procedure of admission in TNDTE. The official dates have not yet been announced by the examination conducting authority. The tentative dates are mentioned below in a tabular form:
|Release of Application Form||May 2019|
|Last Date to Receive Application Form||June 2019|
|Release of Result||August 2019|
TNDTE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before the candidate fills the application form, he/she must make sure that he/she is possessing enough eligibility criteria as per decided by the authority. If he/she turns ineligible, then one will not be able to fill the application form. For more information regarding to the eligibility criteria, check the details mentioned below:
- Must have passed 10th Standard.
- If the candidate aspires to apply for the courses of Hotel Management, then he/she must have qualified 12th Standard.
Lateral Entry into Diploma Courses:
- Must have qualified 10th Standard.
- Candidates, who have pursued a Diploma in ITI will be able to get direct admission in the 2nd Year.
Post Diploma Courses:
- Must have done a diploma.
TNDTE Application Form 2019
The application form of TNDTE will be made available in both online and offline modes. The candidates are advised to fill and submit the TNDTE Application Form within the stipulated time. The candidates, who wanted to fill the application form in an online mode can grab the same from the official website of TNDTE. The candidates, who are unable to fill the application forms in the online mode can do the same in an offline mode also. The application forms can be grabbed offline from the prescribed centres. The candidates must make sure that they are eligible enough to apply for TNDTE. Not being able to possess the same will turn the candidate unable from filling the application form.
Paying the application fees will be mandatory for the candidates in order to successfully submit the application form. If the candidate does not pay the application fee, then the application form will not be submitted.
TNDTE Application Fee 2019
The application fee criteria are mentioned below. Just have a careful look:
|Mode of Payment||Amount|
Admission Procedure of TNDTE Admission 2019
- The admission in TNDTE will be offered on the basis of the marks one attains in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates will be provided admission to the university by the Directorate of Technical Education, the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The details of the selection procedure will be soon made available on the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- The result of TNDTE will be released tentatively in the month of August 2019.
- The candidates, who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to grab the results.
- The results will be made available on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- The results will only decide if the candidate can get admission into TNDTE.