SRMJEEE Result 2022: SRM Institute of Science and Technology will release the SRMJEEE 2022 result on 24th January 2022. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance test can check the result by logging into the portal. The entrance test will take place in three phases – January, April and June 2022. To check the result, the applicants have to provide their registered e-mail id and password. The declaration of the SRMJEEE 2022 result will be done after the commencement of the exam. The result will reflect the All India Ranking of the candidates that appeared in SRMJEEE 2022.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
SRM University conducts the SRMJEEE exam every year and provides admission to its various undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech/BE) across all its campuses. Students will get the notification regarding the result declaration through registered Email Id & mobile no. Read the article to get the details of the SRMJEEE result procedure, dates, etc.
SRMJEEE Result 2022 Dates
Candidates after giving the exam always eager for the result. In such events, students should not miss any updates regarding the SRMJEEE result date and other events. Look at the result date mentioned in the table below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|SRMJEEE 2022 exam date||Phase 1: 8th & 9th January 2022 (Concluded)|
Phase 2: 23rd & 24th April 2022
Phase 3: 25th & 26th June 2022
|SRMJEEE Phase 1 Result||24th January 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||To be Announced|
About SRMJEEE Result 2022
- Candidates can check the SRMJEEE Results 2022 online soon after the exam.
- SRM University is the concerned authority to release the result.
- The candidates can check their SRMJEEE result from the registered email id and mobile no.
- On the basis of the SRMJEEE result, the concerned authority releases the SRMJEEE Merit List.
- Through SRMJEEE Entrance Result 2022, candidates can check their score and All India Rank.
How To Check SRMJEEE B.Tech Result 2022?
In order to view the SRM Result 2022, candidates have to follow certain steps. Make sure to keep the details ready.
- Visit the official website of SRM University – srmuniv.ac.in
- A home page of the SRM University will appear
- Click on the Candidate Login button on the web page.
- Enter the registered email id and password.
- The result will appear on the screen
Save the SRMJEEE 2022 result and take the print of it for future purpose.
Details Mentioned on SRMJEEE Result 2022 (Phase 2)
Following are the details which are mentioned in the SRMJEEE Result 2022
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Roll number
- SRMJEEE application number
- Candidate’s postal address and contact details
- All India Rank
- Percentile Score
- Candidate’s photograph with his digital signature
- Qualifying status
- Merit rank
SRMJEEE Rank Card 2022
- The SRM JEE rank card 2022 can be downloaded by the candidates as soon as the result is released.
- The Rank card of each candidate indicates the rank of each candidate obtained in the SRMJEEE 2022.
- The SRMJEEE Rank card 2022 also carries the scores of the candidate in the SRM Joint Entrance Examination.
- Given that SRMJEEE 2022 will be conducted across various sessions, SRM University will be using the normalization procedure for the difference in the difficulty level of the SRMJEEE 2022.
- Those who have a higher rank will be placed higher in the SRMJEEE counselling 2022 and will also have more choices of branches.
Information on SRMJEEE Rank card 2022
Candidates who are downloading the SRMJEEE 2022 rank card will be able to see these details on their rank card.
- The rank of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Registration number
- Application number
SRMJEEE Cut Off 2022
SRM University will release the SRMJEEE Cut off 2022. Cut Off is the minimum marks which the candidates have to secure in order to clear the exam. There are several factors that determine the SRMJEEE Cut Off such as:
- No. of candidates registered and appeared in the exam.
- Seat availability as per the branch, colleges, and courses
- Category wise and All India Rank.
- SRM University will publish the cutoff on the official website.
SRMJEEE B.Tech Toppers List, Rank List, etc.
The university releases the topper’s list every year. Candidates can check the list of the B.Tech topper’s list below.
SRMJEEE B.Tech 2020 List
|SRMJEEE Rank||Name of the candidate||State|
|1||Ekkaluri Harshitha||Andhra Pradesh|
|4||Dharshin Balakrishnan||Tamil Nadu|
|7||Ajay Parmar||Madhya Pradesh|
|8||Rudr Kesar||Jammu and Kashmir|
|9||Mayank Singh||Uttar Pradesh|
SRM Toppers 2019
|SRMJEEE Rank||Name of the candidate||State|
|1||KV Vikram||Tamil Nadu|
|2||Harshit Kedia||Uttar Pradesh|
|3||G Bala Ratna Swamy||Andhra Pradesh|
|4||Adabala Venkata Sai Santosh||Andhra Pradesh|
|5||Bollampalli Chandra Mouli||Andhra Pradesh|
|6||Vidit Tripathi||Andhra Pradesh|
|7||Evuri Harish||Andhra Pradesh|
|8||Nanduri Venkata Sai Krishna Kalyan||Andhra Pradesh|
|10||CH VS Aneesh Kushal||Telangana|
SRM 2018 Toppers
|SRMJEEE Rank||Name of the candidate|
|2||Naren Sairam Iyer|
|4||KVR Hemant Kumar C|
|5||Sai Rohitth Chiluka|
|7||Harshit Kumar Bansal|
|9||Rishabh Kumar Sharma|
SRMJEEE Counselling 2022
Lastly, candidates have to participate in the SRMJEEE counselling process at the venue. Candidates can download the counselling call letter from the official site. In this candidates have to get their documents verified. They must make sure that the details entered while filling the form, must be in the original format in the form of documents. After done with the verification, candidates have to pay the requisite amount of fee to do the admission to SRM University. Seat allotment by the University to the candidates is based on their marks