SRMJEEE Application Form 2024 for B.Tech Admissions has been released by the SRM University on its website. The registration has been begun from 16th November 2021. The application link is available in the latest updates section. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for SRM 2024 exam. Candidates can fill the SRMJEEE Online Form 2024 by visiting the official site. SRM form can be filled in two ways i.e collect the form from campus and pay the application fee through DD and one can also get the form from the SRM listed post office. The list of the post offices is provided in the article below.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
For the Online SRM Unversity Application Form 2024, candidates must have a valid email id and mobile no. because the verification link will be sent in email id and mobile no. The last date of submission differs for the online and offline forms. Usually, the offline form date gets over early in comparison to the online date. While filling the form, candidates have to enter the three exam cities as per their preference. Thus accordingly the candidates will get the exam centre as per the preference.
SRM University has released the B.Tech Admission Application Form for the Phase I session. Apply Now.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2024- Important Dates
Candidates who are willing to fill the form of SRMJEEE 2024 must be aware of the dates. The university has announced the official dates for the events (soon). Candidates can check the important dates of SRMJEEE 2024 below-
|Starting date of SRMJEEE 2024 application form||16th November 2021 (Released)|
|Application form closing date||Phase 1 – 2nd January 2024|
Phase 2 – 18th April 2024
Phase 3 – 20th June 2024
|SRMJEE Exam Dates 2024||Phase 1: 8th & 9th January 2024 (Concluded)|
Phase 2: 23rd & 24th April 2024
Phase 3: 25th & 26th June 2024
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024
Not all students can participate in the SRMJEEE 2024 process. SRM University has set forth some guidelines regarding the eligibility requirement for the exam. Thus those who fulfill the eligibility requirement will only be able to participate in the SRMJEEE 2024. Check the criteria as mentioned below.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian. Apart from that, candidates with a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card can also apply as International candidates.
- Age Factor: Any candidate must have a minimum age of 16 as of 31 July 2021. Apart from that candidates should not have been born before 1st July 2001
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board Or NIOS. Candidates who have passes the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
- Qualifying Subjects: For B.Tech: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. For B.Pharma: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English. Candidates who have passed with A-Level Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Botany and Zoology from any International School can apply for B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, and Genetic Engineering.
- Qualifying Marks: Check the list as per the campuses. Kattankulathur – 60%, Ramapuram – 50%, Vadapalani – 50%, Ghaziabad – 50%, Amaravati – 75%, Sonepat – 50%.
Documents Required To Fill SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form
While filling the SRM JEE Application Form, make sure that you keep the following documents ready.
- Valid Email Id and Mobile No.
- Aadhaar Card
- Class 10th Class Marksheet
- Class 12th Class Marksheet (If passed)
- Scanned copies of your Coloured Photograph & Signature
- Photograph Image: The size of the photograph must be 1MB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: The size of the signature must be 1MB with a dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Others – Details of Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
How To Fill The SRMJEEE 2024 Application Form?
There are two ways in which the candidates can apply for SRMJEEE 2024. Those two modes of application are:
- Apply Online with e-payment
- Apply With Demand Draft i.e Offline SRMJEE Form
Let’s check each mode separately.
Apply Online With e-payment
- SRMJEEE Registration 2024 – Candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official site of the SRMJEEE. Enter the details asked for the SRMJEEE registration such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Sate, Courses and Password (Password is set as per the choice of the candidates.)
- Verify the Email: A verification code will be sent to the registered candidates in their registered email id. Candidates have to verify the email in order to move further in the process. Thus after this candidates have to login into the account with the help of application no. and password.
- Fill The Online Application Form– Now candidates have to fill the online form with the correct credentials. The details asked in the form is regarding personal details, qualification detail, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee: Candidates have to make the payment as per the courses applied i.e Rs 1100 (non-refundable). One can pay the fee in an online mode through debit card/credit card/net banking/mobile/cash card payments/Wallet/Paytm/UPI. The offline payment can be done via a Demand Draft of rupees 1100 in the name of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Upload Photo and Signature: With the given specification, candidates have to upload the photo and signature.
Online with Demand Draft i.e Offline SRMJEE Form
The Application form will be machine processed in which candidates have to fill the information in a handwritten. They have to be extra careful while filling the form so that there should not be a spelling mistake. Use the black or blue pen to fill the form. Once the information is filled in, it can not be changed in the later stage so enter the correct credentials. Students are advised to keep the photocopy of the SRM Offline Application Form for reference.
How To get the SRMJEE offline form?
- Demand Draft: Candidates who choose to submit the form in offline mode have to make the application fee payment through Demand Draft (DD). Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmist.edu.in and the same can be downloaded and sent to the SRM University with the DD for Rs.`1100/- drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Pay the fee before the last date. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
- Post Office: Candidates can also obtain the application form from the post offices of their nearby area by paying the fee of Rs 1100. Candidates who wish to access, fill and submit the application form of SRMJEEE 2024 in offline mode. They can collect the same from the institute by paying the requisite application fee. Check: Post Office List Here
Admissions Helpline: 044 – 27455510, 47437500
E-mail: [email protected]
List of the particulars to be filled in SRM B.Tech Application Form
Candidates have to fill in the following details in the SRMJEE 2024 application form-
SRMJEE registration particulars
- Candidate’s name
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Create a password
- City and state
- Captcha code
- Course, specialization and campus preferences
- test city preferences
- name- title, first, middle, and last name of the candidate
- date of birth
- mother tongue
- alternate e-mail id
- medium of instruction
- Blood group
- Are you differently-abled (No/Yes)
Parent’s and address details
- Father’s name, e-mail id, and mobile number, and occupation
- Mother’s name, e-mail id, and mobile number, and occupation
- current educational qualifications (appearing/appeared)
- candidate’s name in 10th certificate
- Institute Name of Class 10 & 12, Board, Marking Scheme, Secured CGPA/Percentage, Registration Number & Year of Passing
SRMJEEE B.Tech Entrance Application Fee 2024
The payment of the application fee can be done both in an online and offline mode as per the selection of the mode of the application form. Those who opt for the online form must pay the application fee online through debit card/credit card/net banking/mobile/cash card payments/Wallet/Paytm/UPI. The offline mode of application payment can be done through DD in favour of the SRM University as mentioned above. Candidates must note that the fees are non-refundable.
|Application Form Mode||Fees|
|Online Application||Rs 1100/-|
|Offline Application||Rs 1100/-|
SRMJEEE Exam Centres 2024
Candidates must have knowledge about the exam centres of the SRMJEEE 2024. This is because while filling the form, candidates have to enter the 3 cities as per their preference for the exam centre. The entrance test takes place in 132 cities of India. So the candidates must check the list of the exam cities provided by the SRM university across the nation. Accordingly, candidates have to select the SRMJEEE Exam cities from the given options.
SRMJEEE B.Tech Application Form Correction 2024
The concerned authority will look at the matter of the application form correction window. Earlier there was no correction facility so candidates had to fill the form in one take. But since last year the candidates are getting the opportunity to make the correction in the application form. Candidates have to log in to their accounts and make the required changes.